Two

We Broke Up and Got Back Together a Lot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"MOM! I am back!" I said. Its 6 pm now. I went to my room and changed into this outfit:(of course after showerine ^^)

I sunk in my bed and took out my laptop. Then I had conversation with Suho.. ^^  But why is he acting so weird..like he is troubled about something by the way he is chating with me.. 

Y:Hey! Are you alright?

S:I am..WHy?

Y:You are not responding as always.. Is something bothering you?

S:Ungi..I always wanted to say this thing to u..I love u Ungi-ah~ I was just nervous to tell u that..I am not good in expressing my feelings.. i know it is sudden for u so...don't break our friendship plz....

It was like an impssible dream come true to me. i never did expected that Suho. My heart was beating fast while i feel my cheeks turn red.

Y: Suho! I..I love u too Suho-ah~ 

*After four months*

Now Suho and I.... WE R OFFICIALLY A COUPLE!! HEHE...

He asked me out and I said yes but I wasn't really up to it. I grew to love him though, and everything felt plain perfect. I knew I never wanted to lose him. We broke up and got back together a lot...but it never felt like he didn't want me.

Before a month I met a boy named Zhang Yixing on facebook through SUho. They are best friends. But I guilty... I don't know how but I just fell for his friend i.e., Lay. Suho found out about it and got mad at it but I lied that i just like him as a friend. We got together again. 

I got over his friend soon enough but I found out he was cheating on me. I was out for grocery shopping when I coincidentally and personally saw Suho kissing a girl's cheek and intertwining their hands and walking along. I cried for days and days, but I was too much in love to break up with him.

After I took my shower I changed into this outfit:

 

Then I checked my phone to check the time and there was a message from Suho.

"Hey Ungi! I want to talk with you. Meet me at the park near your house."

HE REALLY WANT TO MEET ME PERSONNALLY?!! OMG. But I am scared.. He didn't typed any I LOVE U. I took a quick shower and changed into this outfit:

I put a little makeup and this shoe:

"MOM! I am going out for fresh air! I will be back by 9!!" I shouted. "Yes Honey! Take care!!" 

YEs..My parents don't know about my relationship with Suho because I am still not ready to tell that to them..It has been just 4

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter