Chappie~1

Necklace

Seohyun POV

6:00 A.M. in the morning and I'm already awake. Hello everyone!! I am Seo Joo Hyun. I have eight sisters and I am the youngest. I woke up early in the morning to cook for my sisters. Our father and our mother are working abroad. My father owns a entertainment company here in Korea but he has bussiness to do in New York. My mother owns a fashion brand in Hollywood. We are here in Korea for we want to study and grow in our native land. As my daily routine, I always wake my unnies up.

"Unnies!! It' s already 6:45! We're going to be late!! The school gate closes at 7:15!!" I shouted for the rooms are on different floors.

Dooyoung unnie came down first.

"I know Hyun, it'll close at 7:15 pm right?! So i'm going to sleep more" Sooyoung unnie said while rubbing her eyes.

"Unnie your jokes are getting older like you hahaha!" I said.

"Seo, its 6:15 for pete's sake! You're making me anxious!" Taeyeon unnie interrupted.

"Sorry unnie. Its the only way~" I told her while showing my buing buing.

"So, what's for breakfast?" Yuri unnie asked as she went down with others.

"Ummm.. I prepared toasted bread with egg." I told them. I was very happy upon hearing their exclamations on how delicious the meal is. After eating our breakfast we went directly to our school using our car and let tiffany unnie drive because she won the game we played a while ago.

 

 

 

Luhan POV

 

"STOP pushing me!"

"Hey! You're stepping my foot!"

"Hyung! Your 's on my face!!"

Hello everyone! I am Xi Luhan and these are my brothers. I am the second oldest in our family. I have 11 brothers. Our father owns a car company and our mother's a singer, dancer and a model. No wonder they're always not around. My brothers are a mess I say. They always fight on who's going to get out of the car first.

"Hey! Why do you always have to fight when you can get out peacefully?!" I yelled at them.

"Hyung, I don't know I just want to get out first." Sehun repled.

"Maybe because I'm handsome?" Kris added.

"And tell me Kris? What's the connection of you being handsome with this situation?" I talked back.

"The connection.is I am handsome, I am awesome, I am cool, I am the be-"

Suho cut Kris' words by putting his hand on Kris' mouth while dragging him out of the car.

"Don't put your dirty hand on my mouth! I'll prove you that I'm handsome. 1...2...3...start!" Kris told them.

"Oppa!!"

"Oppa this is for you!"

"Oppa! Your so handsome!"

"See, told 'ya!" Kris told them proudly.

And all of them rolled their eyes.

"Your not the only handsome in here." Chanyeol smiled.

"Oh gosh!" Xiumin exclaimed.

"Guys we need to go to our class, we're going to be late!" Lay interrupted.

 

 

 

Author's POV

 

As they were going to their respective classes, Luhan caught sight of his classmate Seo Yoona and a lady-like figure clinging unto his classmate.

t their classroom, while the professor was discussing about the lesson, Luhan was pondering about the lady with Yoona a while ago.

"Hey Yoona!" Luhan said almost whispering.

"Mm?" Yoona raises an eyebrow as Luhan rarely talks to her.

"Who was the girl with you a while ago?" Luhan asked.

"Who?" Yoona asked him confusingly as she only remembered being with seohyun a while ago.

"The girl? Clinging unto you?" Luhan told her annoyed.

"Ahhh" Yoona cheekily answered as she knows where this conversation may lead them.

"Who is she?" Luhan asked curiosly.

"She is our youngest sister, Seohyun. Why do you ask?"Yoona replied as if she does not know anything.

"Umm.." Luhan was taken aback.

"Umm. Its because.. ummm..I rarely see you hanging out with girls." Luhan replied her anxiously.

"What do you mean rarely? I hangout with girls almost everyday." Yoona said laughing at his expression.

"Stop laughing! It's not funny. I don't like her!" Luhan told her.

"No one said you like her though." Yoona laughed.

"Oh Gosh. Help." Luhan lifelessly said.

*Why am I even asking for her name. I have never done such thing before.* Luhan thought.