Chapter 2 - Hi

Beauty & the Beast. A Devine Academy Novel.

Note: For now, I’ll write in my own POV (HaeYoung’s) when telling the story as it’ll be easier for me. Hope you don’t mind ^^ But of course I’ll switch POVs whenever necessary to describe the member’s feelings / actions. K, story start~


 

“Aigoo~ What to do? We’re reaching soon!” Hye Mi exclaimed. She was so excited about meeting the sunbaes from Beast after our manager announced that we will be officially meeting them today. 

 

“Jae Kyung! Wake up, we’re reaching soon.” Eun Hee called out to Jae Kyung, seeing that our leader was asleep. She is not nicknamed the sleepy head of our group for no reason. Jae Kyung rubbed her eyes and yawned.

 

“Bo Mi, please relax. The tapping of your feet is seriously making me go crazy.” Jin Hye commented. Indeed, it was so obvious that she was freaking nervous from her occasional nervous glance out of the windows. Jin Hye on the other hand was cool about it, though I wonder if she’s hiding it. I’ve never talked to her much since we met each other.

 

I tried to be calm but continuous thoughts kept roaming my mind. I tried to shut it off but since it was my first time meeting idols face to face, I was pretty nervous. I recalled the moment when I received news that I was accepted into Devine Academy...

 

“Alright girls, we’ve reached. Beast should be out any moment now,” Our manager oppa said.

 

Just then, I saw Yo Seob and Jun Hyung coming out from their dorm. Ok, I admit they look... good. More than good in fact. Jin Hye was the first out since she sat near the door followed by Bo Mi. I half expected something to happen and oops, I was right. When Bo Mi was stepping out of the van bus, she tripped. It was already a common thing to us but the most unexpected thing was that she screamed. I guess she was just too nervous, seeing Yo Seob approaching her. We all chuckled and she blushed of course. Her face was as red as tomato. Luckily Jin Hye managed to stable her and helped her off the vanbus.

 

“Geez, Bo Mi. Watch your steps.” Jae Kyung advised stepping out of the vanbus after her. Me, Hye Mi and Eun Hee came out after them. 

 

Jun Hyung came running over towards us and asked if everything was ok and Bo Mi reassured him that everything’s ok. Gradually, all the Beast members were infront of us. 

 

“Nal, dul, set. Annyeong Haseyo! Beauty Imnida!” (One, two, three. Hi! We’re Beauty!)

 

“Annyeong Haseyo! Beast Imnida!” They all replied in sync.

 

“Omo, that’s cool. Your group name is Beauty? Together we make Beauty and the Beast!” Yo Seob exclaimed.

 

We all giggled at his cuteness. 

 

“Come on Yo Seob, you’re so old fashioned. Who thinks of Beauty and the Beast now of days?” Gi Kwang gawked at his statement.

 

Beauty and the Beast...? B&B? It can’t be...


Or can it? Stay tuned to find out ^^

I know it's short sorry! ><

Btw, if you don't understand the last part, it was Gi Kwang's thoughts.

If you see italic text after somebody said/did something, it means that it's the thoughts of that person.

Hope it wasn't too boring ^^

And, hope you don't mind me writing in my POV. Please tell me if you do ><

And, I totally love the poster! ^^ Thanks to blissful sins.

Was to lazy to make my own ><


I'll update my apply fanfics on even days, meaning Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.

My other two(?) fanfic will be updated on odd days, meaning Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays.

Sunday is my rest day ^^

 

And and thanks to everyone for their continuous support. My holidays are here so I'll be able to update often le ^^


 

Even day Fanfic :

Beauty & the Beast | Pi Li MIT 2

Odd day Fanfic :

Love Summer Camp | WGM(Upcoming)

 

Please check them out if you have the time ^^