02.

But I'm normal, right?...

Kyungsoo walked up to his house with his key in his hand. It was cold as the wind blew resulting the trees to rustle. It was creepy like a scene right out of a horror movie. As the wind settled down, the trees stopped rustling, it was completely quiet. He looked around then shrugged, putting the key into the lock.

As soon he was about to turn his hand he saw movement and heared a rustle in the bushes on his side. Kyungsoo frowned as that bush was the only one that moved. "Who would be in a bush? Why would they be in the bush? Are they doing some Call of the Wildman . What the ." He muttered to himself. He stepped towards the bush but stopped as it rustled again suddenly it stopped and Kyungsoo side eyed it.

'If it's an animal then I'm ing leaving this place. Moving out and going to Chicago or something like that.' He thought and gave the bush a last glare before walking back quickly to his door and opening it, locking it after. He set his stuff down and walked up to his room, not forgetting to take an apple with him as a quick snack. He was too lazy to really make something for himself.

Sad..he knows.

Kyungsoo opened the door to his room and laid down on his bed. He was lazy. He never felt this lazy in his entire life....Okay that's kind of a lie. Like..when is he never lazy is the real question? If being lazy was a sport then he'll be in first place with gold madels and trophies around his room. Once again:

Sad..he knows.

He eventually willed himself to get up and change out of his school clothes. He settled on a plain black shirt and black sweatpants. If you look in his closet it's like looking in the pits of hell. All of his clothes are black with a few exceptions here and there. The man walked towards his window, sliding the curtains open as the moon's light poured into the room. He looked at the bush from before to see if it'll rustle again.

"Maybe that's a haunted bush or something." He said then snorted at his comment. He was just about to turn and walk away until the bush rustled again and something shining in it. He frowned in concentration and looked as close as he could. There was something shining, that he knew. It looked a bit like eyes to him but that would be abnormal, right? Every night he would see the eyes whenever he opened his window's curtains. The rustling was new for him but not the blue "eyes".

What it was that had those blue "eyes"..sadly he didn't know. He gave up and closed the window's curtains, falling down on his bed so he could at least get some sleep.

Kyungsoo was crying.

 

Today was Saturday! He forgot all about it as he rushed to get himself ready for school as the clock read 8:23pm. He wanted to open up the music on his phone not click on the calender. As his eyes scanned the calender quickly, it landed on today's date. "Since it's Saturday, why not go out for a bit?" He asked himself.

He never felt this happy in his whole life.

He never felt this scared in his whole life. 'My body is hurting all over. I don't know what is going on. It happened way too fast. Something doesn't feel right at all. It's unsettling and uncomfortable. The pain doesn't help at all. My vision is getting blurry. Am I...am I going to die?' He thought. He came back from his activities outside and just got back home at night time because of the walk to his house. As soon as Kyungsoo touched the doorknob he cried out as he suddenly felt a wave of pain wash through him.

He never experienced this type of pain before. He fell to the ground and curled up into a fetal position as his body jerked and racked around in pain. It was just unbearable. Kyungsoo tensed as he heard the bushes ruffling again while he laid there in pain. It's quite hard for him to run for whenever he tries to move it'll just pain him.

'What a fun weekend.' he thought sarcastically. The rustling stopped and something walked out. He guessed it was an animal or something. 'Great. Thanks nature. I'll get eaten by an animal. Amazing. Add ten more wolves will ya?' he glared at the ground. The animal came closer to him and sniffed his whole body. He could feel the fur and wet snout of the animal. 'Maybe it's a wolf or something? What the is a wolf doing out here?' Kyungsoo asked to no one in particular. The wolf, he guessed, suddenly bit the back his shirt and started dragging him somewhere. He was still tensed but inside he was panicking.

'WATCH ME GET EATEN BY A ING WOLF!!! I BET HE'S BRINING ME TO HIS WOLF FAMILY AS DINNER!!!! LORD HAVE MERCY ON ME!!' he screamed in his mind. He may have been hallucinating but he probably heard the wolf laugh after he thought that...