Goodnight

Do you like me?

Kim Seokjin was essentially the epitome of drama, sass and everything else that was remotely related. He'd seen many many many events that almost drove him off the edge but never in his seemingly short life has anything threatened to make him stab whoever was sitting next to him so badly before.

This event namely being the two idiots currently seated across him.

Now, Jungkook was far too innocent but he was 100% capable of emotions. He knew when to feel angry, sad, sensitive, jealous and all that. 

But Kim Taehyung...

But Kim Taehyung was so ignorant of everything that Jin wouldn't think twice before signing Taehyung up for an elementary class.

Right now, as Jin's train of angry rants continued, Jungkook was sneakily taking peeks at Taehyung who was sitting to his far left, as everyone else watched the movie.

Jin could so tell that Jungkook liked Taehyung.

It was not the sixth sense of a female. Jin was perfectly male but he could just tell this at one glance.


But Taehyung...

Taehyung was just blatantly frickin' staring at Jungkook but Jungkook is too innocent to even find any fault with the stares.

Jin couldn't figure him out. Taehyung was like a whole other species and since he couldn't figure Taehyung out, he settled for simply assuming that he was a dimwit.

Sure, Jungkook was getting more and more flustered but he honestly didn't really care.

Innocent and ignorant.

Jin groaned aloud.

Namjoon sent him a quizzical look from across the room and Jin hissed back. "It's the those two idiots again."

Namjoon only smiled sympathetically. He knew how dramatic Jin could get and it was kind of alarming...

"Kookie-yah, are u hungry?" Jimin, the ever-so-noisy clingy panda yelled and draped himself over a shocked Jungkook.

Yoongi's jaw tightened as he stared holes at the flailing Jimin who was, as of now, tickling Jungkook. Jin spared a glance at Taehyung.

Taehyung was just staring blankly and Jin wondered if he was just lost in thought while coincidentally looking in Jungkook's direction or he was just amazing at hiding his expression.

Wait... If it was the latter... Then he might not be as dumb as everyone had taken him for... He would have been fooling everyone since the start... 

Nah, because nothing gets past Jin's sixth sense. Nope, nothing at all.


Taehyung was staring straight back at Jungkook since the first glance he'd notice Jungkook shoot him. He was, after all extremely observant.

He was also a master at holding a poker face.

He would never admit it aloud because it would wipe off all his benefits but the only person that could crumble his poker face and make him lose his resolve was...

The boy who was staring right back at him—Oh he was caught, .


Keep your cool, Kim Taehyung.

So what if the cutie named Jeon Jungkook was staring straight back at you. 

Kim Taehyung was the quiet kid. He was weird in every aspect and everyone was so used to it that they didn't pay much mind to it.

He used this to his advantage.

Other than being able to fool everyone into thinking he was a , he was also a computer genius.

He could hack into any other member's computers within 5 minutes.

Though he hadn't found a reason to out this skill of his to use yet.

Jeon Jungkook was adorable. His huge doe eyes that made Taehyung swoon. His red hair that made Taehyung want to run his hands through. His restless little fidgets that made Taehyung want to wrap his arms around him for a hug.

His pink lips that were— Holy mother of GOD. JEON JUNGKOOK WAS BITING HIS LIPS.

Taehyung's mind went into overdrive and he imagined how those soft pink lips would feel against his... 

No, snap out of it Kim Taehyung this is a bad time!


"Look at that Namjoon! Jungkook is biting his lip and Taehyung isn't even reacting!" He groaned and swayed his body around.

"I think you don't give Taehyung enough credit. Look, he's his lips now maybe he noticed."

"But that's not enough! Ugh, they're so insufferable i want to strangle some sense into the both of them!" Jin groaned again and he looked back at the two.

He finally snapped and shot upwards, grabbing Jungkook's wrist and pulling the maknae to one of the rooms with Namjoon trailing behind them.

Jin stared at Jungkook as the maknae shifted uncomfortably. "Yes, hyung?"

"Don't 'Yes, hyung' me. What the heck was that outside, huh?!"

Jungkook looked shocked at the outburst and looked to Namjoon, who was rubbing his temples, for help.

"What he means was what was with the staring."

Oh.

"You like Taehyungie. Right?" Jin asked bluntly, levelling his gaze with Jungkook's nevous one.

"Er... No! Wait, I don't know. Maybe?"

"YES YOU DO JEON JUNGKOOK DON'T MAKE ME GO INSANE I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU TWO DON'T MAKE-OUT SOON OR SOMETHING I WILL DIE OF FRUSTRATION AND THAT MEANS I WON'T BE ABLE TO FULFILL MY LIFE DREAM AND IT WILL BE ALL YOUR FAULT." Jin hissed and tossed his fringe back with a swing of his head and walked out of the room and slammed the door shut, the steam practically blowing out of his ears.

"Namjoon hyung...?"

"Look, kid. You and Taehyung have been playing cat-and-mouse for a while now and Jin can't stand watching you two for any longer. You know how he is..." He trailed off. Wondering if Jin could hear him as he tried not to make it sound so bad.

"But i don't even know if Taehyung likes me back!" He cried out in exasperation. Hands flailing around as he pouted.

"Figure it out by tonight. I suggest you ask J-Hope to go sleep with Yoongi and Jimin while you two talk. I don't think Taehyung is as dumb as he tries to be so if you do things right, he might lose that calm front."

"How?" Jungkook leaned forward, suddenly curious as Namjoon smirked and told him.


Jin listened to the conversation from the other side of the door and smiled. Thank god for Namjoon or he'd have lost his sanity ages ago. 

Jin sashayed to the kitchen and poured himself a glass of milk as he waited for Namjoon's master plan to go into action.


Jungkook followed Namjoon's instructions and went to take a bath. Letting his hair stay a little wet, he slipped on the wife beater and bermudas.

He bit his lips to make them more reddish and plump as he walked outside.

Jungkook froze when he saw Taehyung lying on the couch from earlier but up his pride and sat down next to him.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook quizzically as Jungkook tried not to stare at his beautiful orange hair. He turned away from Taehyung (reluctantly) and just stared at the TV. 

Jungkook made sure to let his thighs rub against Taehyung's subtly as he fidgeted around.

They were seated on the couch and next to Taehyung was the bowl of popcorn.

Jungkook bit his lips one more time before he leaned over Taehyung's legs to reach the bowl. He tried to lean as close as posible without being obvious and he put the popcorn on his lap.

He his lips and looked up at Taehyung through his lashes and sure enough, Taehyung was staring right back at him.

Jungkook peeled his eyes away from those deep dark eyes and proceeded to eat the popcorn, making little noises about how good the popcorn was and he his fingers at a painfully slow before leaning over the same way to put the bowl back.

Jungkook leaned back on the couch and recited Namjoon hyung's instructions one last time before he bit his pride back and stood up quickly. Grabbing Taehyung's wrist and pulling him towards their room.

He could feel Yoongi and Jimin's confused stares on his back but ignored them, hoping this would all pay off.


Jungkook was a dammed tease.

Taehyung was already having a hard time concentrating when Jungkook was brushing his thighs against his subtly and the smell of Jungkook's shampoo was intoxicating him.

He had no idea whether this was on purpose or not but didn't have time to decide when Jungkook leaned over his knees to reach for the popcorn and te smell of the shampoo filled his nostrils once again.

Holy .

He could feel the heat pooling in his stomache as he stared at Jungkook's really inviting lips and held himself back.

He swore that his resolve was hanging by a thread and he wouldn't be able to take it much longer if Jungko—

Jungkook freakin' moaned.

At the popcorn.

And now he was sensually his fingers.

.

Taehyung had to look away and bite his lip because he was sure that Jungkook was being a tease on purpose.  

He would not give in. He would not give in. He wou—

Jungkook stood up abruptly and pulled Taehyung's wrist as he stormed towards the rooms.

Taehyung's mouth was ajar in shock as he tried to look around for help.

No such luck.

Jungkook shut the door and locked it before he leaned his back against the door.

"Do you like me, hyung?"

Yes—Wait, what?!

"Jungkookie, whats goin—"

"Answer my question, hyung." He asked again, is voice lower than it should be.

Taehyung gulped.

"N—No..." Taehyung couldn't meet Jungkook's eyes and he was terrified. Terrified that Jungkook would think he was gross and that Jungkook would avoid him or that—

Jungkook smirked with an amused glint in his eyes.

"I guess i'll have to change that." 

Jungkook grabbbed the collar of Taehyung's shirt and tugged him forward to let his lips collide against the latter's in a heated kiss.

Jungkook's fingers were trailing feather-light traces over Taehyung's waist and he was going insane. 
 
Taehyung found his fingers working their way up Jungkook's arms and through his mess of wet hair and moaned against Jungkook's lips.

How the did Kookie manage to drive him insane like this?

He tugged against Jungkook's hair and tilted his head to the side, letting his lips mould against Jungkook's and this time it was Jungkook who let out a mewl.

Jungkook's fingers started tracing little circles on Taehyung's waist and Taehyung was barely aware of his pants tightening as Jungkook hesitantly traced his tongue against Taehyung's bottom lip—

morality.

Taehyung took huge steps forward and pressed Jungkook up against the door as he took control of the kiss. Letting Jungkook moan in content as Taehyung's hands came down to caress his cheeks.

Taehyung didn't stop even though his head was spinning. He kept on nibbling and tugging Jungkook's lips between his teeth as Jungkook moaned submissively and damn was it turning Taehyung on even more.

All the times he held back from doing this were coming back and he regretted not doing this earlier.

Jungkook placed his hands against Taehyung's chest and pushed the other back slightly, catching his breath.

"Oh my gosh." He breathed as he panted.

Taehyung took huge intakes of air, trying to force all the air back into his lungs so that he could just lean forward and take those godammned red lips back against his—

"Relax, Tae. I need to breathe." 

Taehyung's gaze snapped back up from Jungkook's lips to his eyes and he saw Jungkook smiling.

"Do you like me, Kim Taehyung?" 

His name rolled of Jungkook's tongue like he was meant to say it forever and Taehyung replayed Jungkook saying his name like a mantra at the back of his head.

"Yes, Jeon Jungkook. I ing like you more than you could ever imagine you don't even—"

"Then i'm relieved." Jungkook said and switched their positions, slamming Taehyung against the door and moving in to kiss him again.

His lips were doing wonders against Taehyung's and Taehyung's mind briefly wondered if Jungkook was a top or a—

Too early for such thoughts, Kim Taehyung. 

He mentally chided himself for thinking such things and let Jungkook do what he wanted with Taehyung's lips.

He was all but melting under Jungkook when a question popped up in his mind.

"Do you like me?" Taehyung asked, his cheeks warming up as he cast his eyes downwards. 

Jungkook raised an eyebrow in amusement. Taehyung was awkwardly asking a question that made him sound like a 5-year-old.

Cute.

"Hyung, really? Do you need to ask? I thought it was obvious." Jungkook murmmered the last part and used his finger to lift Taehyung's chin to meet his eyes.

"I don't know..."

Adorable.

"I like you, hyung. For the longest time ever. I thought i was the only one having the schoolgirl crush." Jungkook smiled sweetly as he saw Taehyung had pinked and had widened his eyes.

Sometimes he wondered if Kim Taehyung was really his hyung.

"Well, you would've known that i liked you too. I mean, i keep staring at you all the damned time and you just stare back. I'm usually so collected but you make my toes curl and my heart beat faster than it should. You make me lose my sanity but at the same time you keep me together. I don't know how else to say this, Kookie-yah but... I love you."

Now it was Jungkook's turn to widen his eyes in shock at the confession.

"Dammit Taehyung... I was supposed to do that..." He mumbled when all of a sudden, the door flew open and Taehyung was swung forward into Jungkook's arms as they lay sprawled across the floor in a really really compromising position.

"Geez. I was having cavities out there, Taehyung. I didn't know you had that in you." J-Hope mumbled as he walked over the two shocked boys on the floor and collapsed onto the bed.

"Hyungs come out now. I know you're out there." Jungkook yelled and ran a hand through his hair in frustration.

"Aw Jungkook-ah, no need to be so mad. Besides it if weren't for us, you would have never made the first move!" Jin called and walked in, sitting down cross-legged next to the two.

"Wait, what?"

"I would have eventually..."

"And you. Kim Taehyung! You really are an idiot! Come on! Even the maknae is manlier than you, goodness." Jin exclaimed and pinched Taehyung's cheek.

"Now get off Kookie before he suffocates."

"Yes, ma'm." Taehyung muttered unhappily at Jin and got up.

He was just about to reach a hand out to help Jungkook up but Jungkook reached his long legs out and tangled his legs between Taehyung's and pulled him down.

"Yah!"

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist as he snuggled closer to his source of warmth and smiled against Taehyung's shirt.

"Goodnight, everyone."

Taehyung's cheeks were completely red and the heat on his cheeks was almost embarassing. Taehyung realised that Jungkook was already fast asleep and everyone else had cleared the room.

So he wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist and cuddled even closer. Whispering into the younger's ear.

"Goodnight Kookie-yah."