two

Our Destiny

'omma, I m leaving and that is final.' shinhye said stubbornly and barged out of the house.

'shinhye ya, shin ah .....geumane' mrs.park tried to stop her to no avail.

 

 

'ani.....i cant let this happen. What if she ends up meeting him?' Mrs.Park sweated profusely.

And immediately she dailed the person's number who could help her.

'jonghyun ah, shinhye is  going to Busan. I m scared she will meet him.....' Mrs.Park stuttered.

'Aunty, relax. Busan city is big for them to cross-path' he said calmy.

'yah.......but what if they and what if that causes her pain.I can't see her suffer in pain again.' Mrs.park screamed.

'She is just going for a week and also it is been 2years since the accident. She is slowly recovering aunty.' he tried to convince her.

'But, I dont want anything wrong to happen. I can't lose my daughter again to that cheap person' she went on cursing him in anger.

'Aunty, you dont worry i will make sure nothing goes wrong. I will talk to her.....you just calm down' jonghyun convinced shinhye's mom and hung the phone.

 

 

'Omma why dont you understand, I love him and i want to spend my rest of the life with him. I m matured person and can decide about my life. You are being unreasonable for not accepting him.' Shinhye argued with her mother.

'Baby, its not unreasonable. You cannot run your life with just love, you need money as well. Do you think he can provide you with the kind of life we have brought you up in? Listen to me, i always do the best for you shin baby' Mrs.Park reasoned her concern.

'Omma he is not a beggar, he is earning and will provide me with comfortable life. Most of all he makes me happy mom.Those chaebol you show may provide me with luxury but not the happiness that he fills my life with' Shinhye explained with tear filled eyes.

'shinhye ah please come to your omma.....' she tried to give shinhye a hug but shinhye shoved her hand away and marched past her.

 

 

'Shinnie ,just let me know if you feel any discomfort. Dont try to manage it by yourself. Take Care' Jonghyun texted his dearest friend.

'Deh doc chingu......don't worry. I will take care' was her reply.

He sighed with a longingness in his heart 'She is very near yet so far'.

 

 

 

'Eunji ah, today i found something from my cupboard' yonghwa said in a confused tone.

'oh god what is it today? what did he find?' her heart beated crazy. It's never easy to lie and especially to maintain that lie for long.

'eunji ah......' he shook her when she seemed to be lost in some thoughts.

'deh.....wh..at.....did....u ...fi..nd' she stuttered.

'A pencil' he replied.

'Yah......oppa.....whats big deal in that' she almost kicked him for making her so nervous.

'ani, its a very sweet looking pencil. Wait let me show it to you' he said excitedly

'Did you see that? But why do i have this? It makes my heart feel.....i dont know to express' yonghwa explained with joy.

 

 

'Shin ah enough of reading that letter, now give me my gift?' yonghwa asked impatiently.

'Yong wait.....let me read once more. Rarely my namja writes me such sweet love letter' shinhye and continued to read her husband's love letter presented for the valentines day.

'yahhhh........how many times will you read?' he screamed losing his patience.

'wae.......as many times as i want. Now you will get your gift only when i m done reading this letter' she cutely replied.

'yah yah.....why are you behaving so cute' he pecked her on the lips.

'Yong I love you' she kissed him passionately.

She gave him her hand carved pencil as her valentines day gift ' Just like this we complete each other and are entangled by our hearts, will never be separated'

'I love you too wifey' he hugged her tight and kissed on her forehead feeling overwhelmed.

'You liked it?' she smiled happliy.

'Obviously shin ah, anything and everything you do for me is special. But then, why carved on pencil' he asked.

'Hmmmmmm......because pencil started our journey' she said with a giggle.

 

 

' Do you know why have this?' yonghwa asked her again.

'Ani, maybe you bought that? ' eunji ah asked him back.

'yah....why will i buy somethinng like this, it looks like a gift from someone' he said still confused.

'oppa, dont think so much. If you dont want give it to me'  she tried to snatch it away from him.

' yah.....that's mine. I will keep them' he pulled away and went inside his room.

Eunji sighed.

 

 


To be cont....