Happen Ending (Epilouge)

Without You

 

Sia Pov

5 years later

"Jirinyang, Borahyun, stop running around! You are going to trip Haru unnie if you keep running around like that", Mino shouted to the twins as I smiled at them and just mouthed to him to let them be. After all, it is their 4th birthday party so they deserve to have a day off from being disciplined by their father. I can't believe that our twins are now 4 and are a pair of mischiveous boy and girl. Jirinyong were named after Chaerin, Jiyong and Taeyang oppa. He is the one who keeps Borahyun his sister who is named after Bom unnie, Dara unnie and Seunghyun oppa in check. 

 

After Mino and me ran off from the church, we crazily took a flight out to Las Vegas and just eloped which pissed sajangnim off when he found out about it through news online but he was just happy that we finally made things right. Surprisingly the other person who was upset was Masta Wu oppa. He grumbled that he is ordained and he could have married us. So to please him, we planned a wedding after the twins were born and had it together with Jinhwan and Minzy, Chaerin and Jiyong and surprisingly, Bom unnie and Seunghyun oppa got married at the same ceremony with us. 

Jiyong and Chaerin got a 2 year old son named Minsi who they named after me and Mino. He has a crush on our daughter so we just find it real cute. Seungri still going around with his playboy ways and have not settled down at all but he spoils our twins a lot likewise their uncle Daesung. Daesung oppa came out that he is bi last year but he also have not settled down on anyone so he just spends a lot of time rotating between him and Seungri as our default babysitters. 

Turns out that we were all right and that Bom unnie will be the one will finally teach Seunghyun oppa to love. I was just happy that both he and Jiyong were with the right woman for them even if it wasn't me. BI and Lee Hi plus Bobby and Suhyun just got married 2 months ago, they are young but they know how to appreciate each other and their fans have been super supportive of them from day one so sajangnim gave in and allowed them to do a joint wedding. He was quite pissed after the huge relationship announcement stunt but he did take Psy oppa's words into consideration and realized that he can't stop people falling in love hence he lifted the dating ban for everyone.

Seungyoon starting dating a fan he meet called Ran and they are planning for their own wedding, Taehyun has been dating his co-star from Girl of 0am and the most surprising revelation was when Seunghoon not only came out to us but also to his fans and started dating Chanwoo. Jinwoo is still single but he remains the twins most devoted uncle and the most bullied one of all. The rest of Ikon are dating casually but have not settled on a full time girlfriend at this point in time. Mithra oppa just got engaged with Da Hyun unnie last month and are planning to get married next year. Tablo oppa , Tukutz oppa, Psy oppa and Sean oppa are perfectly happy with their kids and wives. Seven oppa and Gummy unnie surprised all of us and did a sudden wedding but we think they look good  together. Masta Wu oppa & Jinu oppa are still dating around and has no plans to settle down yet but spoils all of the YG family kids.  Chanhyuk started dating a fan named Gigi but they are still getting to know each other hence sajangnim is just pressuring him to make things official if he really likes her but we just laugh at how shy he is around her. Lydia, Choice37 oppa, Kush oppa and Teddy oppa opened their own studio and we visit them pretty often, all of them and their respective partners all said they don't have a need to have kids yet with all of the YG family kids to spoil and I agree that my twins are spoiled by them.

I'm extremely thankful that despite all that has happened to lead to this ending, Both me and Mino know that we can't go on without each other hence we tattooed a quote in an infinity loop on our upper backs and inscribed it as well on our infinity wedding rings, "Can't Go On Without You". "Mummy, it's time to cut the cake!", both of my twins shouted at me as I snapped out of my thoughts and arranged all of the YG family including sajangnim and his family together for a photo. As usual, sajangnim gave the biggest present to my twins and got them their own giant playhouse in my backyard as he thinks of them as his grandkids. "Smile!", I said as I set the camera timer on the tripod and got into position. One snap and that's it, one whole complete YG Family shot. 

THE END

THANK YOU ALL!!! This story is finally complete at 25 chapters, I never thought a one shot could expand to this story that has gained me a lot of subscribers, lovely readers and commenters who support me each step of my story. To all who loyally supported this story, thank you so much and I'm so thankful for all of the support you have given to my little story. Hope you liked this ending and let me know if you would like any particular one shots of any of the couples and I will try to fulfill them if I have inspiration. Thank you again!!!