The News

I Marry A K-Pop Star

Jiyeon pov.

I wonder whaat my parents want to talk to me after school I just hope it is not boring like when they told me to be careful about my image as the the daughter of the park company.

Hyomin- ''Dino I heard that jungkook has an arranged marriage from rap mon''

Jiyeon- ''What really why did that have to happen to me now i'm sad thanks hyomin''

Eunjung- ''Look what have you done hyomin dino is sad because of you''

Soyeon- ''Apologize to dino''

Hyomin- ''Sorry dino but I just wanted to trick you''

Jiyeon- ''So it wasen't true what you said about him getting married''

Soyeon- ''Of course it was a lie I should now because I known him for all my life''

Jiyeon- ''Alright thank you soyeon''

Let's skip school and see what jiyeon parents have to tell her about at home

Jiyeon- ''I'm home mom dad''

Dad- ''Jiyeon go and dress nice we are going to dinner with my best friend family''

Jiyeon- ''Alright just give me a couple og minutes to change''

Mom- ''You look great jiyeon let's go already we are little late come on''

They arrived at the resturant where they will have dinner with the best friend family of jiyeon's dad.

Mr.Jeon- ''Hello mr. and mrs. park thank you for coming today to have dinner with us''

Mr.Park- ''Nothing for an old friend''

Mrs. Jeon- ''I'm so sorry my son said he will come just in a while he is busy with work right now''

Mrs.Park- ''It is alright there is no rush oh this is my daughter jiyeon''

Jiyeon- ''It is very nice to meet you my name is Park Jiyeon''

Mr.Jeon- ''It is nice to meet you, you are very pretty jiyeon''

Jiyeon- ''Thank you very much mr.jeon''

Mrs.Jeon- ''Should we have dinner while we wait for my son''

Mr.Park- ;;That is a great idea let's eat''

End of pov.

Jungkook pov.

My parents are so going to kill me, it's not my fault that music core took longer than I thought.I wonder what they want to talk about they just said that it was very important to be there on time.

Flash back.

Mr.Jeon- ''Jungkook be on time on dinner because we are meeting my best friend family and it is improtant that you are there''

Jungkook- ''Okay dad just tell me what time and where is the resturant to be there''

End of flashback

Thank you finally i'm here and just a little late hope that the guests aren't mad at me.

Dad- ''Oh jungkook your here take a sit next to jiyeon''

Jungkook- ''Okay father''

Jiyeon- ''Hello''

Jungkook- ''Hi nice to meet you jiyeon''

Dad- ''Look you guys get along just fine time to tell you the good news jungkook and jiyeon''

Jiyeon- ''What good news is he talking about father''

Mr.Park- ''Well jiyeon you and jungkook are getting married in 2 months''

Jungkook and Jiyeon- ''What!!''

Dad- ''We thought that it will be a good idea and to make our business bigger''

Mom- ''So jungkook be nice to your wife because you guys are going to move out and to a new house we bought for you guys''

Jiyeon- ''Don't you think that we are a little to young to get marry I mean we are just freashmen is high school''

Jungkook- ''Yeah jiyeon has a point there mom''

Dad- ''Thats when your mom and I got married''

Mr.Park- ''The same thing for us jiyeon''

End of pov.

Jiyeon thought ''I can't belive I am going to marry BTS maknae jungkook my wish has come true but he doesn't look happy through''.Jungkook thoughts ''Jiyeon does not look bad but I already have a crush I have but I can't go against my parents''.

Jungkook- ''Alright I will marry jiyeon''

Jiyeon- ''Are you okay with this won't your fans be mad at you''

Mr.Jeon- ''Don't worry about that jiyeon we already talk about that with the CEO and his manager about''

Mr.Park- ''So it is decides that you guys will be marry in 2 months are you guys happy''

Jungkook- ''Yeah at least we can get to know each other in the mean time right''

Jiyeon- ''Yeah take good care of me jungkook''

Jungkook- ''Yeah also take good care of me jiyeon''