Our First Date

I Marry A K-Pop Star

Jiyeon Pov.

Today is the weekend and I slept in today when suddenly my mom starts calling me on my phone to get dress nice and come done because there was a guest here today and I would be really happy about the guest.So i walked down the stair case and I saw my mom talking to jungkook and he has white roses in his hand and I was so shocked that he's at my door step.

Jungkook - " Hey jiyeon good morning"

Jiyeon - " Good morning to you to jungkook"

Mom - " Jiyeon jungkook brought you your favorite flowers how did you now her favorite kind of flower?"

Jungkook - " I thought these white roses would be look nice on her so I bought them I had no idea she liked this type of flower"

Jiyeon - " Yeah I like this kind of flowers thank you for bringing them for me"

Jungkook - "Your welcome and I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me today since it's the weekend

Before I could answer his question my mom already did

Mom - " Of course she would like that right jiyeon?"

Jiyeon - " Yeah I would just let me get my bag and we can go"

Once I closed my door to my room I thought " is this really happening if this is a dream don't wake me up but i pinched my cheeks and im not dreaming this is reality i'm so happy thank you god"

Jungkook pov.

"Jiyeon said yes to going on a date with me this is a great way to get to know her and we get to have fun" I thought.Jiyeon then came done the stair case and then she smiled at me and I smiled back.

Jiyeon - " I'm ready to go if your ready"

Jungkook - " Okay then mrs.park i'll be taking your daughter now"

Mrs.Park - " Take your time just bring her home before midnight don't do anything crazy you two"

Jiyeon - " Mom! really"

Jungkook - "Don't worry i'll bring her back before then so if you excuse us" 

We got in my car but the driver was driving because I don't have my driver's licence yet 

Jiyeon - " So where are we going jungkook"

Jungkook - " I was wondering if you wanted to go see 'Captain America: Civil War with me"

Jiyeon - " That sounds like a great idea because I also want to see it"

Jungkook - " That's great and after that we can go eat pizza and get ice cream after the movie"

Jiyeon - " I would like that a lot " with a smile on her face

Skiping the movie they are now at the pizza restaurant and talking about them selves

Jiyeon pov.

Jungkook - " So what do you like to do on your free time?"

Jiyeon - " I hang out with my friends or I watch my favorite dramas and you jungkook?"

Jungkook -" When i'm around my hyungs I like you annoy the them about different things "

Jiyeon - " Hahahaha that sounds funning" 

Jungkook - " Yeah it is"

Jiyeon - " Who's your favorite k-pop idol?

Jungkook - " I don't have a favorite because I like a lot but I like the song see through by zion t feat primary and you jiyeon? 

Jiyeon - "I also dont have a favorite but i like got7"

Nobody's pov.

After they finished having their date they drove to jiyeon's house and jungkook walked her to the front door and he lookes into her eyes.

Jungkook - " I had a great time with you today we should do this more often don't you think?'

Jiyeon - " Yeah I would like that and I also had a great time with you today jungkook"

Jungkook did something very unexpected and that was he kissed her on the cheeck and jiyeon had her eyes wide open when jungkook closed his and gave his famous cute smile and said.

Jungkook - " Well I gotta go bye jiyeon"

Jiyeon - " Yeah bye"

The night just ended but their story has just began by that one kiss on the cheek.Jungkook was suprised by his action but was full of happiness and jiyeon was still shocked but was happy that her soon to be husband kissed her on the cheek.

 

So sorry guys that I have not continued with the story but I will be now starting it again as I have new ideas and plots to make this a great or hope to be for all the people that wanted this story to continued.I cant promise to always update but I might do it once or twice a week but for sure i'll update the most that I can and to not make you guys disappointed.annyeong (bye)

By - The author