(Luhan) Forever

EXO One Shots (OPEN FOR REQUESTS)

A/N:

This is my first One Shot, so please no hate comments. I racked my brain really hard for this so I hope you guys will like it! :)

~ 카미

-----

 

It was a cold December night. The southern winds were colder than before and you were almost sure you would get a cold the next day. You silently shivered as a wave of coldness hit you.

 

Christmas was coming up tomorrow but you could care less. You certainly don't plan on doing anything on that day whatsoever. If anything, it was to snuggle up on the couch by your house's fireplace, but you knew it would be impossible without his warm body holding yours.

 

As you shivered once again, you couldn't help but feel a wave of nostalgia surge through you. You knew you had to get over him as fast as possible, but you also knew it wouldn't be that easy as you thought.

 

You met up with men to atleast try to get him out of your mind once in a while, but all it ever did was make you miss him more.

 

You wanted to see him again, you really did. But something at the back of your mind told you that him leaving you was probably for the better.

 

No. You shook your head. You shouldn't be thinking about these things, idiot! He was your whole life! You can't just spurt out nonsense now that he's gone out of your life forever!

 

You darkly chuckled, "Forever." The word rolled out of your tongue easily, as if it was a word that you were used to hearing.

 

"Forever's not enough to show you how much I love you."

 

"No."

 

"I'll stay with you forever."

 

"No."

 

"Don't worry about them hurting you, because I'll make sure to always be by your side. Forever."

 

"No."

 

"I would take care of you forever, for as long as I live."

 

"NO!" You screamed, "NO, STOP IT!"

 

Tears streamed from your eyes, blurring your vision. Your hair swayed viciously as you repetitively shook your head.

 

Everything he said was a lie.

 

A dirty, little lie.....

 

"What did I do to deserve this?" You desperately questioned as you choked back a sob.

 

It has been months ever since that incident....

 

But, why couldn't you bring yourself to let go and get over him? Find a new lover?

 

You didn't know the answer yourself. But you knew one thing.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan is dead, and he's never coming back.

 

-----

A/N: Sorry if this was kinda depressing and *cough* corny *cough*.....ㅋㅋ

~ 카미