[o n e]

The Thief
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They said when you like one person in a group, you will occasionally like the whole group. But sadly that’s not happening for jung soojung, she likes EXO Chanyeol but not the whole EXO. But she likes their songs anyway.

Well who doesn’t like chanyeol, he is the member of the most influence group in 2014, tall, handsome, has a deep voice, and he also funny. A guy with a sense of humor always has a charm. But soojung liked him a long way before he debuted as an idol.

He is her senior on high school. When soojung got bullied by her senior or her friends on the same age, Chanyeol always come out the blue for helping her. that’s why she is madly in love with the happy virus.

 

“did you know, baekhyun won't meeting his sunBAE on inkigayo this week”hyeri jolted in happiness.

She is sehun biased, but she really hates when she find out that baekhyun dating his sunbae from the same label snsd taeyeon.

“hmmh”soojung talked un-interested to her.

“dont you suppose to be happy too? or you ship them ?”

“I’m not interested with those, sorry not sorry”soojung roll her eyes

“pshh, I don’t know how on earth for you is chanyeol all the time. Because exo has others 10 members that you could adore honey..”hyerin roll her eyes too

“it’s oppa, chanyeol oppa !”soojung yelled

“whatever, sehun is my only oppa~~”hyerin said

“sadly, but sehun is younger than you”soojung laughed

 

***

 

EXO was warming up before performing on stage. 10 minutes left, but the cheers from fans is already flooded inside the venue. The Lost Planet II will be held again, three days in row for seoul. And soojung has purchased all 3 days ticket for her, in different section. For enjoying her craving of park chanyeol.

And today is the second day of concert..

 

“you didn’t bring the camera with you ?”jinri asked

Jinri is soojung’s friend since middle school, they both having a lot of things in common. She is more like twins for soojung. Different from hyeri, she is her college friends who also likes EXO.

“nah, I’m not volunteering any of chanyeol fansite today. I want to enjoy the view of park chanyeol with my own eyes.”soojung said excited as they’re waiting on queue before the venue gate open.

“but you’ve got the perfect section for capturing chanyeol today. And drumstick’s master-nim is kind of need some helper.. she can't make it today.”

“she contacted me, and I suggested another volunteer.. good luck for capturing kim kai today. I hate that bastard”soojung laugh

Jinri just roll her eyes, to soojung comment.

“I hate chanyeol too”

“said a person who melt when chanyeol smiles in front her face”soojung laughed

“YAH !!”jinri yelled

 

***

 

The concert has started, soojung keep chanting chanyeol’s name and sometimes she sings along to her favorite exo's song. then when its chanyeol’s solo time, she screamed even more. Cursing about how good he rapping at his own composed songs.

“OPPAAA…”she screamed loud when chanyeol walked past her and the boy even winked

“OH MY ING GOD HE JUST WINKED AT ME !!” soojung lost in happiness

To see park chanyeol in 3-D it wasn’t her first time. She comes to broadcast station to support his comeback countless time, to their fansign or fanmeet event, and sometimes when she being nice to her sister she will tailing him to see them in another country. But she trying to not crossed the line for being a sasaeng for him.

Even though she had seen him countless time. Soojung still can’t get enough from him, because she loved him so much. Being a good senior to soojung, that’s why she loved him. She knows that chanyeol has the kindest heart from all the guys on earth.

Jinri who busy taking a picture of kai just laughing at soojung’s face whenever chanyeol passed by her. Sometimes jinri took a picture of her best friend shocking face. She will upload it later to the group chat.

‘That would be fun’ she thought

.

.

Encore.. soojung hate it so much. That’s mean the joy will end as soon as her half of her life disappearing to backstage. Soojung took out the monopod she hide on her black tote bag. Put her iphone into camera mode. So chanyeol can take a selca with it.. she waited patiently for chanyeol walked into her section.

Chanyeol walked past her and she shouted as loud as she can. The idol seems noticed soojung and quickly clicked the camera for the fanservice. Soojung satisfied with that, chanyeol always doing his best for fans.

 

When soojung’s eyes following where chanyeol goes, someone took her phone out from the monopod. Soojung looked at the thief, it was kai. He smiled widely to her making the girl beside her went hyper because probably she thought the smile is for her.

“I’ll take a group selca for you”he mouthed and took her phone away.

‘ I don’t need that !’she cursed on her though

 

Jongin smiled happily for his fans who’s making the silver ocean inside the venue. He wears those bandana that fans threw. Choose the cat’s bandana that SNSD tiffany wear a lot when they promoted IGAB. He is not forget to take a selca with soojung’s phone, following with sehun jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter