Whatever

Whatever

He rushed to go to his room. Made the younger looks confused yet already anticipated it. He knew it will be like this.

“Don’t touch me.” The elder said as he pushed the younger’s hand from his shoulder. But the younger has no intention to pull his hand, instead he wrapped his hand around the elder’s waist, preventing him to move.

“Hyung, don’t misunderstood. It’s not like what you think.” The younger said as he lean closer to the elder.

“I’m not thinking. I see” he still tried to get rid the hand wrapped in his waist.

“No Hyung… it’s not like that, listen to me…” he tried to pull the elder closer while the elder tried to free himself from the younger.

“I see it all Hoya…”

“Let me explain…-”

“I’m tired. I don’t want to hear your explanation. I’m going to sleep.” He said as he breaks free from the younger, walking towards his own bed, and pushes himself to bed.

Hoya won’t give up. He sit on the bed, crawling beside the elder who covering himself with the blanket. It’s not like Hoya enjoying that silly dance with the actress. They were watching the tv together, Dongwoo knows that there will be those scene, the dance, the skinships. One that he went mad is when Hoya whisper to the girl, lean his body closer, and put his arms around her. He hate it so much till he feels his body boiling from inside.

“Hyung… don’t be like that... don’t be mad, please…” he said as he tried to pull the blanket away.

“I’m not mad. Don’t worry. I know you enjoy acting as much as you enjoy acting with her.” He said behind his blanket. Push his face closer to the pillow. His voice sounds so sulky, Hoya knows it.

“Hyung, come here please…” he tried to hug the whole blanket, with the elder in it.

No response. Hoya knows that the elder won’t say anything now. No matter how hard Hoya try, he won’t say anything. He better keep it in himself alone and Hoya doesn’t like it. Hoya tried to move the blanket over his face, but no luck, he covered his face very well. But it’s not Hoya if he gives up in one try.

After several attempt, with continues failure, Hoya succeed remove the blanket from him. Not entirely, only one covering his face. Technically Hoya has to be in top of him so he couldn’t move and trapped. Hoya can see the elder’s sulky face. He didn’t want to face Hoya, eyes wandering anywhere. He knew that the elder is upset but he couldn’t lie that he found him so cute while angry, or jealous. You know it’s weird, but it was what Hoya feels.

“Hyung, look at me.” Hoya said as he cupped the elder cheeks. But still the elder didn’t want to make any eye contact.

“Hyung, I am going to kiss you if you won’t look at me.” Hoya threatens but only makes the elder trying to loose himself from the younger.

Hoya really lean his face toward other, lips pressing softly into his. Dongwoo didn’t react. He didn’t kiss back. He didn’t want too. Remembering that lip pressed against his was almost kissing the girl in the drama makes he feels so mad. He pushed the younger away.

“Hyung… why?” Hoya still tried to look at the other’s eye. Hoya really tried his best not to laugh. Because it was too cute and the elder would gone mad if he laugh.

Dongwoo didn’t answer him. He didn’t want to see the younger’s eyes. He kept trying to break free from him. Actually Dongwoo feels so embarrassed. He knew it was all acting, he knew Hoya didn’t do anything towards her (he has Myungsoo told him for every detail he need) yet he feel so jealous. He can’t help but being so annoyed and now trapped like this. Actually he wants to bury himself in the blanket and sleep. He can’t face Hoya.

“Hyung, what do you want me to do so you will listen to my words?” Hoya’s voice woke him up from his own thought.

“You can move your body first.” He tried to push the younger aside.

“No, I won’t. If so you will cover your face again. I don’t want it.” Hoya’s word is exactly what Dongwoo thinks. He can feel his cheeks blush from embarrassment. How did he know that…

Looking the elder all shy and cheeks so red made the younger can’t help but smile and let out a small laugh. Dongwoo immediately side-eyeing the younger, asking for the explanation why he laughed.

“Hyung, no no.. It just… why are you so cute…” he said as he lean to kiss his cheeks, nose, and lips.

Dongwoo can do anything. He feels so embarrassed. His cheeks is going to burst. How dare he said I am cute at time like this, I am pissed off but he said I am cute, is he crazy or what.

“I am not joking Hoya, I am pissed off.” This time Dongwoo looked at the younger’s eyes.

“Yes I know, I am sorry, but you know it’s all acting, you can ask Myungsoo if you don’t believe me. I didn’t do anything with her even after the filming is over, you know that right? We went home right after it finish, you told me you were here, waiting. So how could I spending my time outside there when I knew you were here waiting for me? I won’t do that…. Baby.” Hoya leans forward to the elder’s ear when he said that baby-word, make the elder shivers.

Dongwoo can feel the heat all over his face, he knew that his cheeks gone red and all of that made the younger let out a soft laugh.

“Hyung, how can you be this adorable when you are angry like this? How can I stand you, you are too cute…”

“Shut up.” Is the only word Dongwoo managed to say.

“So are you okay now? Okay right?”

“Yeah, whatever…”

“If you’re still angry I am so gonna kiss you until you okay.” He leans forward and close the gap between them. Kiss his lips softly.

“I am okay, you can move now..” he eventually said after Hoya breaks the kiss.

“But I don’t wanna….” He said playfully made the elder blush more.

“Ugh… whatever…” This time Dongwoo is the one who take the lead and kiss the younger. Hoya seems surprised but then he just lean closer and mumbled “ yeah… whatever” and kiss him back eagerly.