pi-goes pi-goes pi-goes pi-goes pi-goes pi-goes pi-goes pi-goes pi-goes pi-goespi-goes pi-goes pi-goes pi-goes pi-goespi-goes pi-goes pi-goes pi-goes pi-goespi-goes pi-goes pi-goes pi-goes pi-goes

Please pi-goes

it goes

goes it

geeyoteene

the men was welking with his machine with a heavy blade sliding vertically in grooves, used for beheading people. it wa the erly 70's in the erly year erly in the morning. no one wes n the streeht but one wes. he was, pigeon. the men wes not arigionalee luking fur the furry bird, but whin he saw the majestice peice of fly he knew, he knew fery weell, very fell, feather fell, the feather uf feathers faling, faling in love, love l0ve.

majestice fly

raoz it

gayllotine

"hey" the mahn sed, hey  you, he continued, are you shakira? he finished continueing "wakawaka hey hey hey hey" pigeon seid. mengased, are you the irl rn 360 no scope shakeerya? "no i am pigeon" "but who--" men was cut off by pidgin "ye yeah yuh i kno but who pigeon" the men pause and pondered fur a wholewhle "no i was gona sey but who s goin?" "going" "ye,goin" "what goin" the pigeon wondered. "whats going ON" the men smiled the wdest is chesire smile of zimbabwe, pigeon smiled end skuinted his little pigdin eyezs. "oh, b1a4 helicopter monster truck latax protactinf italy>?" "hai watashi arabic lubrederm" they stood for examtly the suware root of 144 seconds  and the rushed into the neares little pigon hiut.

whats goin stories

its goin

nohomo-iteene

the mens pony bologna enteres the botom burrow of the fuzzy fowl the extasee wes reel. 'hey men' 'ye?' 'wetsyur nem' 'well.. there was a pause then sum grunts and some struggle of trying to get de wurds out then the men said ' GUILLOTINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YUH" as the men "YUH"ed he organismed ell over the tissues and plates. 'wow' 'so guillotine. "im acually mc rode" "ow you so rode me" "no pun wow " "baby tomats im hungry hngry hippo" "k leggo" "lets go" "it go" "haha "

tissue plates

jungkook literal

jungcock go tip yur fedora or smthn mutherer

 

 

 

--------

thx fur reading thats all fulks yulks.