Phone issue

Another story without a title

“Pay attention to me!”

Junmyeon’s head popped up in surprise, when lean body crawled on his laps, making it impossible to read. He was cooling down from mini heart attack that Zitao served him, trying to figure out when boy even got into his room.

“You scared me.”

“I want attention,” Zitao whined childishly.

 “Yeah, tell me something I don’t know already,” Junmyeon chuckled, putting his hands around other’s waist. But to be honest, even though they basically lived together, they’d barely seen each other. Especially that Tao got a room with Sehun again, like every single time, when they were out of Korea recently. Which was good, because they were best buddies and Junmyeon finally could have some decent sleep, not being a human pillow.

As much as he liked it, he was so tired. He was hoping he manage to read one or two paragraphs before he get another call. Whole his day was work or calls. He just wanted to fall asleep on his damn book. “I’m-”

Zitao stopped whatever he wanted to say by kissing him deeply, reminding him what amazing things he could do with his mouth. He didn’t need a second thought to kiss him back. Hands that were around his neck at the beginning, now trailed down, exploring his body. They parted, both flushed, for a moment to catch a breath. Jun caressed small of Tao’s back.

“What was I saying again?”

“That you’re going to-”

Tao growled against Jun’s lips, when he heard the ringtone of elder’s cell phon.

“No…!” he cried and pushed the phone out of Junmyeon’s hands range, pressing himself against the leader. Not having much choice, Jun kissed him, trying to maneuver blindly to ringing phone. Tao grabbed his wrist, not letting him. Boy’s hand found his way to button of other’s jeans. For a second, Jun thought about giving up, but phone was still ringing, which probably meant manager.

“Zitao,” he whispered warningly. Finally he got opportunity to reach behind Tao and grab the phone. They had a short battle, when Tao tried to make it impossible for Junmyeon to answer, which elder won. Boy shot him offended look, which made Junmyeon roll his eyes. “Yeobseyeo?”

Zitao pouted for few seconds listening Jun’s ‘yes’s and ‘okay’s. Then, defeated by the phone, decided to make Junmyeon miserable. Elder needed to tilt his head to avoid distracting kisses on his jaw. That only made it easier for Tao to nuzzle into his neck and then kiss way to his collarbone. In the same time, his fingers hooked on the loops of his jeans.

“Of course, hyung. Ye-” He felt boy his skin, dragging his teeth a little against it. “Could you stop that please?” Jun snorted, trying to push Zitao with his free hand. Last what he needed, was a love bite on his neck. He could clearly see the smirk on Tao’s face, that made him scowl. “Wha-? Sorry, I didn’t mean you, hyung. No. It’s just an annoying big kid, I’m trying to deal with. What? Yes.” Junmyeon gave Tao a look and chuckled. “Sure, okay.” He covered the microphone by his shoulder and grinned to the boy. “Manager hyung asked me to tell you, that if you don’t stop tormenting me, he’ll going to double your wushu practice.”

Tao winced and let out small  cry. “How does he even know it’s me?”

Junmyeon rolled his eyes. Like there could be other annoying brat around. He put the phone to his ear again, “Yes, I’m coming.”

“I didn’t expect you to say it so soon.” Tao grinned. Jun smashed his head, hanging out.

“ you.”

“Yes, please.”

“Oh, for goodness sake. You are unbelievable!” Jun rolled his eye again. He tried to wiggle from tight grip but boy tangled his limbs around Junmyeon like a little monkey.  “Let me go, Tao. I need to go to the manager’s.”

 

 

When Tao got back to his room, he threw himself on the bed, obviously sulking. Sehun glanced at him above his phone, sighed and toss it to the pocket. In no time, he was laying beside his friend, making other whimper about lack of space.

“Wazzup?”

“I feel unloved…”

“Did mom blow you off?”

Tao shot him a grumpy look.

“Hey, all rights reserved!”

Tao saw an orange light of Kakaotalk notification blinking on his phone. He reached for it.

JunUmma: Sorry Taobaby, don’t be mad

ABStylePanda: 2 l8 4 that >.<

JunUmma: What?

Tao rolled his eyes. What century that grandpa was…

ABStylePanda: too late for that

JunUmma: I’ll take you somewhere tomorrow?

Tao bit his lip.

JunUmma: Wherever you will want to. Just two of us :)

This time he growled and hid his face in the pillow. ing emoticon! Junmyeon didn’t use damn emoticons. That was so unfair.

ABStylePanda: that’s below the belt >C

JunUmma: What do you mean? :>

Tao started to rolling on the bed in frustration.

“Man, are you okay?” Sehun almost fell from the bed.

“Yeah.”

JunUmma: So we are good? Where do you want to go?

ABStylePanda: Okay, fine. Anywhere I want?

JunUmma: Anywhere:)

ABStylePanda: Shopping

There wasn’t a respond for few seconds, although Tao saw, that Jun had read the message. Little smirk crawled on his lips.

JunUmma: Fair enough

“Why are you grinning like an idiot, idiot?” Sehun laid on top of Tao and tried to read the conversation above his shoulder. Tao quickly locked his screen.

“None of your business, .”

“Oh, c’mon,” he cried. “Don’t we tell everything each other?”

JunUmma: It’s a date, then

“Fine. It looks like I’ll have a date.”

ABStylePanda: I guess it is ^^