Chapter 3

Topp Dogg - One Way

Time skip, 1 month later-

" Hey P-Goon." Me and P-Goon became real close too eachother. He's never leaves my side no matter what, he'll even wait outside the bathroom. I remember when I went out past midnight and didn't come back, and it started raining. He showed up outta nowhere behind me giving me a back hug. And said " I never leave you." And he didn't leave me, he pretty much just stalked me everywhere I go.

" What's up?"

" Not much, I just want to talk to you." he smiled and sat next to me. Hehe >_< his smile is soooo gorgeous, I have to force my eyes off him.

" Uhh...didnt we just talk like 2 hours ago?" 

" Uhh...yeah but I just really want to thank you for helping us, it's almost time for us to leave." 

It's been a month and a half since the began living with me. The boys are real idiot but their nice and loyal. I've done all I can to make them become more popular, helping make MV, even Hyora, Mina, and Ashley helped.

And the one I'm going to miss the most is-

P-Goon

" what going to happen to us?" I wasn't ready to let go of him. We won't even able to see each other anymore because they will start having busy schedules.

Our relationship doesn't even work out.

I'm not suppose to get so close to them meaning in a relationship way.

" I'll figure out a way, don't worry, we'll be together, I promise." He held my hand tight. Tears started flowing my eyes, he pulled me to his chest and cradled me. " I'll make it happen!"

" You better, or I'll hate you life long." 

I teased but his face was serious. So he will do what ever he can to be with me.

Staring at him longer, I realized our face was really close, I could feel or nose touch then our lips. He lay me down on bed, holding me waist. I wrapped my arm around he neck, pulling him closer. I wanted him, but it wasn't possible. " we should stop."

" Why?"

" Because it not right, if we get anymore closer to each other, people will find out." Topp dogg member, hyora, mina, Ashley, SunHi, aunt bae, FANS, but the one I'm afraid of the most- MOM.

" So! let them find, what can they do about it!" P-Goon threw his hands up in the air. Ugh, I hate arguing him. He always talks back and doesn't accept the truth. 

" The staff will take you away and my mom will lock me up! That's what they will do!"

" Do you not love me!" what- how could he say such thing. He's the only person I always trust no matter what. Does he not trust me? or is he just scared to be with some one else other than me? " if you don't, why didn't you tell me in the first place! I would have let you alone!"

BAM! he slammed the door, leaving me behind, not knowing what to do next.

Dawn-

Today is the day to see him. I can't believe such thing would happen. these past day, months and years, I never forget to visit him. But today I forgot, probably because all the thing happening today. I'm sorry-Dad.

I drove to his grave, got out of the car with flowers. I looked at the stone and started shedding tears, why did this have to happen to him? he didn't deserve to die!!! I fell to my knees and just cried.

" So you still visit him?" !!! I turned around fast, shocked to see that it was-

Mom

" Mom, what are you doing here?"

She never even comes to visit him, not even once. She even dated another guy but then he cheated on her, serves her right.

" Today was the day, when your father and I met each other, when he was famous." she said sighing, then laid the flowers on his grave. " your father was kind and loyal to me, even when fans of his insulted me because they thought that I was a and made him fall for me. He never letted me go."

" That doesn't have anything to do with why your here."

" I finally have the confidence to visit him after all the things that happened between us." We were living just fine when dad was alive. Did something happen between them when SunHi and I were gone? Still, she hurt dad, made him suffer, he didn't even seem like a husband, more like I slave. I grabbed the banquet mom putted on dad grave, tore it apart and threw it at her.

" You don't deserve dad love!!!" it screamed at her, and that's when P-Goon came out behind mom side.

" I see now, so your dad passed away and your angry at your mom. Your mom thought about for a long time and now she finally have the confidence to come here, you should be thankful that your mom still loves your dad, because if she didnt, would she be here right now?" Hell, what does this guy think he's doing, when he knows nothing about our family. I got pissed and pushed both of them out of the way. No one never understand me or is on my side. " Oh, and you might not see me tomorrow."