The Wedding

Without You

Sia Pov

I can't believe that I'm actually getting married today. Seunghyun oppa kind of just forced me into it. He told me that it would be worst for Mino's career if I reveal that the baby is his and he might not marry me. That may result in a further backlash and I can't have that. Maybe when my children is older, I will tell them who their father is but for now, I will keep it a secret. Seunghyun oppa just got a Vera Wang dress for me off the rack, he kissed my forehead when he gave me the dress and said he would have custom make something for me but there's no time. I can't believe I'm having twins, Seunghyun oppa got a doctor to privately visit me and they scanned two separate heartbeats. Could I be a good mother and raise a pair of twins? I do not know but I hope with Seunghyun oppa's support, that would be possible. Lydia came in and told me it was time to go down the aisle. She came to be my maid of honor although she does not support what Seunghyun oppa is doing but she wants to be there for me.

I stood at the end of the aisle and looked at Seunghyun oppa, his face lit up seeing me in my wedding dress. I was just thankful that the veil was hidding my face because secretly I teared. I still love Mino and feel that I'm turning back on everything the minute I walk down the aisle. I contemplated to run away in my dress and jump on a plane back to Seoul to find Mino but I made my bed and I got to rest in it, I guess? Jinu oppa and Sean oppa came to support me and offered to walk me down the aisle since we knew that sajangnim who I look up to as my father since my father passed away will not approve of this wedding, much less walk me down the aisle.

As I walked down the aisle, I see Lydia and Ye-Seul unnie standing at the front and Teddy oppa plus Kush oppa on Seunghyun's side. I feel very nervous and unsure if I was making the right decision but I felt that if I love Mino, the least I could do is make sure his career stays intact even if my own heart breaks. After all, he might not even care considering he cheated on me. Jinu oppa and Sean oppa handed me over to Seunghyun while giving him stern warnings that if he hurts me, they are going to kill him. It was an extremely small wedding considering that Seunghyun only had selected YG family members here. Sean oppa's wife and kids plus Daesung were seated to witness our wedding. I finally looked up to see who would officiate our wedding and it was Masta Wu oppa. 

"Yes, Sia, I purposely got myself ordained to do this wedding. Don't give me that look. I'm just doing a favor for this bingu Seunghyun here cause sajangnim is already killing the kids for all of their relationship announcements, we don't need a leak of your wedding too.", Masta Wu oppa said to me after I stared at him in shock. He quickly went through the vows and as he was asking if there's anyone who would protest our wedding, suddenly I heard the church doors open and I heard a voice that I thought I would never hear again. 

Mino Pov

"WAIT! I'm protesting this wedding. She's pregnant with my child, this marriage should not go through with someone who isn't the baby's father!", I shouted as I burst through the door with Seungri hyung, Bom noona and Epik High sunbaenims. Mithra hyung and Tukutz hyung went to restrain Daesung, Seungri hyung guarded the doors, Tablo hyung went to Masta Wu hyung to distract him from continuing the vows whistlt Bom noona went to approach Seunghyun hyung. Sia looked at me in shock while I explained to her that I never cheated and I thought she would be better with Jiyong. I confessed that I read her memory diary and had thought that she would be better with someone that she can remember than with someone that she has no memory of hence I created the scandal and that the girl I kissed is actually lesbian who I planned the thing with. She ran towards me and kissed me so hard that I thought that I would faint from her touch. Seunghyun hyung ran towards us to try to grab Sia back but Bom noona stopped him and told us to run. Seungri hyung opened the doors for us and I grabbed Sia's hands and just ran so hard. I don't know where we are headed to but I know that I will never let her go again. She and the child she is carrying is mine forever more. Turns out, I didn't even need Taeyang hyung's song although I purposely learned the dance steps and almost killed myself with the perfectionist dance instructor, Seungri hyung. We just ran until we jumped into a cab and just went as fast as we could. Maybe I made a few wrong decisions and got myself into this but at the same time, Sia makes it worth it.

Narator Pov

"OH come on! I purposely got myself ordained and the bride runs off? Geez!", Masta Wu said while Tablo just pat his shoulder and said "Well, they weren't meant to be anyway." "Anyone here at least wants to get married? I feel like I wasted my damn time", Masta Wu just continued. "We will", both Teddy and Ye-Seul plus Lydia and Kush said. "Huh?! Lydia, you and Kush are together?", Tablo said. "We have been for awhile now, we just kept it quiet. It would be our honor for Masta Wu hyung to marry us", Kush said. Masta Wu hurriedly married the both couples and made everyone leave the church while leaving Bom and Seunghyun who have stayed quiet and just stared at each other since Bom derailed the wedding there. "Daesung, what made you support Seunghyun's crazy decision?", Tablo asked. "Hyung, it hurt me to see how hurt Seunghyun hyung was throughout Sia's different relationships. I just felt that Sia would be better taken of by someone who is older and really loves her but now I see that perhaps he wasn't right for her. His actions felt like an obsession more than love. Perhaps Bom noona will be the one to teach him how to properly love? I guess we shall see.", Daesung said. Tablo just nodded at him.

"Why did you stop me? Why were you with Mino? I thought you were on my side!", Seunghyun angrily said to Bom. Bom swallowed her tears and just hugged him. "Seunghyun, I'm on your side if you are right but you are making a grave mistake. Sia isn't the one for you and you know it! I love you, I always have and I always will. Even if you don't love me back, I have to say it." Bom said to him. "You love me? You are kidding right? How can you love a bingu like me?", Seunghyun questioned Bom. "I don't know when I started loving you but I always have and always will even if you make stupid mistakes. I just pray and hope you would have seen it. But I guess that maybe this isn't meant to be", Bom said as she started walking away from Seunghyun. Seunghyun grabbed her arm and pulled her back. "Perhaps we started and ended on a bad note. Let's reset this. Hi, my name is Choi Seunghyun, I rap in a group called Big Bang and I can be the most bingu guy you know but once I love you then you can be sure I will take care of you for life." Bom just did a slight smile and said "Hi, my name is Park Bom, I sing in a group called 2NE1. I love corn and can be a little childish but once I love you, you can be sure I will support you through thick and thin. They held hands and walked out of the church in the twilight evening. Perhaps this can be a new beginning.

Thank you all for supporting this! Hope you like this chapter :)