001

Locked Memories

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
                                   

 

A little girl was wandering around. She was looking around as she passed a bench where a little boy sat. The boy was looking at the sky sadly. The boy recognized the girl’s presence and turned to gave her a smile.

*************************

Another moving, and Se Young is fine with it. This is the seventh time she moved from a place to another. She’s loved anywhere she went, but deep inside, she actually has no urge to live. She just followed the flow. If she’s meant to be poor, the let it be. And if she’s meant to be rich, let it be. If she’s meant to meet her death soon, she doesn’t care. The only thing that she cared was music. With her guitar, she felt like she could do anything. Like she actually had a reason to live.
She worked at the bakery. People loved her because she was so friendly and such a kind-hearted girl. Yes, indeed she is. But actually, she doesn’t really care.

The bell jingles, indicated that someone walked through the door.

“Welcome!” Se Young greeted the customer with a smile as usual.

Se Young saw a charming boy in a wheelchair coming towards her. The boy smiled, “Hi, can I have that bread with raisins here, and that sausage bread, please?”

Se Young’s sad and curious eyes locked with the boy. As if the boy could read her mind he said, “I have a spinal cord tumor, miss. Now can this sufferer get his bread?” the boy raised his eyebrows.

“Oh, yeah, right. The bread.” Se Young immediately packed the bread and gave it to the boy. “Enjoy your bread!”

“Yes, thank you, Miss. . .”the boy looked at Se Young’s name tag then to her. “. . .Se Young-ssi.” The boy smiled.

Se Young’s eyes followed the boy who was walking out of the bakery. The boy looked familiar. But she didn’t remember when or how did she meet him.

*************************

“Do you want to hear a song? This is a song that I made randomly.” The girl asked the boy with a big smile.

“Well, sure.” The boy smiled, showing the girl his heart-shaped lips.

♫ From the day I had you, you made me free.
The more I had you, the more I could flee.
Since that day I kept you close,
Now it's time, you should be a ghost.
You ran my life for so long,
Escaping myself in that bong.
This new road is hard and long I'm sure,
That old road I took will be no more.
It's time to change the way I lived,
I have so much I want to give.
So for all of you who choose this path,
I wish you luck, it will be hard.
Think about today,
don't worry about tomorrow,
Day by day you will leave that sorrow. ♫

“Now sing it with me.” The girl said.

The boy sang along, revealing his sweet voice to the girl.

*************************

Se Young sat on the bench park as she played her guitar. She’s currently writing a song. But the song that she wrote wasn’t for someone or for an agency to recognize her. It’s just a song that she wrote for herself. A song that won’t make her lost hopes.

She was so focused on her guitar that she didn’t realize someone was listening to her song until she heard a voice.

“Nice song.” She heard the voice. Se Young turned around to see the boy that she met at the bakery.

“Is that a song that you wrote yourself?” The boy asked as he moved his wheelchair towards Se Young.

Se Young hesitated, she didn’t mean to tell anyone that she’s writing a song, but this boy, she doesn’t know why, but he seemed to be someone that she could trust. In the end, Se Young nodded. “Yep, it’s a song that I wrote.”

“It’s nice, really. By the way, if I’m not mistaken, you are. . .Se Young, right?” the boy said.

Se Young replied the boy with a nod. “Well, I’m Kyung Soo. It’s nice to meet you, Se Young.” The boy held out his hand for a handshake.

Se Young shook the boy’s hand, who’s now has a name, Kyung Soo.

“Well, so, do you have any more song?” Kyung Soo asked.

“Why do you ask?” Se Young didn’t really like it when someone’s curious about her.

“Well, why can’t I? I mean, if you have more songs, I would like to hear it. That’s if you’d let me, of course.” Kyung Soo shrugged. “I swear, if you’d let me hear it, I won’t tell anyone.

Well, if it’s only one song, maybe it’s not a big problem, Se Young thought.

Se Young then strummed her guitar.

♫ From the day I had you, you made me free.
The more I had you, the more I could flee.
Since that day I kept you close,
Now it's time, you should be a ghost.

You ran my life for so long,
Escaping myself in that bong.
This new road is hard and long I'm sure,
That old road I took will be no more.
It's time to change the way I lived,
I have so much I want to give.
So for all of you who choose this path,
I wish you luck, it will be hard.
Think about today,
don't worry about tomorrow,
Day by day you will leave that sorrow. ♫

Kyung Soo froze. He looked at Se Young in the eyes, and leaned in to give Se Young a hug.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N).

HI! THE FIRST CHAPTER IS UP!<3
I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S PRETTY BORING OR WHATSOEVER,
BUT I HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY IT<3

 

( h a r l e q u i n. )