Chapter 2

Fall in Love With VIXX

N woke up with the sun shining brightly at him. He stretched his arms high while sitting on his bed. He got up from his bed and went to the toilet to get himself ready. He returned back to his room, looking at Hyuk, who is still sleeping soundly on his bed. He walked towards Hyuk's bed and jumped on it.

 

 

 

"Wakie wakie dongsaeng!" N exclaimed while jumping up and down on the younger one's bed.

 

"Aish, it's a Saturday today, can't you just let me have more rest?" Hyuk whined while grabbing his pillow to cover his face, ready to get himself back to sleep. But the older one pulled his blanket away and nudges Hyuk repeatedly.

 

"Wake up you lazy bum! We have a guest today, and it's a she." N raised his tone on the "she" and Hyuk immediately jolted up from his bed.

 

"We have a female guest? Where!" Hyuk happily exclaimed while preparing to go out of his room. But N who was behind him held him back.

 

"Hold on you punk, you are not wearing any shirt now, it's so embarrassing. N said while gazing his body with a disgusted face. Hyuk scratched his nape with embarrassment.

 

"Get yourself ready and we will meet outside the guest room okay?" N asked cheerfully and the younger nodded his head and went to the bathroom. N was planning to call up all his other friends to see the guest. He walked along the corridor and passed Sooyoung's room, and went in to the next room. N opened the door and found Ravi, another best friend of his, sleeping peacefully with his hands crossed on his chest.

 

"Aish, a boy who has so much style when it comes to sleeping." N shook his head and woke Ravi up like how he woke Hyuk up.

 

"Get yourself ready and meet me outside the guest room." N said before leaving the confused Ravi alone.

 

"Aish, it better be something good hyung." Ravi mumbled to himself, his eyes semi-opened. N went to the last room and saw both Ken and Leo awake. Ken was busy drawing his almost finished drawing and Leo was listening to his MP3, with his earpiece on.

 

"Ah hyung, do you know how to knock the door before coming in?" Ken asked in a sacarstic tone which made N frowned.

 

"Not when we have a new guest today." N crossed his arms and leaned on the door.

 

"Guest? Where!" Ken stopped his drawing and looked at N with excitement in his eyes.

 

"Get yourself ready and meet me outside the guest room." N replied and gave a quick look at Leo, who does not seem to notice N's existence.

 

"Ya Leo ah." N kicked Leo on his foot and the latter looked up at him with an emotionless expression and took off his earpiece.

 

"We have a guest now so please get yourself ready and meet us outside the guest room." N repeated and Leo nodded his head softly before getting up from his bed.

 

"Oh yes, where's Hongbin?" N thought to himself and after a while, an aroma enters N's nose. Knowing who was is it that is cooking, N walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. As expected it was Hongbin, wearing an apron and carefully placing the eggs into six different plates.

 

"My dear Binnie is the easiest among them all to settle down." N said and ruffled the younger one's hair.

 

"Oh, good morning hyung! Breakfast will be ready in no time!" Hongbin exclaimed, and his deep dimples are showing.

 

"Thank you Kong. By the way, we have a guest now so let's go and see her."

 

"Her? Where is she now?" Hongbin paused for a moment and asked. The older one laughed and placed his arms on Hongbin's shoulder.

 

"Follow me!" N exclaimed and both of them went up and reached the front of the guest room. The rest are all there waiting for N to come.

 

"Hyung, where's that lady guest?" Hyuk asked excitedly and clapped his hands like a small kid. Everyone gave a confused look when their leader points his finger towards the guest room.

 

"She's in here, sleeping." N sheepishly smiled, and everyone looked sternly at him.

 

"Hyung, what have you done to her!" Ken whispered, not wanting to disturb the guest slapped the eldest on his chest and N yelped in pain.

 

"You are indeed one naughty hyung." Ravi teased and crossed his arms. N frowned in disgust.

 

"Aish, you dirty minded freaks. I didn't do anything to her."

 

"Then why is she in the guest room... sleeping?" Hongbin asked curiously.

 

"I brought her home last night as I found her lying along the streets. She passed out. I couldn't just leave her there right?" N sighed and shook his head. The other guys are listening attentively, empathy started to grow within them.

 

"I wonder if her parents are worried about her. She did not go home yesterday." Hyuk whispered.

 

"Aish, I think she has some family problems..." N frowned.

 

"Jinjja? Waeyo?" Hongbin and Ken asked together.

 

"You guys shall see what I meant." N finished his words and slowly opened the door, revealing a peaceful looking Sooyoung who is still in deep sleep.

 

"Omo, she's so beautiful when she's sleeping." Ravi mumbled, who was totally amazed by Sooyoung's beauty.

 

"She looks like an angel." Hyuk whispered.

 

"She can be my new artwork..." Ken exclaimed. Leo who was quiet throughout the entire conversation just stared at Sooyoung.

 

"She has a really fair... Oh wait, what's that on her arm?" Hongbin raised his eyebrows when he noticed the bruise on Sooyoung's arms. "Is she hurt?"

 

"Neh, and I suspect that it has something to do with her family. When I asked her about her family last night, she got agitated and cried. I think something traumatizing had happened to her..." N sighed and closed the door gently. The rest of the guys sighed in empathy as well, except for Leo, who still has the emotionless expression on his face.

 

"A beautiful girl like her should not be treated like this." Ravi sighed.

 

"Hyung, did you by any chance get to know her name?" Hyuk asked the eldest one.

 

"Neh, Choi Sooyoung-sshi." N replied.

 

"Nice name." Leo who was quiet throughout the entire time finally spoke. Everyone looked at him with surprised looks. Leo stared back at them and walked away to the dining area.

 

"Did I just hear hyung talk?" Ken laughed and everyone laughed too.

 

"Alright guys you can wait at the dining area while I wake Sooyoung up." Everyone nodded their head and went down, except for Ken, who shook his head.

 

"Ken wants to accompany N omma to wake Sooyoung up." Ken whined, acting like a small kid in front of N.

 

"Aish Jaewon, how old are you this year?" N said and giving himself a face-palm. Ken stretched out his hand and showed N five fingers.

 

"Five hyung." N laughed and slapped Ken's head, causing both of them to laugh together.

 

 

 

*Knock knock*

 

 

 

"Sooyoung ah, time for breakfast!" N exclaimed while knocking on the door. After a few seconds of knocking, Sooyoung's sleepy voice can be heard.

 

"Give me a minute or two to get ready!"

 

"Omo, such y voice." Ken joked and N gave the younger one death stares. After a few seconds, the door opened and Sooyoung was behind the door, with her pink t-shirt and black pants and her hair was tied into a bun.

 

"Good morni... Oh hello you must be one of N's friends. Mianhe for intruding..." Sooyoung shifted her eyes from N to Ken and bowed politely to him, who was amused by her actions.

 

"Good morning to you too! And don't worry about it, we have a vacant room so it's okay!" Ken exclaimed.

 

"Thank you... erm, may I know what your name is?"

 

"Jaehwan, but you can just call me Ken." Ken replied while offering her a handshake. Sooyoung took his hand and shook it lightly.

 

"Sooyoung..."

 

"Yay I've got a new friend! Let's go down and have breakfast!" Ken exclaimed while grabbing Sooyoung's hand and they went down, leaving the eldest one alone outside the guest room with his infamous frown face.

 

 

 

The trio went down the stairs and Sooyoung was shocked to see that there are four other guys seated at the dining chairs. Hyuk who noticed them stood up and waved and the others turned to Sooyoung's direction.

 

"Good morning guys! Good morning Sooyoung!" Hyuk beamed happily.

 

"Good morning..g..g. How do you know my name?" Sooyoung asked in a soft tone whom still hasn't recover from the shock.

 

"Oh, N hyung told us." Hyuk replied while pointing towards N.

 

"Eh Hyuk did I tell you not to point at me like that?" N frowned and caused Sooyoung to giggle a little.

 

"Come Sooyoung, have a seat there." Hongbin smiled widely and directed his arms to the seat. Sooyoung smiled back and went to her seat. She was seated infront of the other boys, three guys at the left and the other three at the right. They remained silent till Sooyoung broke the silence.

 

"So ummm, you all lived together in this house?" The brunette asked.

 

"Neh! This house was given by Ravi's dad, cool isn't it!" Ken exclaimed.

 

"Ravi, who is Ravi?" The rest of them laughed and Ravi stood up and offers Sooyoung his hand.

 

"Me, I'm Ravi. That's my nickname though but just call me that. Nice to meet you Sooyoung." Sooyoung smiled innocently and shook hands with Ravi and the latter sat down.

 

"I am Hyuk, nice to meet you!" Hyuk stretched his arm towards as he is the nearest to Sooyoung.

 

"Nice to meet you too Hyuk." Sooyoung shook his hands and smiled.

 

"And I am Hongbin." Hongbin smiled and shook hands with Sooyoung as well.

 

"Aish how dumb can I get!" Hongbin hit his head hard, realizing that he had forgotten to do something.

 

"What is it Kong?" N asked.

 

"I've forgot to cook Sooyoung's breakfast. I did not know that there will be a guest before I started cooking..." Hongbin said with a guilty tone.

 

"Ah jinjja?" Ravi exclaimed and they start to bicker with each other.

 

"Dumb Kong is dumb, can't you just cook another set for her?" Ravi bickered.

 

"I forgot. Ahhh, it's my fault." Hongbin pouted.

 

"You can have mine, I'm not eating." Leo stopped the abickering and went up to his room with his still emotionless expression. The rest of the boys looked at him with disbelief. Sooyoung looked at him in shock and tears started to swell up her eyes.

 

"He doesn't like me, isn't it?" Sooyoung mumbled.

 

"Ah no no that's not it. He's always been like this. He does not usually talk that much and is only closest to our dear Hongbin. In fact, you should be feeling honoured that he gave you his share. Usually we have to beg him for food and he will give in after like 30 minutes of pleading."  N assured her. Sooyoung dries her tears and look at N.

 

"Really?" Sooyoung asked in a not persuaded tone.

 

"Yes Sooyoung, he's always like this! We are used to it already. And he said your name is nice too." Ken replied with a smile, and Sooyoung smiled weakly back to him.

 

"By the way, he's name is Taekwoon, but you can just call him Leo. For some reasons he does not like people to call him with his real name." Hyuk started talking and everyone laughed. Ken who was seated beside Leo earlier on and Leo's plate and placed it in front of Sooyoung.

 

"Here's your breakfast!" Ken exclaimed and Sooyoung thanked him.

 

"By the way Sooyoung, how's your arms? Does it still hurt?" While munching on his bread, Hongbin asked worriedly while looking at the bruises on her arms.

 

"Ah it's getting better now, thank you." Sooyoung smiled and continue her breakfast.

 

"So uhm, will I be a burden for you guys if I stay here for a while?" Sooyoung asked after finishing her breakfast.

 

"Of course not! You are welcome to stay here for as long as you want!" Ravi assured the brunette and Sooyoung let out a smile.

 

"Gomawo guys, gomawo..." Sooyoung stood up and bowed.

 

"Aish, drop the formalities. Be comfortable with us, we are not even your elders. We are all around the same age!" N joked and everyone laughed.

 

"So Sooyoung ah, are you still schooling?" Hongbin asked the brunette.

 

"Neh, currently studying in high school now." Sooyoung replied.

 

"Really? Which school, and which year?" Hyuk asked with curiousity.

 

"Seoul high school, second year this year..." 

 

"Omo, we are all in the same school!" N exclaimed.

 

"And the same year!" Both Hongbin and Hyuk exclaimed as well.

 

"Ah jinjja? But I didn't see you guys around in school..." Sooyoung replied.

 

"Me too, I guess the difference in our break time doesn't allow that. Me, Ken, Ravi and Leo are now at the third year, while Hongbin and Hyuk are in the second year." N explained and Sooyoung listened to it attentively.

 

"And Hongbin and I's class is Class A. What's yours?" Hyuk asked.

 

"Oh, I'm in Class C. Class A are the students who are more smarter right? So that means both of you are really smart." Sooyoung teased the two younger guys and they hide their embarrassment.

 

"Ahh ani ani..." Hongbin whom became flustered ruffled his own hair.

 

"Well, it's good to be modest." Sooyoung said, referring to Hongbin who's heart flutters rapidly because of the compliment. They continued their breakfast and they are finally done with it.

 

"So, where shall we go today?" N asked everyone at the dining area.

 

"Oh, you guys are going out later?" Sooyoung asked back.

 

"Neh, we always have a weekly outing together during the weekends." Hongbin replied.

 

"And you can join us!" Ken interrupted and smiled. Having no friends to go out with since she entered high school, Sooyoung smiled gratefully at them.

 

"We shall go shopping today! I need to buy that pair of converse sneakers so badly!" Hyuk whined.

 

"I don't think I can join you guys today, I have a rap practice session later on in school. Mianhe!" Ravi gave an apologetic look to the other guys.

 

"It's okay hyung, there are so many other weekends to go out, no worries!" Hongbin patted Ravi's shoulder gently.

 

"I don't think Leo will be joining us as well. So is shopping okay?" N asked for everyone's agreement and everyone nodded their head, even Sooyoung.

 

"Okay Sooyoung?" N winked at the brunette and Sooyoung replied him with a OK sign. Deep inside her heart, she was thankful to have met these guys that gave her the warmth that a proper family would have given her. She smiled to herself, while looking at how noisy the boys can get.