Chapter 2

Shining Moonlight

I stared into his dreamy eyes. Then I looked away. He then dropped me. I landed with water on my shirt. I quickly got up not caring about the water stain. I then looked at him furiously. But he ignored me and walked away to his table and ate with the TV on. I stormed over to him but I stop, I felt something wrapping around my leg. I looked down and notice SooYun. I pick her up and walked towards Woohyun. I smacked the back of his head. He turned his head at me. “What do you want?” he said. “I want you to say sorry to me and I want to know why you dropped me.” I said. He ignored me and continues eating. I then put SooYun on the table. He then jerked his food away from SooYun. “Can’t you see I’m eating?! Get it away!” he said. I put SooYun closer to him. “That’s not the answer so now spill the beans or fur in the food with extra payment.” I said. He then sighed. I grabbed SooYun away from him and said “Well….” he looked at me, “You are really stupid. Today I have to save you 2 times. Why are so careless about the things you do that will start conflicts? It’s like you choose me to do that on.” He said. I then got angry. I pulled out the chair and sat across from him. He continued eating. I stared at him while he ate. He then stared back at me. Then it became a staring war. After a few seconds I blinked. He laughed at me. “Hahaha you blinked.” He said. “I stared longer at you when you were eating.” I said. “But when it began I won.” He said. “Whatever.” I said.

He finished eating he got up and paid me. He opened the door but I rushed to him. “Turn around.” I said. He turned around and I gave him a hug. “Thank you for saving me twice today.” I said and released him. He looked at me. Then he put his finger on my forehead and pushed me. He walked away. “Bye have a good day and come back again at Our family’s recipe. See you at school tomorrow. Bye my hero Woohyun.” I yelled at him. He did a little wave and walked home. I sighed. I cleaned up the kitchen and locked up the restaurant I went upstairs and took a shower. After that I put on clothes, then I got bored so I jumped on my bed flat faced it. Why are you doing this to me, Woohyun?! I sighed for about 2 minutes. Then Beep. I checked my phone and got a text message from Wild_Beast. I smiled where I can something that’ll make my day.

Hey, Wolfie. How’s your day today? If you ask me mine was really weird and stressful.

  Wild_Beast

Then I him texted back.

Same for me. This guy at school is so mean to me.

 ~Wolf Angel~

I waited but then, Beep.

Don’t let him push you like that. If I was there I would protect you. Also today at school this girl is so annoying. Wish you were there.

 Wild_Beast

 I yawned and typed.

Oppa. If I were there with you she’d probably wouldn’t even bother you. Oppa….I’m really tired from today. I had 2 practices today for my swimming team and the tournament is next month and I’m really tired and fat.

  ~Wolf Angel~

I then yawned really long after I finished yawning he replied back.

My Wolfie, get your rest. I care about you even if I don’t know how you look liked. But if I saw you I bet you’d be the most beautiful girl to me. Well Good night my Wolfie.

 Wild_Beast

I type really sloppy back because I was sleepy.

Good nightdccc oppadda. I’ll text you tokmorrowi. Annyeongsd.

  ~Wolf Angel~

 I placed my phone on a charger and then I fell asleep on my bed.

 

I groaned once I heard the birds chirping. I slowly opened my eyes to see the time. It was 7:40 a.m. I quickly got up and stretched out of bed. I had no time to take a shower so I put on my uniform and sprayed perfume on me. I fixed my hair and I grabbed my phone and backpack and went downstairs. As I got down there I saw grandma cleaning and preparing the restaurant. I put on my shoes. I went in the kitchen to feed SooYun her breakfast. Then I went to my grandma. “Grandma today I’ll come home with a surprise. Okay.” I said and hugged her and kissed her cheek. “Be safe when you walk to school. Okay honey.” She said. “I know. Bye I’ll see you later.” I said. As I was walking I checked my phone for texts. I got a text from Sungyeol saying.

Oh isn’t this great!!! Me, Woohyun, Sungjong, L, Dongwoo, Hoya and Sunggyu are a boy group called Infinite.

I walked passed 6 houses and saw Sungyeol en we and Hyoji standing at a gate. I ran to him. “Sungyeol-ah and Hyoji-ah!” I yelled. They turned their heads to my direction and walked toward me. “Why are you guys here?” I said. “We wanted to walk as besties to school together. So we waited for you.” Hyoji said. “Awe thanks guys.” I said.  “Hey Shinhae, isn’t today your grandma’s birthday?” Sungyeol said. “Yeah. After school I planned to go shopping with her while you guys plan it out at the garden in the park.” I said. “Great idea. How about Infinite perform for her birthday party?” He said. “Well I’ll tell you in class.” I said. Then we walked together to school. As we got there, Sungyeol’s guy pals known as Infinite, they jumped on Sungyeol. I got worried if he was hurt. “Please be careful to Sungyeol.” I said to them. They all stared at me. “Who is this? Sungyeol’s girlfriend? Awe you guys make a good couple.” said Sunggyu. “Dude she’s not dating her she’s dating this on-line guy. And she won’t tell his name tell they break up.” said Woohyun. I looked at him. “Thank you for telling them Superman.” I said. Hyoji looked at me curiously. “Superman?” she said. “I’ll tell you later in social studies class.” I said. She nodded. “I guess I’ll see you in class Sungyeol and Woohyun. Bye” I said and walked away with Hyoji. Sungyeol grabbed my hand. “Wait I’m coming.” He said but it was too late, girls started to come and crowd Infinite. Since they were popular. “Shinhae!! I’m sorry!!” Sungyeol said to me. I waved back at him. Me and Hyoji walked to back of the school since in the front it was really crowded. As we walked we talked. “Uhh Shinhae. I have a question for you.” Hyoji said. “What is it?” I said. “How do you feel about Sungyeol?”. My mind froze into thoughts. I felt a lot of things for him. “What I feel for him is that he’s my best friend and he never left my side since we were kids. He is like a big brother to me.” I said very passionately. I looked at Hyoji. She was looking down. Then I realized she felt something. “You have feelings for him, don’t you?” I said. She nodded. I thought of a perfect plan. I whispered my plan to her ear. “When you and Infinite decorate my grandma’s party. You can confess your feelings when I’m gone.” I said. She smiled and hugged me. We walked our separate ways to our homeroom class. Once I got to class I looked through the window of the classroom door, no one there. I came in and then the door shut. I turned around then my mouth got covered. I looked to see who it was, and was Infinite. Then we heard girls screaming down the hallway. After a few seconds they released me. “What are you guys doing?” I said. They cleared their throats. “The fan girls got really crazy they started pulling our hair, our pants and our backpack. So yeah” Hoya said. “Oh.. right… Uh Sungyeol did you tell them yet?” I said. “Tell us what?” They all said. Sungyeol then grabbed me and scooted to the window so we can talk. “What do I tell them, again? Shinhae.” He said. “Performing at my grandma’s party. Remember?” I said. He gave me a face and went back to Infinite. After that they started chattering really loud. Then bell rang. Students came in and sat in their seats. I sat next to Woohyun. He looked at me and poked me. I ignored him, but he kept poking me. I finally looked back at him. He then shoved a note in my face. I grabbed it and read it.

Thanks for the ttebboki yesterday. And you’re welcome for saving you twice. So, how about I go shopping with you and grandma?

I looked at him once I finished reading it. Then I wrote back.

You can come but you have to still practice the song while we shop. Okay.

I gave him the note. Then the bell rang.

“Woohyun give the note back to me in our next class.” I said. So me, Woohyun, and Sungjong walked to our next class together. I turned around to see if Hyoji was coming, but I didn’t see her. Hmmm I wonder where she is. Then I saw Sungyeol. “Hi Sungyeol!!!” I yelled. He saw me and waved. Then I saw Hyoji walk through the crowd. I waved my arms so she can see me. “What are you doing?” Woohyun said to me. “Getting someone’s attention.” I said. “Who? Your crush? Awe I’m telling your boyfriend.” He said. I rolled my eyes and jumped up and down. “No, besides you don’t even know my boyfriend.” I said. “Yes, I do”, “Who, then?”, “Me.” He said. I turned around and looked at him and walked towards him. “You wished you were my boyfriend. You know I’m a one of a kind girl and very rare to get with.” I said to him. He then looked at Sungjong. “Do you think if I asked her out, she’d go out with me?” He said. I then stared at Sungjong mouthing him to say no. He looked back and forth at me and Woohyun. “Uhh Yeah.” He said. Then someone smacked my head from the back, I turned around and it was Hyoji. “Yeah, I’d think you’d say yes too.” She said. I rolled my eyes and stormed to class thinking if I really would say yes, but it really depends on his personality and he is like mean and brave, dreamy and he’s really half my type. My type is Sungyeol, kinda. I walked into class and sat at my seat. Then Woohyun, Hyoji, and Sungjong came in class. I glared as they came in. Woohyun walked passed me and threw the note on my desk. As walked by I put out my leg and he tripped on it. He sat in his seat looking at me, I stared at him and stuck my tongue at him. Then Mrs. Jihyo came in the class.  “Class today I’ve changed my mind about the partners you chosen. I had really great idea while I was grading. My idea was that a boy and girl pair up and act like a couple once you explored the place you guys built. It’s also due this Friday, the 17th. Okay, I wrote a list of the pair ups. Now where is it.” She said and searched for the papers. I looked at Hyoji with a sad face. “Ah hah, found it. So now, blah with blah, blah with blah, Shinhae with…..” I crossed my fingers once I heard my name. “Woohyun,…” I faced my head on my desk screaming in my head. “Blah with blah …blah blah blah………. And Hyoji with…” I looked at Hyoji. She seemed like she didn’t care who she paired up with. But I bet she wished Sungyeol was in our class. Then I looked back at Mrs. Jihyo. “Sungjong….” Mrs. Jihyo said. I sighed, Sungjong wouldn’t be a bad partner. I looked at Hyoji to see how she felt. She had her face on her desk. “Okay get with your partner.” Mrs. Jihyo said. Then Sungyeol came into our class to give Mrs. Jihyo something. He waved at me and I waved back. I watched him walk out the class and then I walked sloppy to Woohyun then I tripped on one of the popular girl’s leg. I was in mid-air screaming. Then I thought probably Woohyun would save me. Since he always does when something happened.  Then I felt arms around my waist. I smiled and knew it was Woohyun. I looked at Woohyun’s seat if he was there or not. Once I looked he was still there. Then I wondered who would save me? I turned around and got shocked. But how did ….?