Part 2: Little things.

Little Things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi! everyone. Sorry for the mistakes. English is not my first language.

The song I used to write this chapter were: My only exception (Paramore) and Give your heart a break (Demi lovato)

 

“You’re an ”

“It’s the ten time you said” Kyuhyun sighed heavily “Will you please shut up?”

“Well, if you weren’t an , I would not say that” Sungmin shrugged his shoulders.

It was eleven o’clock in the morning, just three hours before classes end. They had been for two hours in the schoolyard. They didn’t mind losing some classes. Kyuhyun is smart, so there is no problem; as for Sungmin, well he’ll think about it later.

“I think it was the best”

“What do you mean?” Kyuhyun asked confused.

“I think it was the best the two of you broke up.” Sungmin turned his eyes towards his friend “You were only hurting him”

He can see a glimmer of pain in Kyuhyun’s eyes. Maybe what he said was cruel, but it was the true.

“I know” Kyuhyun hugged his knees like a little child.

He knows he deserved it.

He knows he hurt his boyfriend, ex-boyfriend.

He regrets never telling him: I Love You, but he couldn’t say it.

He doesn’t want to lose him.

Sungmin saw Kyuhyun was pale. He had dark circles under his eyes and they were red; as if he had been crying all night. He was staring into the space, his eyes were sad; giving you the sign of a broken heart.

He had only seen him like this once.

Kyuhyun has always been a strong person. He never cared what anyone thought of him. Always putting his needs before others.

His only problem was he didn’t know how to express his feelings.

When he was a child, he saw his father so in love with his mother, but his mother didn’t feel the same. For her, everything was an arranged married. She was still in love with someone else.

One day she couldn’t take it anymore and decided to leave. His father was heartbroken. Kyuhyun saw him fall into depression. Trying little by little to re-assemble his life.

At the age of nine, he learned that love make you weak.

That was until he met Yesung.

Sungmin at first didn’t believe his friend was in a relationship. It was hard to believe it when he promised to never fall in love.

He thought at first everything was just a game, maybe a bet.

Yesung’s eyes always sparkled with love every time he saw Kyuhyun, as for the latter, they were always cold. It seemed that he didn’t care for him.

But Sungmin was wrong.

Kyuhyun and he were in the cafeteria, seeing what they could buy to eat. His boyfriend Yesung had singing practice. He was going to joined them later.

“Kyuhyun!”

The latter turned around and saw his friend Changmin running towards him.

“What?”

“Ye—“Changmin stopped. Trying to catch his breath “Ye—sung. Oh God! Gi—give me a minute”

“What? What happened to Yesung?” Kyuhyun grabbed Changmin’s shoulders and began to shake him. Impatient for what his friend need to tell him about his boyfriend.

“He—He fell down from the stage and hurt his hip. He was taken to the hosp—“

Kyuhyun didn’t let Changmin to finish what he was saying. He just ran out of the cafeteria with Sungmin running behind him.

“Kyuhyun wait! We need to know first what hospital is”

When the two arrived at the hospital, they asked in which room was Yesung. Finding Ryeowook inside his room beside his sleeping brother.

“He is fine. Only needs to rest a couple of weeks” Ryeowook walked towards the window, letting Kyuhyun sit beside Yesung. “The doctor sedated him. The pain was strong.”

Sungmin saw Kyuhyun take with his left hand one of Yesung’s hand and with his other hand began to caress his boyfriend’s cheek with his fingertips. His eyes were full of worry.

The act was so intimate that he had to look away. He saw Ryeowook also did the same. Maybe it was because he couldn’t stand see Kyuhyun near his brother.

After that, Sungmin realized that Kyuhyun was really interested in Yesung. He was only scared to show that and become like his father.

“I’m sorry for what I said”

“It’s ok hyung. It’s ok” Kyuhyun sighed sadly “You were right. I was only hurting him. I’m like my mother”

“Kyuhyun…”

“No hyung. I’m like her” Kyuhyun’s eyes began to fill with tears again “Yesung needs someone better. Someone who can treat him better” Tears started running down his cheeks “But I don’t think I could bear to see him with…with someone else”

Sungmin started to rub his back to calm him. He felt a pang in his chest watching his friend like this. It was not common to see Kyuhyun cry.

“Kyu. I’m going to help you”

“What?” Kyuhyun was trying to wipe his tears with his hand “Why? You said it was the best”

“I know what I said” Sungmin was silent for a few seconds thinking about what he would say “Although my relationship with Jongwoon is awkward, I was mad at you for hurting him. But he makes you happy, maybe you don’t show it, but he makes you happy inside.”

“Are you sure that you want to help me?” Kyuhyun asked doubtful.

“Yes. But you need to change your attitude towards him.”

“But I can’t even say that I—I… that three words”

“Look I know you’re scared and it’s wrong, like you might make a mistake. So let him give your heart a break” Sungmin said philosophically.

“Did you just quote a Demi Lovato song? Kyuhyun chuckled. At least he wasn’t crying anymore.

“Yes and shut up” Sungmin tried to remember what he was saying “Look. You don’t need to say him that you love him every minute. He knows your story and he understand. You just need to show him how important is he to you”

“Show him? How?”

Although Kyuhyun was smart, sometimes he was stupid.

“Show him little things you know”

“Little things?”  Kyuhyun asked still con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter