Everywhere Else

Without You

Narrator Pov

Seoul, South Korea

YGE Office

"Psy, you do realise you sound silly, don't you? You want me to keep Mino even if Sia doesn't come back with you and she gets married to Seunghyun? The scandal is just too huge for any company, even YGE to handle! I love both that kid and Sia but still, I got to think of the good of the company!", YG said to Psy. "Sajangnim, I don't think you need to worry about that scandal. Go google YGE now. I think you might be very surprised.", Psy replied to him.

Undisclosed Location, Seoul, South Korea

"Oppa, are you sure it is ok to reveal our relationship? I mean, YG appa is going to kill us when he finds out", Suhyun said to Bobby. Bobby just smirked at her and said "It's ok, relax. Even Hanbin is going to disclose his and Lee Hi's relationship. Come on, even Jinhwan is going to announce his engagement with Minzy noona. As far as I know, every YGE artist who is in a relationship or getting engaged or even married is going to reveal it today. This is to distract any media from Mino hyung, Seunghyun hyung and Sia noona's case. But don't doubt my love for you, I'm a little sick of hiding our relationship." Suhyun just smiled and snuggled up with him.

Undisclosed Location, Seoul, South Korea

"Youngbae, are you sure it is right to do this now? I mean with Sia's case, is it even right to announce our marriage?", Dara said to Youngbae while staring at her ring. She got married to Youngbae the night before in a secret wedding. They did not tell anyone as they wanted to keep it between themselves. They never announced their relationship despite being together since 2011 and even breaking up before which inspired the Rise album. Everyone speculates about who Youngbae wrote Eyes, Nose, Lips for but no one knew it was for Dara. Even sajangnim did not know of their relationship, only selected YGE artists that they trust knew of their relationship and secret engagement. Youngbae just hugged Dara in their hotel room and kissed her forehead while saying that it is ok, he is tired of hiding their relationship. He wants to shout to the whole world about how much he loves her and this is also the right timing since every YGE artist is announcing their relationship. He snapped a photo of their wedding rings together and posted to instagram with the caption " Guess who's married now! @daraxxi and me have been together for many years now. We hope that you will give us all of your support and love!". Dara then proceeded to post the same photo on her account with similar caption mentioning Youngbae's handle.

Undisclosed Location, Seoul, South Korea

"So Jinhwan hyung, are you ready to do this through Minzy noona's account? I'm doing our announcement through Lee Hi's account. If only sajangnim allows us to have our own public SNS account then we can do this on our own", Hanbin spoke to Jinhwan with Minzy and Lee Hi in the same room. Jinhwan just gave a thumbs up and said go for it. Both he and Hanbin posted couple photos on Minzy and Lee Hi's account with the captions "Jinhwan here, me and Minzy wish to announce our engagement. We hope you will give us all of your support!" and "Hanbin here! We wish all of you would give support and love to me and Lee Hi's relationship like you have done for our careers!" Minzy and Lee Hi just smiled after both Hanbin and Jinhwan did smirks that showed that they were satisfied.

Undisclosed Location, Los Angeles, California, USA

"Oppa, I hope that we are not making a mistake to announce our relationship. After all, even with Sia and Kiko, you never did announce at all", Chaerin gave a look of doubt as she spoke to Jiyong. Jiyong just hugged her from behind while snapping a selca and said "Even if it is a mistake to announce, choosing you is never a mistake. I love you, Chae and I want the world to know that." He posted the selca with the caption " We are so in love. Even if the world falls apart, I will still choose you @chaelincl" Chaerin went ahead to like the photo and reposted the photo on her account with the caption " You are always a dream come true. Love you @xxxibgdrgn"

YGE Office

"Psy!!!! Are you in on this?! What are all of my artists thinking announcing their relationships, engagements and even a secret marriage which I did not know of?!", YG practically screamed at Psy. "Sajangnim, I only knew that they were planning to announce and I'm just here to convince you to keep Mino around. So I guess their scandal will be smaller compared to these announcements. Sajangnim, the kids are growing up, let them be in love otherwise they are just going to keep finding ways to go around you.", Psy said as he tapped YG's shoulders and walked out of his room. YG just sighed and stared at the headlines on his iPad as he scrolled the screen up and down

Bobby of Ikon and Suhyun of Akmu Musician Announces Relationship!

Taeyang of Big Bang and Sandara Park of 2NE1 Announces Long Time Relationship and Secret Marriage!

Jinhwan of Ikon and Minzy of 2NE1 Announces Engagement!

B.I of Ikon and Lee Hi Announces Relationship!

G-Dragon of BIGBANG and CL of 2NE1 Announces Relationship!

 

Hi all, Sorry, I know this is more like a filler chapter but I will make you guys happy by saying that the story will end in two chapters! Hope you guys liked this chapter and will continue supporting! I also started a new story that is more focused on Mino, Hanbin and an OC, do please subscribe and support here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/958249Thank you!