JaD - 4

Just a Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I came here again… where my hyung and me usually come together. I sit down at the middle of the playground. Now am I alone here ? "Suho hyung" … I muttered as I miss my hyung. 

" aw… whats up "

" huh ! are you here hyung ? " 

" Why? Whenever you sit there and I sit by your side. We are always like this isn't it? "

I can't believe that hyung is here now sitting by my side and smiling at me. There is nothing changed even his smile. Its sweet and feel calm just like before that make me warm inside. 

" Do you think I'll oky like this ? "

" Whats wrong now ? "

" Now I arrived XingXi hyung. But i can't understand why they let me stay there although I'm not the one who passed the entrance exam. And they also said that I'm the new family member. " 

" Isn't it good ? "

" No.. hyung. I mean… ehh… they confrimed me to be one of their family as they saw Ahjushi's hanky. Why? I don't know how that hanky concerned with XingXi but i saw the one who called Tao looked very sensitive when he saw it. And…"

" And…… what? "

" And… I feel that I'm not worth to be there. I… I think Tao didn't like me to be there."

I said hyung all about I feel now. I'm always like that. I never hide anything to my hyung.

" No… please don't think like that. Xiao'A ya… do you know well whats worth or not? Its nothing. If you feel like that, you must try till you feel you are worth okay? Hyung know well how much my Xiao'A is smart."

Hyung smiled at me and raise me up again. I smiled. He is the light of my life. I can feel as a human and know how is loved by someone after I met hyung. My life was perfect in these years with his love and care. Just holding hyung's a warm hand, i'm not afraid whatever will be will be.

" Hyung… where had you been in these days? You never left me like this before. I miss you dead much."

My eyes are getting teary so fast.. He wiped my tears and caress my cheek with his so warm hands I love.

" Xiao'A ya… you know how much I love you right ! I wanna be always by your side and care about you. But… who knows? There can be a day when I can't stay beside you. I want you to be strong enough to stand well.. yourself.. even though I'm not with you baby."

" Nooo… where are you thinking to go hyung? Please.. please don't leave me alone. "

Suho'hyung just smiled at me so warmly and looked me once lovely, stand up and faced me his back. I hold up his hand as fast as I can.

" Hyung… don't go please… don't go… Suho'hyung please don't leave me.. . "

 

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

 

KRIS'pov

 

I smile lightly at Amber who is holding my hand in sleep'talking. Ow' Taking a nice rest huh.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter