Chapter 1

Fall in Love With VIXX

Sooyoung opened her eyes slowly and stared blankly at the white ceiling. She slowly got up from the bed, and she was shocked to see that she was not at her own house. There are colourful plushies of a face of a robot beside her bed. They looked cute but weird. The room was painted with a pale orange colour and the room is very clean, neat and tidy, unlike her own room where papers and books are all over the place. The brown wooden door was slightly opened. The unfamiliar surrounding that she is in made her feel tensed up and she curled herself up like a ball, shoving her face on her knees and cried.

 

"You are awake!" A man's voice can be heard and Sooyoung jolted up with fear. The young-looking man looked at Sooyoung, who is currently looking back at him with fears in her eyes and tears on her cheeks.

 

"What happened? Did I scare you?" The young man asked worriedly and Sooyoung nodded her head while looking down.

 

"Ahhh, mianhe." The man bowed politely and went to sit beside Sooyoung, and the brunette shifted her seat a little, feeling uncomfortable.

 

"Where am I?" Sooyoung asked softly.

 

"You are at my house, you scare me when I found you lying on the ground. What happened?" Sooyoung bit her lips and remained silent.

 

"Aish, sorry for asking so much, mianhe! By the way, let me introduce myself to you. My name is Haekyeon, but you can just call me N which may sound simpler to pronounce, since a lot of people have trouble pronouncing my name." N crossed his arms like a little child would do. This made Sooyoung giggled a little.

 

"And what's your name?" N asked while facing Sooyoung.

 

"Erm... Sooyoung.. Choi Sooyoung..." 

 

"Sooyoung, that's a nice name! Nice to meet you Sooyoung!" N offered her a handshake and Sooyoung accepted it, still looking down.

 

"I saw the bruises on your arms, are you okay?" N asked with a concerned look on his face.

 

"Yes.... Thank you for helping me N..." Sooyoung said shyly, avoiding eye contact with the guy.

 

"Should I bring you home? It's almost 11pm now..." The thought of going back home scares Sooyoung even more.

 

"Nooooo I don't want to go home!" Sooyoung screamed and tears are starting to form in her eyes, causing N to be shocked.

 

"Ah mianhe mianhe! Don't cry anymore okay?" N replied while passing Sooyoung a box of tissues.

 

"Sorry N, I just hate going home, hate going back to the nightmare." Sooyoung mumbled.

 

"Nightmare? She must have encountered some problems at home." N thought to himself.

 

"It's okay, I understand." N smiled brightly back to Sooyoung, causing the brunette to look up at him.

 

"You understand?" Sooyoung asked softly. N nodded his head and smiled.

 

"You had a rough day today aren't you? Now go back to sleep, forget about the unhappiness today."

 

"But... am I disturbing you? I'm at your house and it may seem inconvenient..."

 

"Ahhh no worries, I lived alone with some of my friends. Don't worry about it, ok?" N assured Sooyoung and the brunette smiled.

 

"Thank you N, thank you. I will leave tomorrow..."

 

"Ahh if you don't mind, you can still here for as long as you like, I have another vacant room for you, which is this." N beamed happily.

 

"Ah, this won't do..." Sooyoung looked down again, feeling remorseful.

 

"It's okay Sooyoung, just treat it as your house. I am happy too that I have another friend to keep me accompanied with!" The latter exclaimed happily while clapping his hands with excitement. Sooyoung was caught in a dilemma, she does not want to disturb N but at the same time she does not want to go back to her own home to continue her sufferings. Seeing that N is a guy that can be trusted, she let out a sigh, and looked at N.

 

"Alright, I will stay then. Thank you so much N, I owed you a lot." Sooyoung replied with a sincere tone.

 

"You are most welcome! Okay okay you shall go to bed now, and I will call you for breakfast tomorrow!" N said while standing up and walked towards the door.

 

"Goodnight Sooyoung. Sweet dreams." N said, turning back while looking at Sooyoung.

 

"Goodnight to you too." Sooyoung replied and shove herself into the bed. N who was watching from afar smiled.

 

"Aigoo, she's the prettiest girl that I've seen in my life. But why does a pretty girl like her have to be tortured like this?" N thought to himself and frowned, before closing the door and went back to his room to sleep which was just beside Sooyoung's. Not wanting to disturb his roommate and one of his best friend, Hyuk, N slowly opened the door and crawled up to his own bed. He hugged his favourite ROVIX bolster and smiled to himself.

 

"Goodnight N, goodnight Sooyoung." He mumbled before slumbering into deep sleep.