Chapter Two

Protect Our Love ( Missing You Like Crazy )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2 ( Protect Our Love )

 

#Taeyeon & Jiyong House.

 

“OK appa. I’ll tell Taeyeon about it later. She’s cooking right now.” Jiyong peek on his wife that was busy prepare for their dinner together with Jaeyeon at the kitchen. Jiyeon and Taeyong was sit next to him on the couch. Watching tv together. Jiyoung hand caressing Taeyong head lovely. He smile. “Yes, appa. Dont worry.” said Jiyong. He was in a call with his stepfather. “Yes.. Okay.. Be careful.” Jiyong end the call.

“Who is that, appa?” ask Jiyeon. Jiyong smile while looking at Jiyeon cute face. He caressing Jiyeon head.

“Its grandfather. He will come back to Seoul next week. Dont tell omma about this.” said Jiyong with a lower voice to Jiyeon. Jiyeon chuckle.

“Okay appa.” Jiyeon smile.

“What is that?” Taeyong interrupt. Jiyong and Jiyeon look at Taeyong.

 

 

“OMMA, the table already done.” tell Jaeyeon. Taeyeon smile. Jaeyeon really a good girl. She always help her mother do the homework. Like cooking, wash the clothes, clean the living room and watering the flowers around their house.

“Ok, help omma. Bring this to the front.” Jaeyeon take the bowl on Taeyeon hands and bring it to the dining table. Taeyeon take off her apron before go to the dining table. “Oppa, Jiyeon, Taeyong, the dinner is ready.” she said while arrange the table. Jaeyeon also there help her. Jiyong and his twin child walk together to the dining table.

“Woah..” Jiyong smile when look at the food that Taeyeon cook for the dinner. He then carry Jiyeon to her seat and also Taeyong.

“Do you like it, oppa?” ask Taeyeon. Jiyong smile when his eyes meet Taeyeon.

“Of course my dear..” Taeyeon smile.

“Let’s eat.” said Jaeyeon.

 

 

#Jaeyeon’s bedroom.

 

“Good night, my baby..” Taeyeon and Jiyong kiss Jaeyeon forehead. Jaeyeon smile. Taeyeon caressing Jaeyeon head full of love.

“I love you, omma, appa.” said Jaeyeon before she fall asleep. Jiyong smile.

“Omma/Appa love you too.” said Taeyeon and Jiyong in unison. Jiyong get up from Jaeyeon bed. He pull Taeyeon hand and they walk out from Jaeyeon room.

“Is the twin already sleep too?” ask Taeyeon. Jiyong nodded. They now get in to their bedroom.

“Dear, let’s shower.”

“Huh?” Taeyeon laugh. Jiyong look at Taeyeon.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter