Part 1: Tell me I'm your everything

Little Things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You’re an and a big one”

“Shut up Sungmin”

“No seriously Kyuhyun, you’ve never been kind towards Jongwoon hyung. I wonder how he could’ve been dating with you for one year”

“I told you to shut up!”

Cho Kyuhyun and Lee Sungmin, best friends since they were in diapers, they know everything about each other.

“I’m your hyung stop being disrespectful. And you know I’m telling the truth”

“Idiot”

“”

“Pink gay freak”

“Fatty gay”

 

Like I said… Best Friends.

 

It was a warm day like any other summer day, they were sitting under a tree in the schoolyard; it was their free period so they had nothing to do, just talking about nonsense or maybe love problems (?) pff “love problems” yeah right.

 

Perhaps you are wondering what they are talking about and who this Jongwoon guy is.

 

Well first of all, I’ll talk about these two.

 

Lee Sungmin, 17 years old, currently studying second year of high school. Handsome with a smooth skin. Well known for his good sense of fashion and his obsession to pink. Black belt in Martials arts. Don’t make him angry, he may break you bones in a blink of eyes. Kyuhyun’s best friend for years. Loves acting.

 

Cho Kyuhyun, 17 years old, sophomore student like Sungmin. Well known for his handsome face and sharp tongue; the second most popular guy in the whole school (first place is the almighty Kim Heechul obviously!). No matter if you’re older or younger than him, you can’t escape for his rude behavior and cruel comments. Loved and hated by his teachers for his intelligence. And dating Kim Jongwoon.

Wait What?!

Cho Kyuhyun dating?

Yes, believe it or not Cho Kyuhyun is in a relationship.

With nothing more and nothing less with Kim Jongwoon. The kinder and gentler person you will ever meet.

 

Kim Jongwoon-Yesung for friends-, 18 years old, currently studying his senior year. He’s very friendly and weird person. Lover of turtles and insects. Well known for his amazing and soft voice. Every time you hear him sing, you can feel a warm sensation that expands inside of your body. Enjoys touching the philtrum of his friends. Madly in love with Cho Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun and Yesung have been dating for a year. Many people are surprised to know that since they are complete opposites. They are like day and night. Fire and Water. Ying and Yang.

The question here is how these two are dating if they are total opposites.

Maybe Kyuhyun made Yesung fall in love with him? Wrong

Someone helped them to end up together? Nah. Try again.

Maybe it was love at first sight? Yes and No.

It was love at first sight, but not for Kyuhyun.

Yesung was in his sophomore year. It was the first day of school and the principal had asked him and other students to teach the freshmen the school and some of the rules. That was the first time he saw him. A tall guy with white skin and beautiful brown eyes talking with a blond guy; he had never felt his heart beat so fast before.

During the tour of the school, Yesung tried to make eye contact with that handsome guy, but that never happened; so he decided to investigate everything about him.

On February 14 of the same school year, our turtle boy decided to confess his feelings towards Kyuhyun. Yes, finally he had a name for that cute guy. He didn’t know what to give him; it had to be something small but special at the same time, so he asked his brother Ryeowook for help. At the end they made a box with 15 mini cupcakes inside, decorated in cute different ways.

 

“Kyuhyun-ssi, I-I like you. Ple-ase a-a-accept thi-this” He was really nervous. He could feel his sweat running down his back.

“Yeah thank you. Put it with the others”.

Yesung closed his eyes tightly, not letting out his little tears. What else could he expect?

“Thank yo-you Kyuhyun-ssi for accepting my present”

Day passed, Yesung never approached Kyuhyun again. Until one day, one of the teachers of Kyuhyun decided to bring all his classmates at the music festival the school was performing.

Kyuhyun was bored to dead, seeing so many people without talent performing; he turned his head to the right and saw his best friend Sungmin asleep.

“Well, for the final act” Finally! “We have the sophomore Kim Jongwoon performing the song why don’t you love me? written by himself”

What a loser

What is this? A show to confess your pathetic love life? Tsk.

Suddenly he saw a boy timidly walking to the center of the stage, it was a little shorter than him with black hair and tan skin. He felt something funny in his chest, seeing the innocence of the boy. A melody began to play and with her the beating of his heart.

See, I’m just too scared

To tell you the truth

‘Cause my heart, it can’t take anymore

Broken and bruised

Longing for you

And I don’t know what I’m waiting for

He had never heard such a perfect voice. So soft, so hoarse. He closed his eyes to listen better and started to feel goosebumps in each verse of the song.

Left on the sidelines

Stuck at a red light

Waiting for my time

So just tell me

He decided to open his eyes to see a little more

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter