Appa

For my family

"My name is Chantal,

I'm a student at K.ARTS, which is the National Univesity of Arts,

I'm majoring in Drama

and apparently I'm weird."

Breath was caught in when Chantal closed and quickly locked the door of the toilet stall. She fell to her knees inbetween the door and the toilet. "Yah! White one! Get the hell out of that stall! Or are you too scared to face me?! Hm! Are you too scared to admit that I'll love him much more than you do?!" Someone yelled at her. Chantal knew nothing about this girl, she only knew that the girl was in her class and that apparently they shared the same bias. Zelo, the maknae of BAP. Though the only detail was that Chantal and Zelo really knew each other.

Chantal was the daughter of CEO's of TS entertainment. She was in there oftenly, like whenever she got out of school sooner than planned. Just like today. Her school ended two hours sooner than planned, the teacher was sick. She passed by a local coffee shop and got the idea in her head to get something to drink. She got herself a Caramel Latte, before once again returning to her way to get to the TS building. Though it turned out that even losing the 10 minutes she spend in the coffee shop wasn't a good idea.

It started raining, it started raining very hard. Chantal made a run for it, but even so, when she got to TS entertainment she was pretty soaked. She walked inside and sighed as she took off her coat, being glad her clothes under it were still dry. Chantal went to her father's office after greeting the woman in the lobby. She put her coat on the free couch in the office before taking a sip from her warm coffee, it was just what she needed. Her father didn't look at her as he was too busy with work, like usual. Chantal walked out of the office and started wandering around the halls of the building. She held her warm cup in both her hands and walked through the halls with the practice rooms.

Chantal had been here many times before and she knew who she was looking for. She smiled when the beats of Angel (1004) by BAP got to her ears. She silently opened the door to the practice room and walked inside. She went around the room and sat down in front of the mirror facing the boys smiling from ear to ear now. Chantal didn't know why, but she felt pretty proud when she watched them. Not that she had done anything for them, except for bringing them drinks some times.

All the boys noticed Chantal and greeted her by a small nod before they continued on practicing. Once they were done, Chantal was basically attacked by Himchan, who had a certain liking for Chantal. Like she was his adorable little sister he had to protect. "Yah, yah! Himchan-hyung! Can't breath!" Chantal gasped, before Himchan let her go "I'm sorry" He chuckled awkwardly. "Yeah, he didn't mean to try and kill you" Junhong, aka Zelo, smirked as he sat down beside Chantal "Caramel Latte?" He asked staring at the cup with begging eyes. Chantal sighed knowing that look "Yes, here" She said holding the cup in Junhong's face smiling brightly "You have the rest"

"Uhmm... Chantal-ssi" Zelo put the cup down and got a hold of Chantal's hand "What's this?" He asked looking at her wrist, which was bruised and slightly scratched. "U-Uhmm... It's nothing" Chantal said pulling her hand away pulling her sleeves down. "Yah, we're serious" Yongguk sat down in front of her, "If there's something wrong, tell us" he reassured her. Daehyun sat down on the other side of Chantal "Are you being bullied again?" Chantal's eyes widened before she looked down and nodded slowly. "B-But it's fine, really! It's not that bad anymore, I swear!" She said quickly. "Chantal-ssi, don't lie" Zelo mumbled under his breath.

 

The next day.

Chantal was on her way to school once again. Her bag was lazily hanging from her shoulder as she entered the school. She went to her class right away, knowing that it was the only way to avoid her bullies. No matter how she tried to turn it, they wouldn't leave her alone. She walked inside her classroom and sat down putting her bag on her desk. She still had a good 10 minutes before class actually started.

"Yah! White one! How was hanging with Zelo-oppa yesterday? Oh, right, that's true, you don't know him" Great, they started again. Soon her bag was laying on the floor and her books were in every corner of the class room. Chantal was pulled down from her chair by her hair. "When are you just going to confess that you're a pathetic liar who claims to know famous people? Seriously, it's funny that you keep the act up while no one even believes you to begin with!!" Chantal covered her ears, but the voice was right beside her head yelling at her. She couldn't make it stop. She cried, her tears sliding down her cheeks. "Now now, look at that. You should die, you're so path-"

"She does know me" Chantal's eyes opened again as she noticed that the hands holding her down had let go. She stood up again brushing some dust from the back of her jeans. "J-Junhong?" She stuttered as she noticed the tall maknae standing in the front of her class, holding one of her books. Chantal didn't really know what to think, but she knew she had never been this fast before in her life. She ran towards Junhong and hugged him tightly crying into his chest. The tall maknae slid his arms around her and looked across the room, glaring at the bullies.

"Chantal-ssi" He whispered softly to the crying girl. Chantal looked up "Hm?" her vision was slightly blurred because of her tears. "Never, make me so worried again. Never, make me follow you all the way to your school again to have to save you like this again" He was being serious, very serious. Chantal could only nod before she wiped her tears away to brighten her vision. Zelo moved her hands to Chantal's cheeks which are marked by dried tears. "Never, make me so worried again" He whispered before connecting his lips to hers.