Chap.1 Guest

Topp Dogg - One Way

I went for a stroll in the park. It's a hot day, so hot there's barely any breeze. And what makes it worse it my mom told me to watch SunHi, my younger sister.

" Oh! unnie , let's go buy ice cream!!!" and she ran off before I can even say anything I ran after her and finally caught up to her but then she ran into someone. A group of boys. At first, she kicked one of them, but then they all turned around, SunHi held so still then turned around and ran toward me

" unnie! those boys are so scary looking."

" Alright, calm down, I don't think they will hurt you." I put her down and wiped away her tears. " Go say sorry."

" Why?"

" Because you kicked one of them for blocking you, when you ran off looking all over the place like you never seen it before, now go!" I pointed to the boys, and she started to pout, I rolled my eyes at her. " Stop acting like a child, your 17 years old, do it or I won't buy you ice cream."

" Ah, I hate you." she said then turned around, and started walking to the boys and I followed her. She bowed respectfully to them then said sorry ( quickly) then ran off, grabbing money out of my hand.

" Hey, get back here, that was not polite." I looked toward them but then my eyes met with the most gorgeous face I ever seen. " uhhh oh, I'm sorry my sister kicked you."

" No, it's okay, I guess we got in her way." the guy said. " what your name?"

" Oh, SunMi, and you are?"

" I'm Sehyuk but my stage name is 

P-Goon, and I'm the leader of Topp Dogg." 

Topp Dogg? I remembered Hyora mentioned them before and that they were a rookie group with 13 boys, wow, 1 leader with 12 other boys to take care of, tough luck for him. 

" Well, anyways I should get going." I waved and went to find that little girl.

That night

I walked out of the shower fresh. Feel so much better after living in the hot heat.

" SunMi, dress nice, we're having guest over." Mom yelled from the kitchen. Right, ever since morning, she seemed to be soooo busy.

" Imma wear casual not dress." I yelled back.

" No, wear that white dress that you got on your birthday from aunt Bae. When you come out I better see you wearing that, young lady!!"

Ugh, she so annoying. I opened my closet and found the dress. It was a short sleeve dress, with a black collar and buttons going down to my waist then a belt, the skirt of the dress which stop above my knee. I wore it then went to the mirror. Hmmm, natural looks and curly hair, that'll look good. After finishing, mom came in and awed.

" Gosh, your so beautiful. We should buy you more dresses, you really match with them." she smiled big.

" Mom, you know how much I hate-

* RING RING RING*

" Well, hurry up, the guest are here and their sleeping over too."

' Wh-!!!!" but she left =.=, ugh this life of mine. I finished doing my hair and wore white socks then walked out of my room and down the stairs. O_O

" Oh, SunMi , come down and meet them." my mom waved at me, I started walking down the stairs slowly, I kept looking at them, and lost my footing.

" Ah-" I was caught by someone with very strong arms, I looked up and saw him.

" Are you okay?"

" Uh, thanks P-Goon but can you let go of me now." he letted go of me fast cause he got embarrassed, but then I almost fell again and once again he caught me.

" Oh my, ahaha" mom started laughing

" Well, you guys must be hungry, let's go eat."

P-goon letted go of me and we all walked to the kitchen. Wow, I never seen mom cook so much good stuff. This will seriously fatten me.

" Right, SunMi, how do you know them, your usually not into kpop?" mom asked.

" Well, you see, I met P-Goon at the park because of SunHi kicked him." I replied.

" What?!?! she kicked her???" my mom banged her fist on the table. " Ohhh, she is so gonna get it tonight, anyway enjoy dinner."

" MOM!!!!!" SunHi came screaming in. Her eyes were so puffy. " Mom! Unnie! I THOUGHT YOU GUYS GOT !!"

O.O omgosh, she did not just say that.

" There was sooo many guy shoes!!!" she screamed, and stared at them for a while. " Wait those are the guys from the park, OMG!!"

" SUNHI, STOP!!" woooo, She got mom raged, now that is a bad sign. 

" These are guest, notr, now sit down and eat, I'll deal with you later."

" Oh! SunMi ! there's a seat right there next to, I think his name is Yano." I pointed at the seat at the far end. She gave me a face but then stuck out my tongue at her and she stomped to her seat. " so, mom, how come they are the guest? idols?"

" Well, aunt Bae, is a staff at Stardom Ent. And she always loved watching you dancing, she want to put you in the next level and work with Topp Dogg new song, I forgot what it's called. Anyway your going to work with them."

Hojoon said something but I couldn't hear cause I had other stuff in my mind. Aunt Bae works at Stardom Ent? how come she never told. She is like my closest aunt. But she went to college in the states.

" she lied to me. Thank you but I'm done with dinner, I'll be in my room if you need me."

And I left before mom could stop me. I was so mad, I couldn't stop thinking about aunt Bae. I got to my room and looked at the photo of my dad. He passed away 4 years ago, aunt bae was his only sister, they are twins. So whenever I see her, she remind me of dad, they are so alike. Mom changed a lot when dad passed away. She seems like she been keeping business away from me.

*************************************

So this is the first chapter, hope you all liked it, I know it was kinda long but oh well, it's a chapter

I'll be updating soon.