one

Our Destiny

NOW

‘eunji ah, why do I feel like I miss something every time I smell this coffee?’ he creased his forehead trying hard to remember something that he felt as lost.

 

 

'Yong.....' shinhye whispered sweetly in the ears of her sleeping husband.

She thought that would wake him up but his slumber was so deep that he didn’t move.

Next, she tried tickling his foot and ended with the same response.

Shinhye pouted, and then she grinned sheepishly as she knew that her last resort would definitely not fail.

'Ummm.....' was the sound made by the sleeping prince! But that was all he did.

Guess what? Finally, it is coffee’s aroma that woke him up.

He got up and sat down following the aromas direction. He grinned widely reaching out for the coffee mug but she pulled away at the right time.

‘yong do you love coffee more than me?’ she asked with fake smile plastered on her face.

He nodded without any hesitation, maybe still drowned in his dream world.

She got out of their room along with his addictive coffee.

‘Yah shinhye, you know I love you and coffee. How can you compare between my eyes and nose?’ he followed her whining.

‘Choose yonghwasshi eyes or nose? You want to see me or smell your coffee?’ she asked tauntingly.

‘Yah….shinhye.’ he kind of whined louder.

‘Yah you both stop your coffee fight again. chincha!’ eunji screamed from her room, getting disturbed of her late Sunday morning sleep.

 

 

Eunji acted calm as she knows how to handle him in these situations, after all it’s been years since she is been doing the same.

‘oppa, nothing. Just relax, don’t strain. You used to like coffee a lot and you were not allowed to drink this for a while after that incident, so maybe you are missing the smell and the taste.’

She had to come up with sensible reasoning and ensure she doesn’t spill out anything about his dear wife.She has been doing this to keep him out of any pain. She still couldn’t forget how much he suffered after that incident.

She hates herself for keeping away the truth about his love but if his love is the hindrance for his survival she don’t mind hiding from him. Because all she care is for his life.

 

‘eunji ah do you want to see him suffer or help him recover?’ jonghyun’s words ringed in her head.

 

‘eunji ah, you’re getting late for your practice.’  Yonghwa’s comment awakened her from her trance.

 

 

NOW

 

‘Mom it is just normal headache, don’t exaggerate.’ Shinhye yelled at mrs.park

‘Shin baby, I have already called jonghyun. He should probably be on his way by now’

‘Mom respect him and his profession, just because he is my friend you cannot call him anytime you want.’ She scolded her mother.

‘gwenchana shinnie, she is just worried for you.’ jonghyun said with warm smile.

They were childhood friends and something that shinhye still don’t know about her BFF is he loves her more than a friend. Yes it is present tense.

‘At least you understood me my boy’ mrs.park patted jonghyun.

‘shinnie tell me the reason for your headache’ he ordered his friend.

‘You’re the doc, you should find out.’ She avoided his eye contact.

‘Did you have pastry?’ he whispered in her ears.

‘How do you know me so well?’ she asked him amazed.

‘Because I m your friend and …..As you said I m a doc’ he grinned.

‘Why hyunnie is there something wrong?’ her mother asked worried.

‘No aunty, she is fine. It is just normal headache.’ He assured mrs.park covering his friend.

 

‘One good out of all bad is she forgot him.’ mrs.park said relieved when she was left alone with jonghyun.

 

 

Shinhye kissed yonghwa on his cheeks with her chocolate spread lips.

‘yummy…..’ she her finger tips enjoying her husband’s chocoladebol (chocolate ball) pastry of Dutch city.

Yonghwa smiled happily looking at his wife enjoying his art.

‘You’re the best patissier yong.’ She praised feeling proud at her husband’s skill.

She is his number one fan, never gets tired in appreciating and supporting him.

‘I cannot survive without eating your pasteries.’ She grinned widely and leaned to give him a hug.

‘shinhye ah, you will spoil my chef coat. Lets hug later’ he said holding her chocolate stained hands.

She pouted which made him lose all his thoughts about dirtying his chef coat and he threw himself for a tight hug.

 

So she is always disturbed whenever she eats pastry. There are indeed lots of memories attached to it which strains her brain.

 


NOTE:  red is throw backs to past and black is present

done with my first update. i hope you like this pattern of writing. i guess the font at place is not proper, i m not able to correct them:(. sorry guyz

please do share your thoughts.

are you still curious or could make out what could have happened? kekeke

thankyou all for the support and love you all :P

bye