Chapter 6

you're my wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai looked around to search Kyungsoo but sadly he couldn't find that boy.He walked toward a nearby waterfall.He sat on a large stone to get rid of stress until he heard the sound of someone very melodious.He looked around him and saw a person sat on small stone and sang a song.

Kai smiled.

It was Kyungsoo , who was singing peacefully there.

"His voice is so beautiful," 

He enjoyed the song quietly.Until someone called him."Kai? Is that you?"

Kai looked at Kyungsoo and nodded his head.

"You should sing more~ I am enjoying your song just now," Kai pouted.

Kyungsoo couldn't help but giggled at Kai's cuteness.Kyungsoo got up from the stone and walked toward Kai slowly.

He wanted to climb up but accidently his foot slipped and almost fallin'.

Of course , Romeo will catch his juliette from get hurt.

Kai took his hands and picked him up.

"Are you okey?" Kai asked.Kyungsoo sighed and whined that he's hurt because of his wound is not healing yet.

Kyungsoo nodded.

Without knowing , they were hugging each other.Kyungsoo sat on Kai's lap with his hands on his shoulder.Kai was hugging Kyungsoo's waist.

"Kyungsoo, Can I say something but promise me if you don't like it , please talk me like usual,okay?" Kai looked right into his eyes.

"What is it?"

"Will you be my boyfriend? Kai asked.Kyungsoo's eye opened widely.

"But we're just met,"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter