Danger

Songs of OnTae's Life A-Z

A/N- This one is inspired by Lee Freaking Taemin's Danger.. Like how can he be so hot OMFG shfabUgfvasdgbvh.. Well anyway.. This is a random thought in my head.. Hope you will enjoy this.. Leave a comment if u like it ^-^ love ya all..  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Danger is all you are in when you have darkness seeping in on you..

Danger is all you are in when you don't know what is lurking in that mysterious blanket of darkness that obstructs your vision..

Danger is all you are in when in the predator's layer..

Danger is all you are in when you have the predator at your heels,breathing in your scent and waiting for an opportunity to pounce..

Danger is all you are in when you unknowingly invite yourself some "danger"

 

Lee Jinki is in "danger".. He knows it but refuses it to get to him as he holds his gun tighter and slides through the darker alleys of Seoul.. He is so close to accomplish his mission and he is not gonna turn  back now.. A bead of sweat rolled down his cheek as he hid behind a wall and scanned through the darkness trying to see if he could manage to capture a movement or something!

When he felt the coast was clear he slinked forward still cautious of his every move.. His shoes squeaking on the wet ground, his heavy breathe and some rats rattling through the dustbins was all he could hear.. Walking straight ahead he saw a small light towards the end of the lane he was in.. As he came closer to the light he saw a silteoute blocking the light..

Jinki immediately pointed his gun towards the person and shouted..

"Police.. Raise your hands in the air"

He heard the person chuckle as he raised his hands in the air.. Jinki couldn't actually see his face he was wearing a hoodie.. He took cautious steps towards him.. "who are you? What are you doing here?"

The person chuckled again "You tell me Jinki.. Don't you know who I am?"

Oh Jinki knew who it was alright! He just refused to  believe it! It wasn't that easy to find the most wanted criminal! Let alone he confronts you.. Yeah so Jinki doubted his instincts and went a little further, his gun still pointing at the most wanted..

Now he knows he was right as the person's face came into the view.. His long blonde hair covering his smoky eyes and that devilish grin on his face.. He only wore a black see through button up and low waist skinny jeans hugging his lithe body.."Lee Taemin.." Jinki gasped out as Taemin removed his hoodie cap off his head revealing himself..

"Well well.. What makes officer Lee come this way? Oh wait.. That is a stupid question.. You are here for me.. Aren't you?" Taemin's voice was a dangerously low octave as he moved closer to Jinki..

Jinki looked around to see if there are any of Taemin's minions before he made his move and to his surprise there was no one.. He did not  waste any second as he pounced on Taemin and banged him against the wall and pinned his neck with his elbow and pointed the gun to Taemin's abdomen.. Taemin let out a small gasp of pain but chuckled at Jinki..

"What are you laughing for? You are under arrest mister.. You have the right to remain silent.. Anything you say will be used against you..",Jinki is trying to move fast.. He was shivering.. He caught the most wanted criminal.. He had to just handcuff him and take him away to the station.. As he struggled to find the handcuffs in his pocket Taemin laughed yet again..

"Looking for these,Officer Lee?", Jinki saw the handcuffs that were dangling off Taemin's fingers..

"Give them to mee",Jinki said through gritted teeth and tried to reach for them but Taemin hid them in his back pocket..

"Try me", Taemin whispered into Jinki's ear and gave it a small kiss evoking Goosebumps all over Jinki's body..

Jinki stood there dumbfounded..

"Aren't you even curios as to why I'm standing here unarmed and not running away from you?", Taemin asked smirking..

It struck Jinki's mind that something is off.. He refused to ponder over it now.. The task at hand is to arrest LEE TAEMIN..

"No", he said and managed to keep a poker face..

"ohh.. Aren't you?", Taemin playfully pouted and smirked..

"Do you know why suddenly you were given the mission to catch me?",Taemin purred

"No.. Give.the.handcuffs.now" Jinki said irritated.. What is wrong with this man!! Shouldn't he be running away?

"Its because I wanted you to", Taemin said and he quickly backed Jinki against the wall..

Jinki dint move a muscle.. He was plotting in his head to get hold of those handcuffs as Taemin continued..

"You honestly think everybody is as dedicated as you to their duty.. I have my men everywhere Officer Lee.. I have heard quite a lot about you and how dedicated you are.. Also I heard you were quite a catch.." , Taemin whispered his lips barely inches away from Jinki..

Jinki minded the closeness.. It was effecting his thinking power.. He was not here to play games.. He heard a lot about his tricks and how he seduces the officers into submission.. Taemin was distracting alright.. Jinki acknowledges that Taemin is y but he refused to give in..

Taemin got a little upset that Jinki did not sway or submit to him like all those other officers.. He was determined to pursue him though..

Jinki tried to push Taemin away but he only got closer.. In a blink of an eye he felt something warm and wet on his lips.. Taemin was kissing him.. Not hard and fast how other officers have told him but soft and slow.. Jinki's gun dropped from his hand but again did not move a muscle but as Taemin's hand trailed lower he gasped.. Now Jinki had a plan..

Jinki's one hand tangled into Taemin's hair and the other made way to his as he kissed him back.. Taemin moaned in satisfaction as he finally got what he wanted.. That moan sure made Jinki shiver.. Before it goes out of hand he has to get the handcuffs from his pocket.. Just before Jinki could sneak his fingers into Taemin's back pocket, he pulled away look straight into Jinki's eyes..

"You are the best kisser..", Taemin said as he his lips.. He moved away as he ran a hand through his hair.. He put his hoodie back in his head.. Jinki was distracted for a second by Taemin's lips and before he could do something Taemin was running away..

"Wait.. Damn it..", He picked up his gun and pointed at him.."wait or I will shoot you.." Taemin looked back.. He threw the bullets on the ground and smirked..

"Hope to see again, Officer Lee.. I want you on my case for a long long time.. By the way the handcuffs are in your back pocket not mine..", Taemin winked and vanished again into the dark again leaving Jinki to thrash around in frustration..

"Aish.. Sneaky bastard"