What Really Happen That Day

I Marry A K-Pop Star

Suga pov.

Suga- ''Jungkook can you tellus why you like Nara''

Jungkook- ''Well I started to like her when she helped me on my enterance exam because I was so nervous''

J-hope- ''That's why you like her''

Jungkook- ''Yeah''

Jimin- ''Wait how did she have her hair back then''

Ram Mon- ''Why would you be asking that dumb question jimin''

Jin- ''I think I know was it because jiyeon and nara had the same hair cut at the enterance exam''

Jimin- ''Yeah and had the same clothes but different style of hair''

Jungkook- ''Well the one thing that caught my attention was the hat she was wearing''

Jin- ''Jungkook not to rain on your parade but that was jiyeon''

Jungkook- ''What really so the girl that help me out was jiyeon not nara''

Jimin- ''Yeah because we were on her group in the enterance exam so we know what she wore that day''

Jungkook- ''Well now I have to ask jiyeon about this''

End of pov.

Jiyeon pov.

''Jungkook friends act just like my friends because they care about me and always try to make me laught and smile.Also my favorite rapper was j-hope and second it suga so best day ever.''

????- ''Jiyeon we have to talk to you''

Jiyeon- ''What do you need jin''

Jin- ''Well we have a question to ask you about the enterance exam''

Jiyeon- ''Okay ask way''

Jimin- ''Well first question did you were a cap on that day''

Jiyeon- ''Yeah  why''

Rap Mon- ''Also did you help a guy to study for the exam''

Jiyeon- ''Yeah he looked nervous so I ask if he was okay and he said no so I ask why and he said that he needed to study before the exam and I offer my help''

Suga- ''Okay thanks jiyeon see you around''

Jiyeon- ''okay bye guys''

''That was wierd why would they ask me about what happen in the enterance exam, maybe they now the person that I helped that day.''

End of pov.

Jungkook pov.

''My hyungs just came back now we have to ask nara the same questions on what happen that day on the enterance exam to see you was the nice person that help me study with the cap.''

J-hope- ''Yo nara jungkook and I have something to ask you''

Nara- ''Okay ask me your question''

Jungkook- ''Well did you have a cap on the day of the enterance exam nara''

Nara- ''No because I don't like how they make my hair flat''

J-hope- ''Also did you help someone study for the exam''

Nara- ''No because I would not help a person study before a exam because I would study myself first why''

Jungkook- ''Oh just asking''

Nara- ''Okay see you guys around bye''

J-hope- ''Well now we now that she was not the one that help you that day kookie''

Jungkook- ''Yeah it is and I can't belive that she won't help a person to study for an exam''

J-hope- ''Well if you didn't like that then you are not going to like what suga got on nara''

Suga- ''I heard my name what were you guys talking about''

Jungkook- ''That you have something on nara that you want to show me''

Suga- ''Yeah but that can wait after what we have to tell you''

Jungkook- ''Okay go ahead''

V- ''Well it was jiyeon who help you that day not nara''

Jimin- ''She told us her self''

Rap Mon- ''So the girl that stole our maknae heart was jiyeon not nara''

Jungkook- ''She was so nice and even help me where I didn't get to study the day before''

Suga- ''So how dod you feel about nara right now still like her''

Jungkook- ''Well just a little bit but I just learned that jiyeon is so nice to people she is around''

End of pov.

Suga- ''Well what I have to show you that Nara only care about your fame and to marry you for your money''

Jungkook- ''Hyung she might be mean but not that mest up okay''

J-hope- ''Well that what you think but that is not true okay''

Jimin- ''Just show him what you showed us hyung''

Suga- ''Well it went like this''

Flash back

Nara- ''Just to get on jungkook good side and get marry with him for the fame and money''

Nara- ''HEY ALL STUDENTS DID YOU KNOW THAT PARK JIYEON IS GOING TO MARRY YOUR JUNGKOOK OPPA!!!!!!''

Students- ''WHAT!!!''

Suga- ''You are so going to pay back nara''

Nara- ''You guys can't do anything because you don't want your maknae to get mad at you right bye''

End of flashback

Jin- ''So now you know how nara is really is jungkook''

Jungkook- ''Well at least I now this now and not when I would be dating her right''

V- ''Yeah and look at the bright side you are marrying a girl that is nice and beautiful and that helped you to study before the exam''

Jungkook- ''Yeah you guys are right and maybe now I can get to know jiyeon better before the wedding''

Jin- ''And you never know maybe also fall in love with her jungkook''

Jimin- ''Yeah but if you don't call me for I can marry her because I also would like to marry her''

Jungkook- ''Not going to happen''

Bts except jungkook- ''Oh someone is jealous''

Jungkook- ''That is not like it at all''

Bts except jungkook- ''Sure''

What will happen now that jungkook knows the truth about nara and jiyeon?Would he begin to have feelings for jiyeon or still like nara, he could just help her to begin to be a good person who knows?