I love you

Do you like me?

A/N: I felt up to it, okay? For destickles 


 Jin is perfectly fine.

 
Probably a little more than just fine because he was snuggled up against Namjoon as he sighed in content.
 
 
 
"The dumb maknaes are finally together..." He mumbled in content as he sighed happily.
 
 
 
Namjoon raised a brow and used his finger to lift Jin's head up to face him.
 
 
 
"Honestly though. Don't you feel the teeniest bit disappointed that Taehyung is so submissive to Jungkookie?" He said and Jin's lips pursed in though.
 
 
 
"Actually, come to think of it, i feel bad for him." He said after a while.
 
 
 
Namjoon stayed quiet because he knew that Jin would have a master plan in 3...
 
 
 
2...
 
 
 
1...
 
 
 
"I know! We are going to give Taehyungie a crash course on dating our cute, ticklish and y Jungkookie!"
 
 
 
"How does ticklish even fit in that sentence..." Namjoon mumbled but ruffled Jin's hair anyway, before the words sunk in.
 
 
 
"Wait. What? We?" Namjoon's eyes widened.
 
 
 
"Yes, we."
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
"What? Why are you two crowding over me like i'm some interrogation subject?" Taehyung shot out snarkily before cursing inwardly.
 
 
 
His snarky thoughts were to be left for himself only because he was supposed to be dumb.
 
 
 
Goddamn it.
 
 
 
Jin had his arms crossed and an eyebrow raised.
 
 
 
"Getting snarkier are we? I'm beginning to think you aren't as dumb after all..."
 
 
 
Taehyung gulped.
 
 
 
"Huh?"
 
 
 
Jin sighed and shook his head slightly, mumbling a "Scratch that."
 
 
 
"Anyway..." Namjoon prompted and Jin immediately snapped back to the task at hand.
 
 
 
"Kim Taehyung! Shoulders back, straighten up—"
 
 
 
"But i'm not straight."
 
 
 
"You know what i mean! Be confident." Seokjin finished triumphantly.
 
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
 
"We felt bad that you are so submissive
 
to Kookie and—"
 
 
 
"Only i call him Kookie." Taehyung reminded and Namjoon sighed beside him.
 
 
 
"Yeah whatever, stop interrupting me! We are going to give you a crash course on curbing Kookie!" 
 
 
 
That had Taehyung interested.
 
 
 
Taehyung leaned forward and propped his hands on his knee and leand his chin on his palm.
 
 
 
"How?"
 
 
 
He almost regretted asking that when he saw Namjoon and Jin-Hyung's smirks.
 
 
 
(Please. He was ready to his pants.)
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
"Tae-hyung— That's still your name. HAHA!" The lovable and hyperactive maknae yelled and ran when his boyfriend, Taehyung-hyung *cue the childish snickering*, chased after him backstage.
 
 
 
"Yah! You brat! Get back here!"
 
 
 
"Did you turn around when all the other students called 'hyung'?" Jungkook teased somemore and squealed cutely when Taehyung began catching up with him.
 
 
 
When Jungkook reached a dead hand, he steered to a halt and collapsed onto one of the blue waiting chairs, hands up in surrender.
 
 
 
"I was wrong, Tae-hyung!" He tried to stiffle his laughter but they burst out in a melodious tune and Taehyung almost softened.
 
 Almost.
 
Taehyung charged towards the squealing maknae and jumped onto him. Kookie's shirt as he stared the squeamish Jungkook down.
 
 
 
"Say that again?" He said, huskily.
 
 
 
Jungkook gulped.
 
 
 
"Say what?"
 
 
 
The laughter died down and they both settled for staring into each other's dark eyes for a moment.
 
 
 
Jungkook thought that Taehyung would lean in but his face fell in disappointment when Taehyung climbed off him, dusting his pants.
 
 
 
"It's not fair. Why aren't you drenched with pespiration?" Jungkook whined cutely and Taehyung's lip curved upwards.
 
 
 
"Because i'm perfect." He smiled before walking back in the direction they came from and Jungkook slowly smiled.
 
 
 
"Yeah. You are."
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
Back at the dorm, 
 
 
 
Jin whistled lowly. "Damn. Kookie you are whipped." after having witnessed Taekook's little exchange earlier.
 
 
 
"Shh! Don't let Tae hear you call me that!"
 
 
 
"That just further proves my point."
 
 
 
"What do you want, Jin-hyung?"
 
 
 
"Tsk tsk. Manners, maknae. Anyway, Namjoon, Tae and i will be going out for a while. I think Jiminie and Yoongi will be going to the dance studio. And Hoseok will be going grocery shopping for me. So that means you'll be at home for a while. Don't leave." Jin warned and turned to open the door when Jungkook protested.
 
 
 
"Why can't i follow Jiminnie?" He pouted and Jin turned back a little.
 
 
 
"'Cause you'd be a third wheel."
 
 
 
Jungkook tilted his head to the side, looking genuinely confused as Jin sighed for the umpteenth time that day.
 
 
 
"Were you really so in love with Tae that you didn't realise what was going on around you?"
 
 
 
Jungkook was about to ask again when he put the pieces together.
 
 
 
"Oh."
 
 
 
"We'll be leaving now. Don't be too bored without us!"
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
"Where are you taking me?" Taehyung asks, voice muffled behind the mask. He was barely recognisable behind the disguise.
 
 
 
The sunglasses were way too big for his head and the hoodie was covering his entire body and it was really really warm.
 
 
 
Taehyung was pretty sure he looked even more suspicious and that some cops might pull over and ask him for his ID.
 
 
 
But before that could happen, Seokjin led Taehyung to a hair salon between some alleys and pushed the door open, bell chiming to announce someone entering.
 
 
 
It looked relatively... run-down. Really vintage, if you put it nicely enough. Though all the machines were high-tech.
 
 
 
Taehyung looked over to the Macbook sitting by the cashier and wondered how quickly it would take to hack into it...
 
 
 
"Anneo— Ah Seokjinnie! Which victim is it today?" A chirpy male voice called from behind and Taehyung whipped around to see a guy, probably in his late twenties? Taehyung couldn't really tell.
 
 
 
His hair was silver, if that was enough to tell you he was slightly insane. 
 
 
 
Namjoon noticed Taehyung's gulp.
 
 
 
"Don't worry. He looks insane but he's who every star goes to when they need a complete new style." Namjoon whispers, somehow putting Taehyung at ease but at the same time, still making him uncomfortable.
 
 
 
"What if Kookie dosen't like my new hairstyle?" Taehyung mumbled.
 
 
 
"He'll love it. Please. You could be bald and that twerp would still love you." Namjoon voiced out, making Taehyung blush a really deep shade of crimson at being caught.
 
 
 
All of a sudden, Taehyung was grabbed by his shoulders and steered to be sat down in the huge armchair.
 
 
 
He wasn't pancking until his vision turned dark and he realised that he had been blindfolded.
 
 
 
With a thin layer masking tape over his eyes.
 
 
 
"No peeking until i'm done." The voice chirped again and Taehyung was really contemplating making a run for it but the tape was going to cause him to get caught in seconds.
 
 
 
So, he sighed and just gave in.
 
 
 

 

 
 
Taehyung hears muffled whispers through the entire process and can feel his hair being dyed and trimmed her and there but just can put a picture into his mind.
 
 
 
When the tape is carefully removed, Taehyung's first instinct is to scream. 
 
 
 
His hair.
 
 
 
Is.
 
 
 
...
 
 
 
A color he dosen't even know what its called.
 
 
 
 
 
"It's lavender-grey. Beautiful, isn't it?" The lunatic sighs, hands clasped together as he admires the beautiful color.
 
 
 
Taehyung can't decide. Can't decide if he loves it or if he completely resents it.
 
 
 
In the end, Taehyung settled for loving it. Because if the owner dosen't, who else is gonna? 
 
 
 
... Right?
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
Its only until Taehyung is at the door of the dorm when he begins to panic.
 
 
 
He still has his hoodie up and is mildly terrified of Jungkook's possible reactions when he reaches home.
 
 
 
He was running through a scenario where Jungkook tries to pull the terrifying color out of his scalp when the door flings open.
 
 
 
"Hyung!" Jungkook beams that beautiful heart clenching smile and Taehyung just melts.
 
 
 
"What took you so long?" He pouts and wraps his arms around Tae's waist.
 
 
 
Taehyung is shocked, he has every right to be. I mean, Jungkook cuddling up to Taehyung like this..? Yep. He must be dreaming.
 
 
 
But then again, they are in a relationship...
 
 
 
"What's wrong Taetae?" Jungkook steps back and Taehyung immediately misses his warmth.
 
 
 
"I... Do you like it?" He manages to stutter out, hand reaching to the nape of his neck awkwardly.
 
 
 
"Like what?" Jungkook's head tilts to the side and Taehyung wants to scream because, Kookie. Looks. So. Frickin'. Adorable.
 
 
 
"Jesus ing christ. Taehyung you're such a lovesick puppy!" Jin's mouth twists into a look of disapproval and yanks the hoodie, mask and sunglasses off Taehyung before storming out of the dorm with Namjoon trailing behind him.
 
 
 
Taehyung looks at Namjoon following behind and smirks before uttering a barely coherent 'whipped' along with a chuckle.
 
 
 
When he turns back to his boyfriend, speaking of which is now barely an arm's length away, he finds Jungkook blatantly staring at his hair.
 
 
 
Immediately self-conscious, Taehyung reaches up to touch his hair but is stopped by delicate fingers wrapping around his wrist.
 
 
 
"No. Let me." Jungkook whispers and his fingers inch up to run them through the beautiful shining locks.
 
 
 
"It's beautiful..." Jungkook murmurs in awe as his eyes don't leave Taehyung's hair.
 
 
 
"Really? You like it?" Tae asks, realising he was being upstaged by his own hair and then feeling a bit pathetic about it.
 
 
 
"Like it? I love it." Taehyung is about to ask another stupid question and Jungkook knows it. 
 
 
 
So Jungkook leans forward and presses his lips softly against Taehyung's.
 
 
 
"You'd look great in anything." Jungkook says lowly and Taehyung's stomache drops.
 
 
 
Taehyung is still shaken by the 360 degree change in mood as he stares back at Jungkook whose eyes were shining.
 
 
 
Jungkook's gaze falls from Tae's eyes down to his plump lips and Jungkook leans forward to catch Taehyung's lips in a messy, open-mouthed kiss.
 
 
 
"I love you." Taehyung mumbles between breaths of air as he feels himself laying onto the mattress with Jungkook curling up next to him.
 
 
 
Shirts were lost in some corner of the dorm but that was it. Jungkook was simply curled up next to Taehyung in the most innocent way possible.
 
 
 
"What did you say?" Jungkook mumbled, eyes closed in content about finally being able to be this close to his boyfriend after a long day alone.
 
 
 
"I said, i love you." Taehyung mutters, cheeks pinking and Jungkook smiles even wider.
 
 
 
"I love you too, hyung." He mumbles, leaning up to press his lips against Taehyung's temple, tightening his arms around the toned torso.
 
 
 
Taehyung freezes up and tenses.
 
 
 
"Wha—When—How?" 
 
 
 
"I love you. I don't know, i just woke up one day and realised that 'i really like the cute, observant boy who was across me'. And... How? I don't know. Fate just probably had it all planned out for us. What do you think?"
 
 
 
Jungkook's words were so filled with innocent love that Taehyung's smile was so wide, he wouldn't have realised that tears were running down his cheeks.
 
 
 
"I think i know the answer to that last part..."
 
 
 
"What is it?"
 
 
 
"Because you couldn't resist the hot stuff just nearby and just had to make the first move!" 
 
 
 
Jungkook smiles at Taehyung's siliness and plays along anyway for the rest of the night.
 
 
 
And the night after that.
 
 
 
And the night after that.
 
 
 
And all the nights to come.
 
 
 
Because they know they'll be there for each other, in each other's embrace at the end of the day. 
 
 
 
And they could never grow tired of staring up at the pale ceiling, talking about how they'd buy a house where they could look at the stars. Where they could play all day. Where they could even adopt a little devil they could call their own.
 
 
 
It was all just a matter of time.
 

And maybe—just maybe, Jin and Namjoon's training worked. Just a little.

A/N: I will stab someone i swear. ios8 is not friendly for me to update or proof-read. Anyways, thank you for following this fic up until now! Lots of love to my subbies, upvoters and commenters!!