[f i v e]

The Thief
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s been almost two week since exo concert in seoul, now they’re holding the asia tour. Soojung couldn’t participate much since that, because she had a bunch of paper and homework to do. Well it’s a collage life what did you expect from it, soojung still a normal daughter beside her life as a fangirl.

 

Soojung stretched her hands due the exhausted writing for her assignment. she checked her phone while gulped vitamin water. It has 2 text, one from hyeri asked her if that’s okay to copy her homework which she reply a big NO. other one is from jinri who stay in shanghai volunteering her self for jongin’s fansite once again.

 

After that day, soojung never contacted with chanyeol or kai again. For chanyeol it stopped right after their first and last phone call. Soojung didn’t dare to sending any text or call to him because she scared that she might be bothering him. She will wait until chanyeol send her a text which is never happens. For kai, two days after the concert she still read a text also hearing him calling her, but soojung never responded to it, and it stopped right away.

 

From : chanyeol oppa ^^

Hey, long time no see. I’ve never see you around lately, are you busy ?

 

Soojung never felt this happy for these past week. Thanks to chanyeol who drop a sweet text to her.

 

To : chanyeol oppa ^^

Omg, I cant believe that you still remember me. Yeah I’m doing my paper right now, but I’m in rest mode. Did well in shanghai oppa ?

 

“silly, ofcourse I still remember you. Like everyday”jongin said while typing something to replies soojung’s text

 

To : my fans soojung

I did well so do others member. do you need help from me ? ^^

 

From : my fans soojung

Great, Are you good in accounting ? I’m doing this things actually kekeke.

 

To : my fans soojung

Sorry, I’m good in composing only. Kekeke Are you coming to kolon sport fansign next Tuesday ?

 

From : my fans soojung

Don’t know yet, but I’ll try since I think I miss you kekeke

 

Jongin stopped replying, he threw the phone away. He hate the reply from soojung, knowing that it was actually for chanyeol not for him.

“what are you doing ?”chanyeol asked him

“nothing..”jongin hide’s chanyeol phone.

“did you see my phone ??”he asked

“nope”

“where I left it ?”chanyeol was looking all around for his phone

 

Soojung’s checked there is no reply from chanyeol.

‘oh am I being too straight forward to say that I miss him ??’she start to worried

 

When soojung almost to text him again, she received a reply.

 

From : chanyeol oppa <3

I miss you too, got some rest soojung ^^ good night.

 

Soojung sighed, she though chanyeol will not replying her anymore.

 

 

.

.

“Hyung, I find it in the bathroom”jongin handed the older his phone back

“you took it don’t you ?!”

But jongin doesn’t replying, he just went back straight too his hotel room. Thinking how he could make up with soojung.. this two weeks like a hell for him.

 

***

 

Tuesday, soojung still debated if she should come to exo fansign event or not. Well she got the ticket already because jinri couldn’t make it so she give the expensive kolon sport fanmeet ticket to her and she could pay it later.

 

She received a text from hyeri who also asked if she come to the event. But soojung still unsure about that, she want to see chanyeol but also didn’t want to see the creature that has stole her phone in the concert.

 

To : chanyeol oppa ^^

Should I coming today ?

 

She debated if she should send the text or not. But when she about to press the send button she received a text.

 

From : chanyeol oppa ^^

Coming today ?

 

To : chanyeol oppa <3

I don’t know, should I ?

 

From : chanyeol oppa <3

You should princess :3

 

Soojung smiles, quickly changed her cloth into a better one. Texted hyeri if she want to go together, soojung even put some light make-up to make her feel confident.

 

.

.

“is she coming ?”jongin asked chanyeol

“I don’t know, she not replying anymore”chanyeol giving un-satisfied answer to jongin

“I guess she wont show up then”

 

 

On today even, there would be only exo-K only. For exo-m it will be held tomorrow, the crowd already flooded since 6 in the morning even though the event started in 11. Soojung just arrived in place with hyeri who busy fixing her hair.

“it’s 30 minutes before the event started. Let’s go..”soojung dragged hyeri

 

The fans were waiting in line to meet their biases. Exo haven’t showed up yet, those people around soojung already blabbering the news update about the boys.

“do you know that kai has forget to return a fan phone in concert ?”soojung hearing hyeri asked

“umm, I don’t know about that ?!”soojung lies

“it’s spreading all over the fandom, they said this girl now use it as an excuse to torturing him. Even though kai already give the phone back to her”hyeri said

“w-what ? who’s torturing who ?!”soojung yelled making all attention went to her

She hide her self in embarrassment.

“the girl, she is torturing him ! kai wasn’t passionate as before because he is stressed. You should see the fansite picture for the proof”hyeri said and showing the picture of kai in the airport and concert.

“seems like he is okay…”soojung roll her eyes

Its pretty clear that she is the only victim here, why on earth people think it was him who being tortured ? well welcome to exo fandom where you cant never know which news

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter