I'm moving?

[ON HOLD] The Random Love (GD x You)

I’m back my fellow readers! It’s been hard finding inspiration (not saying that I did <_<), so you’re lucky that I got the courage to write something. Let’s continue the story…

 

 

The Random Love

       GD x Reader

 

 “I’m moving?”  Ch. 2

 

 

 My job isn’t exactly the most wanted type of job. I work at a vinyl record store for obvious reasons, if you know me. When you’re a college student and have practically no family, well, you’re going to be clinging to whatever jobs you can get. I never have particularly enjoyed my career, until that fateful day two weeks ago. The day I (somewhat) met my bias: Kwon Ji Yong. Never in my life, did I guess that my crappy job in busy, downtown LA would let me meet such a person.

 

“Hey, Amanda? Earth.to.Amanda,” repeats my long-time guy friend, Josh.

 

“Y-yeah?”

 

“You were becoming a space-cadet after calling me out to talk about something. Better be important for interrupting me doing f*****g homework…not that I mind you bothering me,” he whispers the last part.

 

“Hm,” I take a sip of my coffee, “I never got to tell you who I met a few weeks ago did I?”

 

“Uh, no…who did you see?”

 

“My bias.”

 

“Michael Jackson?” he jokes.

 

“No jackass! G-Dragon. THE GD!!!” I exclaim.

 

“Yeah right. Did you smoke something or what?”

 

“I seriously saw him,” I mumble, trying to hide my disappointment that he doesn’t believe me.

 

“Are you sure that you saw a famous Korean idol in LA? Where was this at anyways?” he asks curiously.

 

“It was at work.”

 

“That ty job you have?”

 

“My job isn’t that bad! I like music, but yeah my job kind of …Anyways! That is where I saw him!” I say.

 

“Wow, did you get his autograph?” he asks excitedly.

 

“No. That was the weird thing, Joshie-”

 

“DON’T CALL ME THAT!”

 

“Whatever, you know you like it,” I wiggle my eyebrows at him.

 

“No I don’t,” he says under his breath.

 

“As I was saying, ahem, I couldn’t get an autograph from him since he sort of ran away after I figured out who he was…”

 

“I wonder why he ran away.”

 

“Me too.”

 

 Our conversation ended there, and we both part ways heading home to do things related to college work. I drive myself back to my apartment, and head in. ‘I really need to clean.’ Looking around the place, there are coffee mugs everywhere, papers covering my sofa, and dishes in the sink. Walking to my bedroom, the bed is unmade and my bathroom has make-up containers masking the sink space.

 

 I pick everything up one by one. When I finally sit down on my bed with some water, my cat Misty makes her way to me.

 

“Hey girl, have you been good at home today?” I question.

 

My baby just purrs in reply to my question. My phone begins to ring. ‘Damn it, where is the thing?’ I finally find it in the corner with my purse.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Yes, this is your school administrator.”

 

“Yes, ma’am. What do you need?” I straighten up my voice.

 

“I know your courses are majoring in fashion to go and design for Korean pop music groups in South Korea, correct?”

 

“Yes, why is this relevant?”

 

“We have gotten offers from a fashion college to take three fashion students to study over seas for the rest of your college classes. You were in the top five of our list, and I want to see if you are interested in going to study there. What do you think?”

 

Am I dreaming? Did she just ask me to study in South Korea, at a college for (presumably free of cost) fashion design of what I want to design? Who would say no?

 

“Really? I would love to take that opportunity, ma’am!”

 

“That sounds great, Amanda. I will give you a call in two days time to tell you if you get to go.”

 

“Thank you so much ma’am. Can’t wait to hear the response.”

 

I hang up with the administrator. Still stunned by what happened, I text Josh what just happened to me. ‘I hope he got the call too…’ My friend also takes designer classes like myself, so maybe he did.

 

Me- Did u get a call from the admin. @ college about a study abroad?

Joshua- Yah, u too!!! Awesome, I told her yes. What about u?

Me- I would be insane not to!

Joshua- Guess we’ll find out soon of the results.

Me- Yeah, night ;3

Joshua- Gn :)

 

--------Time Skip--------

 

I got my call back from the school, and so did Josh. We got in! We will be moving to South Korea in a month’s time!

 

 

 

Whew, I actually wrote something semi-decent ^^’’ hahaha, ahhhh…so leave me below what you think! I got the story started, so I somewhat know where this is going. Don’t forget, I’m an amateur, never have written ANYTHING before, so I’m testing the waters with what I can do. Hopefully I can do a new chapter soon! This was fun ^^

 

-s.w.