01.

But I'm normal, right?...

The tapping of fingers meeting the table was heard faintly as the teacher kept explaining about another history lesson. Kyungsoo was bored to death. He may already be dead. Who knows? 'If no one finds my body moving when this period ends then that means I was officially bored to death....can that even happen? Looks like I'll be the first one to find out.' he scoffed lightly and began to pack his materials as the bell was going to ring.

Just as he began to zip up his backpack the bell rang, signaling it to be lunch time. "Finally." Kyungsoo muttered. He swung his backpack around his shoulder and headed out to his favorite spot. It was under this tree that gave out good shade plus it was quiet enough for him to relax. 'I have two more classes left..ugh kill me now.' he groaned loudly at the thought.

It's not like he hated school...he despised it. Every day in the morning would the same routine for him. Wake up, cry a bit, lay there for a few minutes, force himself to get up and get ready, go to school. I guess you coulf say he's a bit stressed out? Well..he doesn't really know if he is or if that's because he's lazy. He reached to his spot but stopped.

'Do I really want stay here for two more classes that I already know the subject in because I studied it already?' He thought. 'No,' he grinned, 'no I don't.' and with that he began to walk out towards the back of the school. It's not a big adrenaline rush or excitement for him. He already skipped school plenty of times but that was back then.

There was a gate, one for teacher's parking, behind the school. There's rarely any security guys roaming around there since they all seem to migrate towards the front gate of the school. Stupid, right? He threw his backpack over the gate and proceeded to climb over it. He was glad the gate wasn't like those sharp ones and it was just simply curved. "Sharp gates were meant to kill." he said to himself, shuddering.

Landing on his two feet, he was probably a cat in his early life or something, and grabbed his backpack. Getting away from school is like the most happiest thing ever. You know that feeling when you're in school on a boring day, what day is never boring besides the week, and your teacher tells you you're going home after getting a call. Yeah, it feels like that for Kyungsoo when he skips school.

What he hated though was when he has to walk back home. His home was far away and if he decides to take the bus then he'll have to wait for an hour and he's quite an impatient guy. He shrugged, walking down the route to his home. The moon would already be up by the time he approaches his house but everything will be alright.

Right?