Part 3: I love you baby

Little Things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi! This chapter is longer than the other ones, but I hope you like it.

Thanks to this chapter, Sungmin's plan, this fic was born.

Again sorry for my english mistakes :)

Warnings: It's boring and cheesy..

 

12: 00 am… 2 hours left before classes end.

 

“Ok guys. Thank you so much for coming.”

Sungmin and Kyuhyun were in an empty classroom with another classmates. There wasn’t much time left. These people were supposed to help them, well more Kyuhyun than him. But there’s one thing for sure, if convinced Kyuhyun was difficult, more difficult will be to convince these people to help the evil maknae.

“I called you here, because we need to help our little friend here to get back his boyfriend” Sungmin patted Kyuhyun’s left shoulder. He needs to do all the talk. Because if the gamer opens his mouth… good-bye plan, good-bye Yesung.

“Friend?” A snort was heard. “Why do we need to help him? He always make fun of us” Ryeowook crossed his arms in front of his chest.

Everybody in the room agreed with him.

“I agreed with Ryeowook. He is always saying means thing to us.” Hyukjae, leader of the school’s dance team, support the stamen of his friend.

“Well, you are ugly and look like a monkey. What’s not funny in that?” Sungmin hit Kyuhyun in the head.

Things weren’t as planned and Kyuhyun will make it worse if he doesn’t shut up.

“Look, I know he is a mean bastard” “Hey!” He shot him an angry look, making the maknae silent “And a really big one. But don’t do this for him, do this for Jongwoon”. He turned his head towards Ryeowook. “Wookie. He’s your brother. Don’t you want to see him happy again?”

“Of course I want to see him happy. And because of that I want them to break up” Ryeowook stand up of his sit and walk towards them.

“Wookie…”

“No Minnie. He never treated my brother properly” Ryeowook pointed Kyuhyun with his finger. “Why I need to help him? My brother will be fine without him”

Silent. No one dared to speak. You can feel the tense atmosphere between Ryeowook and Kyuhyun. It was suffocating.

“Listen. I-I’m really sorry” Kyuhyun gave a big sigh “Yesung means everything to me. I know I messed up this time, but please I need your help. I can’t do this alone.”

Ryeowook was shocked. It was the first time he heard Kyuhyun apologizing for something. He tried to look in to his eyes and see if he was joking, but the only thing he saw was despair, loneliness and … hope?

“I hope not regret it later” Ryeowook murmured quietly “Fine. I will help you”

“Fantastic!” Sungmin was excited. “Know Kyuhyun extend you hand and apologize with Ryeowook”

Both shook their hands.

“I’m sorry…”

“See everything is fine”

“I’m sorry that you look like a smurf”

“Yah! You brat!” Ryeowook tried to hit Kyuhyun but Sungmin hugged him by the waist, trying to calm him down and avoiding he hit his friend; even though he deserved it.

“Argh! Kyuhyun!” Sungmin was mad. Everything was going fine but his friend messed up again.

“I’m sorry. But I couldn’t help it” Kyuhyun just shrugged his shoulders.

“See, he would never change” Said a beautiful girl, Yoona, a member of the garden club. “I agreed with Ryeowook oppa, Jongwoon oppa needs someone better”

“I don’t think the same” Said a handsome boy. Who was sitting in Hyukjae’s lap “I think Yesung hyung and Kyuhyun look so cute together “His name was Donghae, Hyukjae’s boyfriend “And Sungmin hyun is right. Let’s do this for Sungie hyung”

Donghae stand up from his boyfriend’s lap, and walked in front of the students.

“He always had been there to help his dongsaengs” He scanned the room and spotted a cute guy with a rainbow hair, “Luhan. What Yesung hyung do for you dog ran away?

“Erh. He helped me to search for him” Luhan, member of the school band, said with a little blush in his cheeks.

“See! You Henry. What Yesung hyung do for you in your first time in this school?” Donghae asked another cute guy with puffy cheeks.

“He touched my philtrum” Henry, a member of the school band, smiled brightly.

“Eehm. Another thing?” If Donghae was an anime character there would be a drop of sweat in his head.

“Hmm. He lent me a pencil?”

“You see! Another good action for our lovely friend” Donghae saw a pretty girl with short black hair “Hyuna. When you sprain your ankle, who was the person who took you to the infirmary?

“It was Hyunseung oppa” Hyuna, a member of the garden club, said shyly.

“But if Yesung was there, he would had helped you” Donghae will try to convince them. Yesung was his favorite hyung. He knows that Kyuhyun is not a bad person; and well… they were destined to be together. “Let’s not do this for Kyuhyun. Do it for hyung. Hyung always put the needs of others before his needs. Let’s make this day, one of the best day of his life. So I’m going to ask this WHO’S WITH ME?!”

Everybody raised their hands in cheers, chatting happily of what they can do for Yesung. Donghae made a side smirk towards Sungmin.

“So this is why you wanted me to bring Donghae with me” Hyukjae said to Sungmin. The latter has a creepy smile in his face.

“But… we’ll not get in trouble for helping him?” Onew, another member of the school band, asked.

“You’ll not” Everybody turned their head towards the door and saw a pretty guy with red hair enter the classroom. Walking behind him was a handsome Chinese guy with blond hair.

“Heechul hyung!” Donghae ran towards another of his favorites hyungs and gave him a big hug.

“Hey Fishy” Heechul returned the hug and patted Dongha’s head. “I heard your speech. You’re becoming good at this”

“I do what I can hyung” Donghae just shrugged his shoulders.

Kim Heechul the most popular guy in the school. He was the son of the principal, so it was immune to the school punishments. Behind him was his Chinese boyfriend for two years and a half, Hangeng. There were rumors saying that they’ll going to marry at the end of this year.

“You don’t need to worry to get in trouble. I will help you” Heechul point Kyuhyun with his finger. “Except you kid. You need to learn lesson. Nobody messed up with the AB brothers. Capisci” He saw Kyuhyun nodded quickly his head. “Good. Come on Hannie we have things to do”

Hangeng just bowed to his classmates and followed his boyfriend. Sungmin direct his eyes towards Kyuhyun and Ryeowook.

“Well you too need to make a little truce for today. We don’t have so much time left. Remember we do this for Jongwoon”

Kyuhyun and Ryeowook look at each other and just made a little hand shake.

“Good” Sungmin smiled with satisfaction. “Now everybody this is the plan”

While his friend was talking with his classmates about the plan. There was only one question in Kyuhyun’s mind.

Will Yesung really forgive me?

 

13: 30 pm… Only half an hour before school ends.

In another classroom in the second floor, was a raven guy sitting at the back of the class, looking throw the window. If anyone saw him, would say he is just relaxing after so many classes in the day. But if you saw him closer, you might see in his eyes melancholy and sadness. Feelings that make your heart ache.

 

‘I shouldn’t have hit him’

 

‘He was drunk and jealous’

 

‘It was my fault after all’

 

‘I should have told him I would be late’

 

This kind of thoughts had been hovering in his mind since the morning.

 

‘Maybe I need to apologize’

 

At the last thought, he remember the conversation he had with his brother this morning.

“No hyung. Kyuhyun is who has to apologize to you. No the other way”

“But Wookie… What if—what if Kyuhyun doesn’t apologize?”

There was a deep silent between the brothers. Ryeowook looked at his brother and his heart ached by the condition of his brother. The older was pale. His eyes were red and puffy, for crying a lot in the night. Also there were dark circles under them.

The truth was Ryeowook didn’t hate Kyuhyun. The only thing that bothered him was the way he treated his brother. If it wasn’t for the scene in the hospital, he would had tried to break them apart.

Kyuhyun was a proud person. So he didn’t think he was going to apologize so easily. After a minute of silent he answered.

“If he doesn’t apologize… that means you’re not meant to be together”

He rang a hand through his hair. Just half an hour before classes end and there was no sight of Kyuhyun.

Maybe after all they weren’t meant to be togeth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter