Let's Start Talking

Let's Start Talkin

 

I wake up in a sweat, I feel afraid and oh so confused. GuNo made his way into my dreams again, this time he left, he disappeared and I couldn't find him no matter how hard I looked. I clawed at a thick brick wall until my nails were rubbed down and my fingers bled, I had some feeling that you were on the other side of that wall. I couldn't see Adam either, I was all alone, but I searched and searched and searched for you till I became unable to move.

I sat up in my bed, tears fell and pooled on my sheets, would you really leave me? Would I stay so scared of you that you would all of a sudden give up on me? I struggled to get to school as it was hard to walk in my state.

~~~

"ShoMa, you look really pale, I think you should see a doctor," Adam approached me, but I didn't hear his words. I could only think of GuNo, what is he feeling? Where is he now? Will he leave me? 

I stepped past Adam, I had to find GuNo, I needed to get this off my chest, what I've been meaning to say, what I now understand about my feelings.

Blank minded, I was met with a tall body that stood in front of me and blocked my way down the hallway, "excuse me," I didn't look up at the figure, I tried to walk out of his way, he grabbed my shoulder.

"ShoMa, I need you to stay and listen to me," the grip on my shoulder was hard, but caring.

GuNo?! I stared up blankly at his face, I wanted to cry out 'I found you! I found you!' and hold him tight, never letting him go. The hallway emptied as the bell rang, but we stayed in our places. 

"ShoMa listen to me please, I'm sorry I've been avoiding you, but... You seem like you don't want me to be around because you have Adam to make you smile all the time. I feel like you don't want me to be your friend anymore, I want to tell you how I really feel." His gaze was so urgent and caring, I felt tears drip down my face again. 

I couldn't control myself, I was so worried, I thought he was going to leave me. "GuNo..." I pulled myself into a hug against him and held on tightly to his shirt. "I was so worried that you were really going to leave me, I was so confused, b-because you make me feel so happy. I didn't know if I was supposed to be feeling this way." 

His arms wrapped around me and his chin rested on top of my head. "ShoMa," he laughed lightly and I burrowed my face in his chest. "You worry so much, you don't think I like you? That I'd stop trying to get to you for some reason?" He pulled away and looked straight at me. "Why are you crying so much?" 

"GuNo, I'm not confused anymore, I know exactly what I want," I wiped my tears away in fists and leaned forward to kiss his cheek. I smiled at his red-tinted face, "let's start talking."