The Meeting of Us

[ON HOLD] The Random Love (GD x You)

First fan fiction about G-Dragon aka Ji-Yong. I’m very nervous so, here we go!

 

 

The Random Love

 

G-Dragon x You (reader)

 

Your POV

 

My manager asked me to go and dust the records in the corner of the store. ‘Man, I really don’t like my job…’ While dusting till I was falling asleep, I hear the sudden ring of the shop’s door.

 

“Welcome.” I say glumly.

 

Turns out it was a guy that came in. Semi-good height, but the weird part was the beanie, sunglasses, and heavy clothes when it was 90 degrees out. I start to eyeball him, just to make sure he isn’t going to steal anything.

 

“Could you stop looking at me like that?” he says.

“Y-yeah, hey, are you a robber?”

“What?”

“Well, you’re covered is clothes and wearing a hat and sunglasses. You look like you’re going to steal something while in disguise.” I say flatly.

“No, I’m just…” he pauses thinking of what to say.

“Cold.”

“Cold?”

“U-huh.”

“In 90 degree weather?”

“I guess. Hey, I’m a customer. Stop asking me so many questions.”

“Fine. Just don’t steal.”

 

I leave him to his own demises. While finishing up cleaning, I move on to organizing the CD’s. When I turn around, I see him take his glasses off. I’m in awe. He is not who I expected at all. Right in front of me is my favorite singer of all time: JiYong aka G-Dragon.

 

“Y-y-you’re…” I stutter

He turns around quickly, and makes a dash for the door.

 

“W-wait! Can I at least have your autograph?” I yell.

 

He takes off just like that. ‘What a twist of fate. The guy that I thought was a robber, was a renowned celebrity of South Korea.’ Probably won’t ever see him again…

 

 

 

I hope you liked it! This is just the beginning, so let’s see where my strange mind will take us in the future, shall we?

 

-s.w.