chapter 2

you're my wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the morning,Kyungsoo gets up from his bed.He was seriously ill but he had to go to the school.He walks to the bathroom with a towel.After a few minutes,he gets out with towel around his waist.Many wounds and bruise on his beatiful body.He grabs his uniform and get ready for school.

 

When Kyungsoo get into his class,his classmates start talk or gossip about him was abused by his own father.He just stay silent until someone sits beside him.He looked toward the person and find a girl who is very pretty .

 

"Hey,are you okey?" asked that girl curiously.She holds Kyungsoo's left arm carefully.Kyungsoo was in pain but he still smile so she will not notice him.

"Yeah,I'm alright," lied Kyungsoo.She smiles and introduce herself to Kyungsoo."Hello,my name is Jiyeon and I like to be your friend.Is it okey?" said Jiyeon happily.He could not believe that a woman wants to be friends with him.

"What?"

"I would like to be your friend.Is it okey?" said she clearly.

"Really? Of course,I want to be your friend!" 

Jiyeon hugges Kyungsoo and said thanks cause accept her to be his friend.The bell is ringing show it's breaks time.Jiyeon wants Kyungsoo join her for breaks time but Kyungsoo keeps said he don't want.Until,Jiyeon grabs his hands and pull him to the cafeteria.Kyungsoo just sghs and follow her.

~~~

 

I'm s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter