Prologue

Die Jung *HIATUS*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“I am so hungry I could die this instant”, Taeyong exclaims, both hands up in exasperation, as he enters the school’s cafeteria.

There are only one or two students there, likely because break time is almost done. Blame his annoying class president for making him returned the projector back to the staff room after their class ended earlier.

“Said the one who had a total five snack bars during our class just now”, Yuta rolls his eyes at the brunette as he passes a tray to him.

“I can’t help. Leeteuk becomes so boring these days”, Taeyong argues and Yuta just shrugs at the nickname the taller used to call their chemistry teacher. He couldn’t get into a Korean student’s head sometimes.

The two reach the counter soon and frown at the lack of food left. It is just a few carton of milk, one egg sandwich and that is all. The café’s ahjumma mumbles an apology to them but Taeyong can’t hear her over the growling noise from his stomach.

As if on cue, another ahjumma brings out a bowl of what seems like a cow head soup to the counter. He gulps at the sight of the steaming soup, but then someone beats him first as he is about to put his hand on it.

Taeyong eyes the boy before him. A senior. He could tell from the colour of his tie. It is black with white strips, a bit stands out from his which is simply a plain black.

He doesn’t know if this school play favourite with the seniors, yet first come first served. He freaking saw the soup first!

“Yah”, Taeyong calls out and get taken back for a while to see a deep dimple on the senior’s right cheek. Geez. Did he just smile to mock him?

He shakes his head slightly to compose himself and ready to come out with some good fights when he feels a tug on his arm and the next thing he know, he is pulled outside the café by Yuta. He narrows his eyes to the Japanese friend of his, whose face is very pale like he has just offended Obama.

“Why did you stop me, dude? I need to teach that senior—ouch what was that for!?”

Taeyong winces as he rubs the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter