Yoochun's Story - Confession

Another Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID2] Yoochun's Story - Confession [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID1]

There was a change in Jaejoong, ever since the three of them were leaving separately from the other two; and Yoochun noticed that rather fast.

Jaejoong was barely staying at the dorm. It seemed that he would walk out from there whenever he had a chance to. No one knew where he was going, but Yoochun knew Jaejoong would always come back in a very drunk state; dropped off by a different person almost each time. Every time, Yoochun would just note that it was the n-th new friends Jaejoong made in a month. Unknowingly, Jaejoong’s circle of friends was growing rather too easy and fast within a month.

Yoochun was worrying that Jaejoong upon everything, but it seemed that no one else thought so.
He once talked to Junsu about his concern, but the younger didn’t seem to be concerned much.

“Junsu,” Yoochun approached quickly, preventing the younger to get into his room. “A minute?”

Junsu paused for a second, feeling afraid that Yoochun might want to talk about the other two; and he wasn’t ready at all. But looking at how Yoochun seemed to be serious, Junsu finally gave him a nod. “Sure,” he answered. “I have nothing to do, after all.”

“What do you think… about Jaejoong?” asked Yoochun uncertainly.

Junsu’s soul seemed to be gone from his body in instant. And then he blinked; an attempt to return his soul back into the body, which thankfully was successful. Though, he was still showing a flustered expression towards the latter. Junsu just… didn’t expect that they would talk about Jaejoong; not in that way, for sure.

“I meant, his new habits,” Yoochun quickly added, knowing Junsu too well to know what inside his mind was at the moment. “Like how he gained new friends almost in everyday.”

“Oh,” Junsu responded, sighing as he realized that it wasn’t as he thought. “But why does gaining some new friends become a bad thing to do? That’s just… normal, Yoochun. Me, you, him, Changm- Sorry, I mean… Everyone does have their own circle aside from each other.”

“They’re drinking a lot,” stated Yoochun in a matter of fact.

“You did the same before, Yoochun,” Junsu replied; still didn’t understand what this was about. “You did go out with him and came back drunken- Wait. Why are you here and not joining him anymore? I thought you both-”

“There might be some of those friends that will take an advantage of him,” cut Yoochun, signing that he didn’t need Junsu to talk about him and Jaejoong.

“I don’t know what was happening between you two, Yoochun. But you have to talk and settle that with him,” Junsu replied, understanding one or two things on why Yoochun came to him instead. “I can’t help you with that.”

“This isn’t about me and him, Junsu,” denied Yoochun again.

Junsu paused for a second, thinking whether he should push Yoochun further or not. “Okay,” he said in the end; decided to not interfere with the two. “But I really think you don’t have to worry over Jaejoong-Hyung, Yoochun. Everything was just too sudden; especially for him. Give him a time.”

Yoochun seemed to lost focus upon the statement, as his mind was going somewhere else. When he realized that Junsu has done talking, Yoochun was giving him a weak smile. “Yeah… I hope so,” he said. “Sorry for taking your time, Junsu.”

“It’s fine. You know that you can always talk with me anytime,” said Junsu, giving the other a soft smile before disappearing into his room.

“That break up, eh?” Yoochun murmured as the silence surrounded him. “Not that I never thought.”

 

Hours later after that, when it has passed the midnight time, Yoochun was still widely awake. He was inside his working room; trying to compose a song while waiting for a certain person to come. That was when he heard someone was knocking the dorm’s door repeatedly. Sighing in relief as he knew who that could be; Yoochun quickly rose from his seat and opened the door.

Thirteenth, noted Yoochun in silence, as soon as he realized that he has never seen the man before.

The man, that was holding the drunken Jaejoong on his side, smiled awkwardly at Yoochun. Yoochun didn’t know why the man was seemingly surprised; probably because that was his first time meeting two celebrities in a day or- something else; like Yoochun would care. He just didn’t like to see how defenseless Jaejoong on the man’s grip, and how the man seemed to savor the sight a lot.

“Thanks for dropping him off,” said Yoochun, trying to not sound rude in front of the man.

“O- Oh. No, it’s okay,” replied the man; seemingly still as nervous as before.

Without saying anything else, Yoochun already took Jaejoong and put him into his arms instead. He took another glance towards the man, who didn’t seem to know what he should do. “I will handle my soulmate from this point,” Yoochun emphasized his words. “Your name?”

“Yongha… Han Yongha,” answered the man dumbfounded.

“Once again, thank you,” Yoochun said. “Hope that you won’t be around later, Yongha.”

Without waiting for the other to reply his harsh words, Yoochun has already locked the door. He was staring at Jaejoong in frustration. He didn’t know what the friend- that he has already forgotten who; would do to Jaejoong if there was no one in the dorm. Feeling that his arms started to numb as he held Jaejoong in an uncomfortable state, Yoochun decided to put Jaejoong on the couch first.

“Yoochun…?”

Hearing the very well known voice under him, Yoochun stopped trying to take Jaejoong on his arms. He turned to see Jaejoong, who was rubbing his eyes tiredly, and sighed. From his experience, he knew that handling the awoken Jaejoong into his room would be harder. Slowly, Yoochun moved his hand to the other’s hair, hoping it could make the other fell asleep once again.

But unfortunately, that was a wrong move to do.

“Let your hands off of me, Yoochun,” said Jaejoong, slapping Yoochun’s hand away.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter