Chapter 2

스타 Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Lee Ji Hun's Normal Life “ My life. Yay. T

he sun shined through the window. It glistened on my face, telling me to rise and shine. It felt like a total normal morning. I had an instinct that tells me that something good is going to happen. By now, you're probably thinking, uggh, this is probably one of those cliche stories where the main character swiftly wakes up, open the curtains, wear their skirts, go to school, meet someone who just came to their class, and live happily ever after, right?

Well, guess what? Sorry, not sorry, that's not the case here.

I could feel a line of drool slowly dripping down on the right side of my mouth as I slowly sat up with my hair sticking in random places. My reflection might look horrifying and unpleasant to see right now, but eh, like I care. I squinted my eyes because of the annoying sun rays that are blinding my eyes. If I could, I would've changed the solar system a long time ago so that the sun would be another 500,000 miles away from here. We could all freeze for all I care.

Trying to find the end of my bed with my closed eyes, I fell flat on my bum. I hissed at the pain, but didn't bother opening my eyes. I crawled to my door with nooo obstacles at all. Just occasional bumping into walls and sharp edges of my desk and random things on the ground. Tootally fine. I twisted the knob and started exploring. Luckily, the house didn't have any stairs or else I would've rolled to my death a long time ago. 

Still crawling on all fours, I bumped against a wall. I reluctantly opened an eye to glare at it, before turning the handle and go inside the room I somehow came upon.

My body swayed back and forth like a drunk person as I trudged toward the blob on the supposed called bed. Not caring if I crushed the living thing underneath the blanket or not, I dropped on top of it.

I started drifting to Lala Land until the person suddenly switched positions with me. What thee heck do you want?

Poke ... Poke ... Poke ... P-

"Yah!" I opened my eyes and scowled at him. 

He flashed a smirk at me and whispered to my ear, "Did y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter