Break The Rules

Break The Rules

" LOOK !! IT'S BEAUTIFUL ! WAKE UP WE GONNA REACH !" Myung soo said. I wake up with a feeling yeay-finally-USA-I'm coming! Of course, we are not going aloneom our own. Both of our parents went to. 

  The airoplane landed. As i stood in this bustling airport, I could sense hot blondes eveywhere. OH MY GOD ! They are so hot ! The moment when i "sight-seeing" hotties, i heard a bunch of girls screaming. I got curious and throw myself into the crowd. It seems like some famous celebrities will be arrive soon.

   When the gate opened, i couldn't believe what i saw! It's INFINITE ! I joined the directioners and fangirling over them.  

   HOLY CRAP ! I FORGET TO GET THE GREENLIGHT FROM MY PARENTS AND I DID NOT TELL THEM ! I think they must be worrying and looking for me now. I started to become so afraid and tension. I looked around but no clue of my parents or my relatives. 

    I sat down on the lounge chair and started crying. I really hate myself. How can i be so selfish?

 "There you are!" 

     I looked up and saw Myung Soo ' s ed-up-fidget-expression. I'm crying all over my face. He hugged me tight in his chest and murmmers " Found ya it's okay, i'm here don't worry."  

  After the warm hugs... " Ya ! Why dont you tell us that you left.. do you know all of us are worried about you?!"  I keep quiet. Of cause once i got back to them, they sing a SONG for me..