The aftermath

Do you like me?

A/N: Well, why not. Right?



Jungkook woke up to the best smelling pillow in the entire world and the best thing is, it cuddled.

He took a big whiff of the wonderful smell with his closed eyes and wrapped his arms around the pillow even tighter, snuggling almost impossibly closer.

Wait... Why could Jungkook feel toned muscles through the pillow case...

Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, eyes  still closed, as he traced his fingers around the muscles quizzically.

Damn, were those abs?

"Done feeling me up already?" Taehyung's husky morning voice rang in Jungkook's ears as his eyes fluttered open and he came face to face with his angel— Taehyung was looking like a sin that morning with his lowly-lidded eyes and husky voice, leaving Jungkook at a loss to whether to call him a demon or an angel though.

Jungkook's hands stopped feeling up Taehyung's abs and he moved them slowly and lightly past Taehyung's waist and to the small of Taehyung's back, running his fingers over it. He smirked when a gasp escaped past Taehyung's lips.

He looked up at Taehyung through his lashes and smiled cutely at the latter. Taehyung groaned and ran a hand through his mess of hair before he leaned forward to place a slow and sweet kiss on the younger's lips.

"Where'd this courage go during the last months?" Jungkook teased and subconsciously traced circles on Taehyung's back and Taehyung bit his inner cheek to stop himself from .

"Would you stop driving me insane like this? It's not healthy!" Taehyung hissed and untangled their legs from each other when he clumsily managed to make Jungkook's knee brush against his pants and the familiar feeling of his pants tightening came back and his cheeks burned (because having a bright and early wasn't a great way to start the day) as he made a bolt for it.

Jungkook stayed frozen on the ground for a while as he tried comprehend what just happened.


"Jin-hyung!" Jungkook called out as a small pout played on his lips. He was pouring the cereal into the bowl and gulping down his milk but he couldn't really eat at the moment.

Taehyung had taken to sitting as far from Jungkook as possible and Jungkook didn't like it one bit.

"Yes, my little manly maknae?" Jin called out, entering the living room and shooting a pointed glance at Taehyung who blushed a deeper shade of red.

"Can i talk to you?" Jungkook mouthed and Jin nodded, shrugging off his apron and leaving it on the chair.

Once they were safely behind closed doors, Jungkook sighed.

"He's been avoiding me after yesterday! I don't know what he's thinking!" Jungkook cried out sprawled himself across the mattress and couldn't help but marvel at its softness...

Though nothing could beat cuddling Kim Taehyung.

"Did anything happen this morning? Before you two came down for breakfast?" 

"I woke up and forgot that i was cuddling Tae so i ended up feeling him up and when he untangled out legs, he accidentally made my knee brush against his pants and he made a bolt for it." Jungkook said all in one breath and Jin stared at the maknae for a second before he laughed.

"Jungkook-ah. He's avoiding you because he can't resist you! You guys got up ually frustrated, yes?" He stated matter-of-factly and leaned his chin on his palm while he stared at Jungkook.

"I guess you could say that..."

"Then be even more irresistable! He finds you hot in a wife beater and bermudas? Be even hotter." Jin stated and leaned closer, propping his chin on his palm again as he shot up and rummaged throught the closet.

Jungkook's throat went dry when he saw what type of clothes Jin was throwing onto the bed.

"Hyung... These are leather clothes. How do i wear them inside without looking like a complete weirdo?" He whispered and picked up the tempting studded leather jacket anyway.

Jungkook liked leather and studs almost as much as he liked Taehyung.

Jin chucked and whirled around to face the maknae and there a sly smile playing on his lips.

"Because, my adorable Kookie, we are going to the club tonight." 

And he turned back around to rummage for more clothes.

In the end, —which was about half an hour if Jungkook was counting correctly— Jin decided that Jungkook should wear the low cut black shirt and some really tight leather pants. Jungkook took it upon himself to pick the beautiful leather jacket he'd had his eye on since earlier as Jin passed the maknae a pair of combat boots.

Soon, there was a knock on the door and Jin shoved all the clothes into a plastic bag before putting it aside.

"Jungkook? Jin? You're cereals are soggy." Namjoon said, pushing open the door as he winced when he looked back at the dining table.

"Ith okay hyung! Kookie-ah, i ate yourth!" Jimin yelled, mouth full of cereal and Jungkook peered out to see a choking Jimin and Taehyung's hand on the back of Jimin's head.

He was pretty sure Taehyung had said, "Only i can call him Kookie."

Jungkook's cheeks burned.

"Jungkookie, avoid him. At all costs. Just don't look like the terrified rabbit he is. Subtle but not enough, got it?" Jin patted Jungkook's shoulder and sauntered past, feeling an arm wrap around his waist and Jin looked up to peck Namjoon's cheek.

"Ah it's a great feeling to be playing match-maker..."


Night fell quickly, with Jungkook not sparing a single glance at Taehyung but he made sure to brush past his skin fleetingly. Just enough to make Taehyung shiver.

When Jin announced that they would go to the club, Taehyung ran to the room to pick out something decent before Jin got impatient.

Because lord knows how that hyung can get with his bipolar tendancies.

Jin was bossing him around more often and Taehyung was assuming that this was karma for being a prissy and not confessing.

He had a strong urge to hack into his hyung's laptop and get ahold of the possible collection of in there for blackmail purposes.

He groaned and grabbed his tight fitting fish-net patterened outerwear with his black wife beater and a pair of comfortable pants.

He opened the door to see that the dorm's lights were all off and that no one was in sight.

"DAMMIT." He yelled and ran out of the door, chasing after the hyungs that had abandoned him in the dark dorm.

He hopped into a random seat and realised he was next to Jungkook. Jungkook had a blank expression and was looking out of the window boredly.

Taehyung let his eyes travel down Jungkook's attire and he gulped.

Jungkook plus leather equals a hot and bothered Taehyung.

Taehyung's throat went dry as he peeled his eyes away from the hot boy in front of him and he looked outside. 

He wasn't sure how he was going to survive the night.


Jungkook knew Taehyung had been staring.

It took all his self-control not to just lean over and crash his lips against Taehyung's but he couldn't.

Not yet, at least.

Jungkook realised that the car had already slowed to a stop and that everyone was getting out.

They entered the sweaty and stuffy club and Jungkook was immediately compelled to get a drink.

Though he wasn't sure the bartenders would let him.

BTS knew the bouncer and he let them in easily. But the bartender seemed to change every now and then so he didn't want to risk it.

After all, he was a man on a mission.

Jin led everyone to one of the big private lounge with sofas and tables as Namjoon got the drinks.

"Jungkook-ah, can you and Taetae go to the next room and steal the snacks over there? I've got a feeling we're gonna run out of ours soon at the rate Hoseok is eating." Suga yelled and Jungkook nodded expressionlessly.

Taehyung followed behind Jungkook but couldn't peel his eyes away from the younger's and he was pretty sure Jungkook was swaying them more than necessary.

Jungkook checked to see if the room was empty and he opened the door wider, letting Taehyung enter first before he shut the door behind them.

Taehyung was sure he heard the familiar clicking of the door being locked and he turned around.

"K—Kookie-ah did you lock the do—"

Before Taehyung could finish his sentence, Jungkook had Taehyung's back against the door and had leaned in to Taehyung's ear.

"What if i did?" He whispered and Jungkook's lips teased Taehyung's earlobe as the older shivered.

"J—Jungkook-ah. What are you doi— ahhhhh." He gasped when Jungkook's lips came down to his neck and Taehyung bit his own lips.

"Why are you so tense, hyung?" Jungkook asked, lips moving fluidly up to Taehyung's jaw.

Taehyung in a breath and grabbed Jungkook's shoulders to make Jungkook face him.

Jungkook's eyes were widened in shock until Taehyung spoke.

"Will you stop teasing me and just kiss me already?" He exclaimed exasperately as Jungkook smirked and complied.

Jungkook crashed his lips against Taehyung's and Taehyung just melted.

Jungkook's tongue traced Taehyung's bottom lip and he opened his mouth more, fingers wrapping themselves at the back of Jungkook's neck to press their lips together even harder.

Jungkook's hands trailed down from Taehyung's chest down to his waistband and Taehyung gasped at the sensation of Jungkook's cold fingers against his hips.

Jungkook tilted his head to the side even more as he moulded his lips against Taehyung's in a mindblowing kiss.

Taehyung's mind was pretty much gone but he was vaguely aware of his pants tightening again.

He leaned back a little, resting his forehead against Jungkook as he panted. Fingers reaching up to touch his swollen lips.

Jungkook's gaze was dark and they all but screamed for Taehyung to lean back forward.

"You don't know what you do to me..." Taehyung breathed between pants and Jungkook smirked a little.

"You don't know what you do to me either." He murmmured aganst Taehyung's lips and that was all it took for Taehyung to reconnect their lips and stumble across the private lounge towards the couch.

Let's just say that J-Hope didn't get his snacks until much much much later.