12th October

9th till 15th October
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae stepped into their room holding a tray of warm food and a tall glass of water, careful not to wake the sleeping patron on the fluffy bed. Sitting down on the soft mattress, he placed the food on the bedside table before planting a kiss on the visible mop of hair peeking out from under the covers. The form stirred for a while and a long yawn was produced, making Hyukjae chuckle.

“Hae dear, it’s time for dinner. Wakey wake wake!!”

Donghae released a series of grunts but refused to get up. He was still groggy from the sudden overtime his boss sprung on him in the middle of the night and had covered the shift till the middle of the day before collapsing on the bed as soon as he got home. He hadn’t eaten anything since getting home and Hyukjae was a little concerned about his health, but the younger just wouldn’t wake up.

“Darling, get up and eat something,” Hyukjae said, squeezing lightly Donghae’s hand that fell out from the covers. “Baby?”

“I’m up. I’m up,” Donghae grunted, opening the covers to peek at the elder with sleepy eyes. “But I’m not hungry. I just wanna sleep,” he said, sitting up and rubbing his eyes while suppressing another yawn.

“At least drink some soup. I don’t want you sleeping on an empty stomach. Here, say ‘ahh’.”

Donghae finished the soup, barely being able to keep his eyes open while his boyfriend fed him. As soon as he swallowed the last spoonful, he fell back against the pillows with a satisfied

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter