Chapter One

Protect Our Love ( Missing You Like Crazy )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One { Happy Family }

 

 

JIYONG walk out from the bathroom while drying his hair with towel. He smile when saw his wife sleeping peacefully on the bed. He sit next to his wife. He lean closer to his wife face and kiss her forehead. When his wife didnt moved by that kiss, he smile. He then kiss her cheeks. No respond. He smile again. He kiss her nose. No respond too. "Is she was too tired?" Jiyong sighed. Pitying his wife. "Babe.. wake up.." Jiyong whisper at his wife's ears.

 

"Em..."

 

"Wake up..." Jiyong said. Taeyeon open her eyes just for a while. She look at Jiyong and close her eyes again. Jiyong smirk. "Em.. I know how to wake her up.." Jiyong then smile naughtly. 

 

"Oppa!" Taeyeon laughed when Jiyong give her a surprise attack on her neck. Jiyong's lips attack Taeyeon's bare neck, Taeyeon hand caressing Jiyong hair. She smile, she already use to Jiyong habits. He like to leave a purple mark on Taeyeon neck. Taeyeon chuckle when Jiyong playfully her neck. "Oppa.." Taeyeon warned. Jiyong lift up his head and look at Taeyeon.

 

"You when you act like this.." Jiyong said in a whisper voice. But it heard so romantic in Taeyeon's ear. Taeyeon chuckle. Jiyong continue bluring his head like a little puppy to Taeyeon neck.

 

"Oppa.. its already 7 am.. you need to go to office." Taeyeon said as she push Jiyong body softly. Jiyong sighed. He wake up and sit. Taeyeon also wake up and hug Jiyong from behind. Jiyong that was shirtless smile when Taeyeon sniffing his bare shoulder. He know, Taeyeon love his scent. 

 

"What are you doing?" Jiyong ask. He look at his phone. Let Taeyeon sniffing his shoulder.

 

"Sniffing your body..." Jiyong laughed. Taeyeon hug him tightly. "I love you oppa.."

 

"Me too.." Jiyong smile. 

 

 

"OMMA, what is our breakfast today?" Jaeyeon ask as she sit at the dining table. She already in her school uniform. Taeyeon busy prepare breakfast. Taeyeon look at her daughter.

 

"Pancake and chocolate." Taeyeon said. Jaeyeon clap her hands happily. 

 

"Yeah! Yeah!! Chocolate pancake!" Taeyeon smile.

 

"Where is Jiyeon and Taeyong?" Taeyeon ask. Searching for her twin children.

 

"I call them here!" Jaeyeon run out from kitchen. Taeyeon smile and continue her work, cook the pancake. Taeyeon startled when Jiyong hug her from behind and kiss her left cheek. 

 

"Oppa." 

 

"Em.." Jiyong rest his chin on Taeyeon left shoulder. Taeyeon smile. Hug and kiss her has been Jiyong daily activity. He became more romantic after their twin children born. "My wife is sooo beautiful.." Jiyong said. Taeyeon chuckle.

 

"I know.." Jiyong hand that was on Taeyeon waist move to her stomache.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter