Such An Unique Confession

Such An Unique Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You look at the guy that standing in fine 7 meters away from you as you sip your vanilla milk tea. You look at his single eyelids eyes as your mind drown in his chocolate orbs. Your gaze then fell into his nose as you imagining how does it feel when the tip of your nose touch his after or before the both of you kissing. The thought of kissing then made you look straight into his curvy and pinky lips as it curves upward when it owner smiling.

"Yah! Stop checking him up." Your best friend said while she nudging you lightly.

"Uh? What did you say? I wasn't checking him up."

"Oh yeah? What are you doing then?"

"Well, I was just simply admiring how the good Lord has blessing him. There's a difference."

"Bla bla bla. Go talk to him or even ask him to go on date. It's better than just 'admiring' him from afar."

"Duh! Do you perhaps knows the phrase that said 'easy to talk than to do'?"

"Oh come on! Don't be such a . Lemme show you how to deal with it." Your best friend said before she took your hand and actually pull you as the both of you walk closer to the handsome guy that you look at before.

"Yah, Minseok!"

"Oh, hi Songbin."

"How are you?"

"I'm fine."

"Well, you do know ____, right? We were classmates in eleventh grade three years ago."

"Yeah I know her." Minseok said as he look at you before he flashed you a smile. "Hi ____, how are you?"

"Uh... I'm... Fine." You said awkwardly while you feel your cheeks burning in fire.

"Uhm... So, Minseok-ah, I heard that you're good with martial arts."

"Uh? Me? No, I don't think--"

"As you know, this best friend of mine, ____, she's so clumsy and careless. Not to mention she's also slow about knowing her situation. So, that's why she can't protect herself and because of that she needs me all the time. But that makes me feel a little bit unhappy because you know, I have my life too. I need a time to spend with my boyfriend and having fun. So..." Songbin cut Minseok's words as the latter just looking back and forth from Songbin to you. "Please teach her how to protect herself by teaching her martial arts."

"Sorry?"

"Okay then, I'll leave it all to you. Bye!" By that Songbin rushed out from the both of you and Minseok. Leaving the both of you look at your so called best friend flabbergasted.

"Hmm." You then heard Minseok cleared his throat and you look at him, flustered because of what your best friend did. "So, is that true?"

"W-what?"

"Well, I can spare my time if you want me to teach you."

"Really?!"

"Yeah, I'm fine with that." He shrugged his shoulder and then you saw him taking his phone out from his p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter