Chapter 2

Topp Dogg - One Way

Next morning-

* yawn *

" SUNHI, WAKE UP YOUR SISTER. WE HAVE ALOT TO DO TODAY!" I heard mom yelled from the kitchen. SunHi will take a few hour to get to my room cause she probably not even out of bed. I got out of bed and into the bathroom. My room is so special because I have a big closet and half of it I use to put my art supplies and hair supplies. And there's also a bathroom, so I don't have to use the house bathroom. I took a shower and got into boys sweat short and sweatpants over the short then I wore my sweater since today is pretty windy and it looks like it's going to rain.

I went down into the kitchen and all the boys was there. Then I saw a girl by mom, she turned around. I gasped when I saw her face, I didn't expect her to come.

" Oh hey, SunMi, long time no see. Sorry I didn't tell you anything about this." aunt Bae came over and hugged me. I can't be mad at her, she is a really busy person. But I am.

" It's okay, you must be busy, so I guess you didn't have time to call."

" No, I'm still wrong. I didn't call to see if you wanted to do this."

" No, it's really okay. I'm just glad your okay and that I get to see you again."

And we hugged eachother one more time. Later on, aunt bae, mom, and SunHi went shopping while me and topp dogg stay home.

" Your still mad at her, aren't you?" Nakta asked. What is he saying? maybe he noticed last night.

" .......Yeah."

" Why though, we know she didn't tell you but from your face....it might be a different story." Sangdo said while looking at me carefully.

" Please tell us what's going on." B-Joo pleaded to me, with puppy eyes. Ah, they have got to be kidding me....but there not. They started coming close to me, which was really creepy.

" Alright, but first I want you to meet my friends who are a big fan of you guys, alright?" 

" Sure" they said. I called my friend over and 15 minutes later they were here.

" OMGOODNESS, SUNMI, I THOUGHT YOU WERE MESSING WITH ME. AHH, JENISSI IS SO MUCH MORE HANDSOME IN REAL LIFE THAN PICTURES AND VIDEO!!" Hyora came in screaming and fanning herself with her hands. I looked over at Jenissi, he was blushing.

" jenissi? are you blushing." Yano teased. And everyone looked at jenissi and started laughing.

" YA! shut up, I'm your hyung! who do you think your are teasing me!" Jenissi started to blush even more.

" Hojoon! where's your glasses?!?!?!" Mina came in and ran straight to Hojoon and hugged him. " Oh, I'm sorry I guess I got too EXCITED!"

" Ah, no it's okay, my glasses are in my room." Hojoon said smiling at Mina which made her so happy, she hugged him even tighter.

" Ah! Mina your going to kill him if you hug him any more tighter!" Ashley pulled Mina away Hoojoon but she grabbed Hojoon to hard, he fell on top of her and then- smooch!

Ashley eyes were wide open.

" AHHH" Ashley screamed and started punching Hojoon shoulder.

" NO!!!! HES MINE, GET OFF!!" Mina yanked Hojoon and held him tight.

" Take him, he's not even my bias, Gohn is!"

omgoodness, now they're argueing. Ugh, maybe I shouldn't have invite them over and just get done with. Some one tapped my shoulder and I turned around slowly, it was P-Goon.

" So, what's your other story?" he asked. Oh shoot, he remembered, I guess he knew I trying to avoid answering it.

" Alright, come to my room." before we started going, Sangdo and Nakta saw us and came along, oh my I guess they'd plan on stalking me until I tell them. We got to my room, I sat on my bed and the boys sat down. I got a photo of my dad and gave it to P-goon.

" Is this your dad? he looked like Bae-Noona." and p-goon passed the picture to the other two.

" Yeah, my dad is aunt bae's twin."

" So, why are mad at her?" Nakta asked. That's a bit hard to answer, because I do not know how to put it into words.

" Because she my only aunt and she haven't contact me for 4 years. Every time I look at her I think of her as my dad even though she's a women." I started to tear a little but but I kept it in, it was going to be to embarrassing crying in front of idol.

" what happened to your dad?" Sando asked. I hesitated, how can I tell them that, just thinking if dad hurts me alot. " I'm sorry if that was a sensitive question."

" No, it's okay." I have to answer it, I have to over come this and stop thinking of dad so much, I'm growned up now. But I can't, I miss him too much. " No, I'm sorry, I can't"

P-goon stood up and brushed away my tears then hugged me tight. " It's okay, tell me when you heal. People have there own problems that they can't seem to let go."

" Thanks, we should get going or else they'll think we went missing." I said and we left my room. Right when we got to the living room, there was food and cake.

" What happened" I asked, I'm sure I never putted food out.

" We went and bought food, and where wert you guys." Hyora answered and stuffed some cake in

" Ugh, we were in our rooms." Sangdo answered. What type if answer is that, we came out together, so everyone is going to be suspicious.

" Ohh, anyways join us, don't y'all have butts to sit down!" Seogoong shouted. We sat and ate but dad was still in my head, what am I going to do with them?