chapter 4

you're my wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The last bell was rang loudly.The students went back to the home.

Kyungsoo sat at the bus stop and thinked if he should ran away from house or went back and accepted his father to abuse him.

He was scared.

He hope anyone to save him.

But everyone didn't want to save him.

He sighed.He decided to ran away from his house at the midnight.He walked back to his house .

He was about to walk into his room.Until,his drunken father shouted at him to get his beer.

"You ! Take my beer in the refrigeritor before I locked you in the stor room !!" shouted his father as he watched '' in the living room.

Kyungsoo obeyed his father and walked to the kitchen.He took four beer and gave to the father.

His father was annoyed.

Kyungsoo hated his father be like this.

He wanted his father back.

His father grabbed a beer from Kyungsoo forcely.When he was about to drink,he looked at the younger from bottom to the top.

Kyungsoo was wearing a jeans and t-shirt.The t-shirt gotten small and thight if Kyungsoo wore it.

His father his lips as he pulled Kyungsoo onto his lap.His father kissed his neck hungrily.

"Father,please s..stop..I don't want this," begged Kyungsoo as he tried to push his father away but his father was stronger than him.

His father started removed his t-shirt.

Kyungsoo was scared than before.

Kyungsoo was in shirtless.

His father kissed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter