Chapter 5

스타 Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Lee Min Young “ I shall be completely civilized this time.

"Oh.You..."

I'm sure you've noticed by now that I have two sides of myself: the crazy and the somewhat sane side. Both sides are fighting for my brain right now. 

I can either laugh hysterically and point with my eyes wide open, or I can simply smile and walk away to buy the tilapia. 

Unfortunately, my crazy side overtook my common sense, and everyone is now sure to avoid walking past me as I laugh almost as oddly as....as.....?

I suppose I seem a little weird; laughing super loudly while looking off into space, because the rude  guy smacks me on the head.

"YA!" I yell, since it's the only thing that makes sense in this situation in basic korean.

"Are you crazy? Stop," he mutters under his breath while smiling and bowing to everyone both trying not to and those openly staring.

I think dramas must have gotten it wrong that pretty much every person in Korea has no idea how to speak English correctly, because I can understand him just fine.

So, my next question is: "How long did you spend in America?"

The dude rolls his eyes and tries to grab my hand and pull me up. "Shut up. Please."

I pout until I look down and realize that my new BOF shirt that I bought before leaving America has been recked.

No.

"WHY is Lee Min Ho's face covered in curry?" I ask as I try to take it in.

He shrugs. "Oops." Holding up his broken curry container, he accidentally spills the rest on my white shoes.

Is it weird that I feel the need to squish his face into the ground?

"What's your name?" I squint my eyes while turning away. Needing a name to curse at, I wait for his answer while tapping my foot.

After 30 seconds past, I turn around.

He left.

That man is completely and utterly rude.

You know what? His name will be Han. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter